Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

John Addo - jaddo2002@outlook.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

John Addo - jaddo2002@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:31 pm

Next of kin scam.

Urgent Attention,

I have sent mail to you previously ,maybe it didn't delivered. I am John Addo By name. I am sorry for contacting you directly to your email.

I would need your assistance in re-profiling funds and Gold bars belonging to my late client who came from your country and have the same name with you.

He was a gold and oil dealer. The finance house where the fund was deposited have given me a go ahead order to present someone as the beneficiary for the claim of the deposit before the end of their organization's financial year, therefore I seek your consent to present you as the sole beneficiary of the deceased for the claim of the said fund.

The issue here now and the legitimacy of the claim is that the deposit has no next of kin as He died with his wife and only daughter in a motor accident .

Contact me for more detailed information and confirm your detailed information to me once again. It requires your urgent attention and would be advisable for you to reply to my message today for me to know if I should continue with my search.

Should you be interested and find yourself able to work with me,mail me with your Full names, Age, country and Direct telephone number only to enable me furnish you with adequate information in regards to this claim.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards, Stay safe.

Await your response.
Best Regards,
Mr. John Addo
+22893734240

Header:

Return-Path: <jaddo2002@outlook.fr>
To: John Addo <jaddo2002@outlook.fr>
Subject: hi
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 07:47:40 +0000
Message-ID: <AM6PR06MB47564D66F2C01A1CBB7C8A2ECDC69@AM6PR06MB4756.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com>

+22893734240
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.