Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

customer.skybnkplc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

customer.skybnkplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:24 pm

Dear Sir,

Sky <customer.skybnkplc@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 21 Sept at 19:17

Dear Friend,
With all due respect to you Sir,
My Company AMU DARYA Oil and Gas wish to invest a substantial sum in
your country into any lucrative Business such as hospitality,
constructions, Manufacturing, Trading ,Real estate ETC and I want to
know if I could confide in you to champion the investment as my
foreign counterpart.
I will give you a comprehensive detail explanation as soon as I hear
from you indicating your interest to partner with me and champion this
course.
I look forward to your earnest reply.
Best Regards
Ahmady Ajmal.
Darulaman Road, Shora St.,
Darulaman, Kabul
Afghanistan Kabul City
Re Equity Investment
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: customer.skybnkplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:12 pm

Please support them

Sky <customer.skybnkplc@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 19 Mar at 08:19

Hello,

My name is Father Cyril D´Silva I am a devout christian and a missionary worker. I spend my whole life for the needy doing all kinds of charity to help the poor, prison inmates. I gave all the money I have to renovate the old church of my people in Wojskowa Poland and help the poor to charity.

I am soliciting for your human kindness in any way you can to donate to the affairs of the needy in the society, victims of displaced homes as a result of war. Refugee camps by buying drugs and vaccines to prevent them from possible attack and infections of diseases. The motherless and fatherless kids among us.

It is to the glory and beauty of God that we are alive today without knowing what these people are going through in the society. Please find a way to contribute as little as you can: $10, $50, $100, $500, $1000 dollars etc. You can contribute from your left over but note that it will go a long way to help someone buy a loaf of bread and survive.

The bible tells us that "As you do this to the least of my brethren, that you have done unto me". Whatever you want to do for me, please do it for the needy, all i need is true love, praise and worship in appreciation from God. As you work in the vineyard of the needy providing food, water, shelter, clothings, money. God is also going to work in your vineyard providing Love, Prosperity, Good health and amazing wealth to you.

I, Father Cyril is going to the mountain on Good Friday with your names and prayer request in thanksgiving to God for all your assistance so far to the less privileged, orphanage homes, destitute homes and elderly homes. After my visitation in the mountain your life can never be the same again. God almighty will surely uplift you from your present situation to a higer status.

I want to assure you that my God never fails me. He is surely going to favor you, double your portions of inheritance, increase your wealth, give you new promotions in your place of business, provide new businesses for you, and bet me your life can never be the same again.

May the blessing of the Lord continue to be upon you now and forever more, Amen.

Father Cyril D´Silva
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.