Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ken Lo - kenikebe58@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Ken Lo - kenikebe58@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm

Money transfer scam.

Good Day,

I am Mr. Ken Lo , former Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation,Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. I have a business proposal which involves $45m USD, (Forty Five Million United State dollars only). Accrues from excess appropriation for the payment of fuel subsidy to the Importers of the product.
However, You will be required to:

(A) Assist in the transfer of the said funds
(B) Advise on lucrative areas of investment
(C) Assist us in the proposed investment company.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 25% for you and 70% for us while 5% for expenses. If you will be interested,please contact me through my private email address( lsd4638@gmail.com ) so that I can give you more information on how we would handle this project, so as to commence the arrangements.

I look forward to your kind and positive response immediately.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. ken Lo

Header:

Received: from User (v118-27-32-94.td3s.static.cnode.io [118.27.32.94])
Reply-To: <kenikebe58@gmail.com>
Subject: Business Relationship+
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 05:18:06 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 118.27.32.94
Originating ISP: Gmo Internet,inc
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.