Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hasan Abdul - hasanabdulbj@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Hasan Abdul - hasanabdulbj@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:59 pm

Next of kin scam.

My dearest,

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense benefit to both of us. My name is Mr.Hasan Abdul auditing and accounting sections,foreign remittance department of one of the leading banks in Africa with due respect and regard.

I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

Please I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a huge sum of US$28m belongs to a deceased customer Mr. Lou Baotang, a Chinese who was one of the victim of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370) which crashed in the south of the Indian Ocean on March 8, 2014 on the way from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport killing all on board. Mr. Lou Baotang is number 92 on the manifest of the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370.

Since his untimely death, the bank has been waiting for the next of kin to come for the claim of his funds valued at US$28m, having gone through a methodical search for his next of kin, which I personally have failed in the search for his relatives.

I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$28m can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as the next-of-kin will be provided, all I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us to execute this great business opportunity.

This business will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from all breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology. On smooth completion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of the transfer, while 50% will be for me and my partner.

Kindly treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.
I wait to hear from you for further directives stating your wish in this deal. Please, if you are willing to assist me,write to me at ( hasanabdulbj@gmail.com ) for further communications.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Hasan Abdul.

Header:

Return-Path: <hasanabdulbj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 18:21:29 +0430
Message-ID: <CANqHhTfMcHd1mz8jh+oyGxC=KM288dWnDfkWcE3z5Davs2w_iw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Urgent attention is needed.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.