Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sanelethabo@umpirefirms.co.za

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sanelethabo@umpirefirms.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:41 pm

Next of kin scam.

Dear Friend,

I am DR,SANELE THABO, I am currently working with one of the financial Companies here in South Africa.

I am contacting you for a business proposal. If you are interested, Kindly contact my email (sanelethabo@umpirefirms.co.za ) for more details.

Regards.
DR SANELE THABO.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsmariapeters0127@outlook.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE:
25 / 08 / 2021.
Thread-Index: AQHXmdFK9a7z+HYk7kOsVoPjNkTE3A==
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 16:50:20 +0000
Message-ID: <BY5PR04MB66265F45CF1AE14FF122B3B5C7C69@BY5PR04MB6626.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sanelethabo@umpirefirms.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Scam format reported online while using the same email address:

Dear Friend:

I am DR,SANELE THABO, currently am working with one of the financial Companies here in South Africa. Am the personal Accountant to Engineer OLIVER LERNER xxx, A GERMAN, Foreign contractor who has an investment account with a huge sum of money in his account. The amount involved here is? 18,500,000USD(Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

He was a chemical consultant contractor with Consulmet South Africa, A MINING AND DIAMOND COMPANY, ( https: // www. consulmet.com/ ) He was shot by GUN MEN along with his Wife and 2 children right in his home at SANDTON, here in SOUTH AFRICA.

He has a very huge sum of money in his account which has still yet not been claimed by anybody as there was no living ( WILL ) in place before he was shot dead. Since his Death; my Company and I have made several inquiries to his embassy to locate any of his extended family members or relatives but this has proven unsuccessful.

My company has issued me several notices to provide the next of kin or his Funds will be at risk es cheat within the next 14 official working days. The last notice for the claim came to my desk a few days ago.

Meanwhile, we both have to act swiftly on this matter in order to beat the deadline es cheat date. Please get back to me immediately for us to proceed. We will split the proceeds 50:50 ratio. I require your honesty and full co-operation to enable us to see this business come through. These transactions will not exceed more than 14 working days from the day we start and the funds will be wired to your account on our behalf.

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate atmosphere that will protect you and me from breaching South Africa Law. Upon your response I will contact an Attorney who will assist us to secure all the documents in your names and details as the beneficiary to the said Funds.

I WILL SHALL BE PROVIDING WITH FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW WE CAN PROCEED UPON YOUR READINESS:

The content of this mail should be treated with utmost confidentiality and a quick response from you will be highly appreciated. I anticipate your cooperation.
Please kindly contact me on my official email address ( sanelethabo@umpirefirms.co.za )

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Regards,
DR. SANELE THABO.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.