Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

contactinfo24@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

contactinfo24@yandex.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:18 pm

Attn: Beneficiary.

Cahil Anderson Wood <cahilandersonwood00@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 17 Sept at 23:50

Attn: Beneficiary,

Kindly note that Mrs. Josephine Booth, who contacted you to distribute his funds to charity organizations has died and her bank just contacted and informed me that they have moved her funds from Halifax bank plc National Remittance Bank USA in your name as the beneficiary. I have contacted the bank which National Remittance Bank informed me that they are waiting on you to come forward for the claim of the funds valued at the sum of USD$10,000,000.00.

Halifax bank also stated that my late client's business associates have applied for release of funds to them indicating that you abandoned the funds while my client was sick. I have informed the USA bank that they do not have the right to claim the funds as you are the sole beneficiary as stated in Late Mrs. Josephine Booth's Will.

Alternatively, i can be reached via: contactinfo24@yandex.com

Get in touch with me ASAP.

Cahil Anderson Wood.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ms9847050@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:07 pm

Recovery scam.

Attn:Beneficiary,
Kindly note that, Mrs. Josephine Booth, of 20a Beatrice Road, Leicester LE3 9FD citizen of United Kingdom UK who contacted you as executor to distribute her funds to charity organizations has died, which as representative lawyer i did received notice from the bank where funds are being deposited stating that they waited for you to show up for the claim of fund but there was no turn-up from you.

However, the deceased business associates have applied for the release of the funds to them, since you abandoned the funds with the bank while my client was sick. Note that, I have informed the bank that they do not have any legal right to release funds to any second party without authorization neither from you or me.

Get in touch with me ASAP for more details.

Yours at service,
Dr. Michael Scott(Esq.)

Header:

Return-Path: <akpurumsamihundu@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ms9847050@gmail.com
From: "Dr. Michael Scott (Esq.)" <akpurumsamihundu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 12:04:15 +0100
Message-ID: <CALroBFvs7jLLd=PEBtBE2G4CvCZMNCnrzTmOVxNJ_hvz1Ro0fg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: UNCLAIMED FUND NOTIFICATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

contactinfo24@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:04 pm

Re: (Unclaimed Fund Notification)

I wish to bring to your notice that your payment file was brought to my desk, I will appreciate it if you let me know your reasons for abandoning your benefit as I

have tried to reach all beneficiaries whose file was brought to my desk concerning its outstanding benefit.

I will advise you to reply today with your information for reconfirmation with your payment file which has been delayed for too long.

I am looking forward to your prompt response in this regard.

Sincerely,

Kelvin Williams.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.8
Return-Path: <daveoffong@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.175]
Reply-To: contactinfo24@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 12:26:41 +0100
Message-ID: <CAA1NH-7eJOqyAWYZVK=gXMUdr014dFCyyHi7K1tQFkW1GoqFHA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (Unclaimed Fund Notification)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contactinfo24@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:20 pm

Re: (Unclaimed Fund Notification)

I am Alfred Gray,Esq. Lawyer to the late Mr. David Hamilton Koch, a philanthropist and the founder of Koch Industries, one of the largest private foundations.

Engr. David Hamilton Koch, who passed away on August 23, 2019 after fighting various illnesses through his Foundation, allocated billions of dollars for charity such as helping Individuals, Cancer Research, Medical Centers, Educational Institutions, Arts and Cultural Centers, and Public Policy Organizations as was randomly selected worldwide before his death.

Having said this, your name is among the shortlisted benefactors for the sum of USD$10. Million Dollars as information reaches me from one of the banks to have waited for you to show up for your claim but there was no turn-up from you.

Please, if you are alive, kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience with your information to confirm the authenticity of your identity as recommended by the bank. You can also visit the web page of the late Mr. David Hamilton Koch, to know more about the Hamilton Foundation and these grants at: http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Koch

Yours at service,
Alfred Gray,Esq.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.73
Return-Path: <aliyumohddiggi@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.54]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 17:22:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAABg0e5XzT3xGLPR5gyWQDqe6-vsHuAND3J79tg=zi6L9YBoSw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (Unclaimed Fund Notification)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contactinfo24@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 1:24 pm

Loan scam:

Seeking a Loan.

We offer all kinds of financial loan at a very low interest rate payback, you are to contact us for details if you are interested in obtaining a loan

Yours truly,

Christopher J. Fonseca.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <amadiakomas1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.43]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 09:55:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKyfAB2jWFWNtyj92+zOYHGScR=b1RRmhmJ=rrh9LzqOco_GhA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Seeking a Loan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.