Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rj8632075@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rj8632075@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:23 pm

US - dollar business

William Mulvania <rj8632075@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 21 Sept at 18:24

Hello my good friend,

How are you? I hope you are doing great?

You may not understand why this mail came to you, but if you do not remember me, you might have received an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that the multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from the USA. who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great efforts to our unfinished transfer of funds into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund to my new partner's account in China that was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of Two Million and Five hundred thousand dollars( US$2.500.000 ), I have left a Bank draft Check for you worth US$2.500 000 Million Dollars, and you can withdraw cash in any Bank around you or you can cash the bank draft at your bank for safety, Make sure you go with your passport or ID Card only and the bank will pay the money to your account or obtain an ATM MASTER CARD for safety too.

My dear friend, I would like you to contact my Account Officer with his direct email address at:(fileoffice572@gmail.com) or +1( 301) 994-7736 for the collection of your Bank draft Check and ATM CARD, his name is: Mr. Michael Henderson. I authorized him to release the Bank draft Check and ATM CARD to you whenever you contact him regarding it. At the moment, I'm very busy with my partner because of the investment project which we are having at hand now. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, Also comply with Mr. Michaels directives so that your Check and card can reach you without delay.

Please do not forget to let me know when you get the Bank draft Check from him. Contact me on my personal email. relief-fund@outlook.com,

Yours sincerely,
WILLIAM MULVANIA
Washington, D.C. USA.

Phone:
+13019947736
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Lexington Park Great Mills, MD
Original network provider* Verizon Maryland, Inc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.