Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

udaj3131@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

udaj3131@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:44 pm

YOUR PAYMENT VIA HSBC-VISAATM DEBIT CARD

FROM UNITED NATIONS <udaj3131@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 17 Sept at 15:35

ATTN:Sir \ Madam

This is to inform you that your payment of USD $5 Million from the united state america has been released and ready to be paid to
your via ATM VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw the US$5 Million from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

we have a meeting with the Federal Government of united state america, we informed them that your fund should not cost you any thing because is your
money (Your Card). Moreover, we have an agreement with them that you should pay only delivering of your atm card and insurance coverage fee
which will cost you $100 ITUNE CARD for the delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance coverage.

However, you have only three working days to send this $100 ITUNE CARD To MR.JOHN WILLIAM for the delivering of your card, if we don’t hear from
you with the payment information; the Federal Government will cancel the card.

We have mandated the Federal Reserve Bank to issue an ATM CARD and PIN# which you will use to withdraw the fund from any ATM machine in any part of the world but the maximum amount you can withdraw per day is $5000 You are strongly advice immediately

Please my dear if you know that you will not pay the $100 dollars for the delivering fee please do not contact JOHN WILLIAM office so please we need some one that will pay to receive the atm card.so if you send the $100 itune card contact JOHN WILLIAM office

1) Your Full Name.
2) Your Contact Address. working one because is where the ATM card
will go in to avoid mistake.
3) Your Home Phone, Mobile/Cell Phone and fax Number.
4) Please send me Copy of the ITUNE CARD

Contact Officer MR JOHN WILLIAM
Email address: mr.johnwilliam151@yahoo.com.my

FROM UNITED NATIONS america
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

bankuba772@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:26 pm

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE and CONTACT JOHN WILLIAM WITH THE Copy of the ITUNE CARD

FROM JEFF UDA <bankuba772@gmail.com>
Reply-To: saipanairport@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 8 Oct at 13:06

Farmingdale,
11739,NY United States

Final Notice of Your Package

In view of your inability to receive your package with registration # VH3590FP receive this FUND from UNITED STATE OF AMERICA ,originally scheduled to be delivered to you by an agency city express delivery (c.e.d).This package in a golden metal box valued $5,316,000 USD (five million three hundred and sixteen thousand dollars) arrived at Republic International Airport terminal 5 via British airways flight
no.BA297 from Heath-row airport London sometime ago,The package with registration no,# VH3590FP has been cleared by the Agency and is 100% legitimate, also has been deposited with Front-point Security company, Due to incorrect address, The delivery agent assigned to delivered your package to your home address has return back to UK London for his order's delivery assignment that is why he deposited
your package with Front-point Security company to enable you retrieve your package from Front-point Security company here in States with out
any stress.you are advice to reconfirm these information's to us

1. Your Full Name; ................................
2. Your current address; ..........................
3. Your phone number; .............................
4. Nearest airport to your location ...............
5. Your Occupation; ...............................
6, delivering fee $50 ITUNE CARD

Therefore, writing to inform you that the days of grace has elapsed and we shall begin to charge the daily storage fee of $50 usd Please
call MR GARRY HARR at Extension 21 terminal 5 or contact USP COURIER COMPANY Email address:( mr.johnwilliam151@yahoo.com.my ) to release of your
package directly to you. Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to
shortlist your package as an unclaimed consignment and maybe forfeited. Note: Delivery of your package from the Front-point
Security company to you residential address free.view the registration # VH3590FP of your package. Best regards,

PLEASE I WILL ADVISE YOU CONTACT JOHN WILLIAM OFFICE WITH THE COPY OF THE ITUNE CARD

STORAGE OFFICER Terminal
FROM USP COURIER COMPANY
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mr.johnwilliam151@yahoo.com.my

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:19 pm

Recovery Scam:

Business Transaction
ATTN Beneficiary

I need to let you know that I have finished working on your fund
release with the courier company. Right now your fund will be released
to you via an online wire transfer payment mode with CBN BANK OF
NIGERIA and also an instruction has been given to the (BANK OF
NIGERIA) to get your funds amounting on the sum of $6.5 (Six Million
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) released in your account
with
immediate effect, so go ahead and contact the bank. Other
beneficiaries has started contacting them and their payment is already
on process, so please go ahead and contact them now, if possible I
advise you to give them a call after sending an email message because
they are always busy, below is their contact information:

{1}. Your Full Name and Address.:
{2}. Your Confidential Tel, Cell and Fax.
{3). Your Bank name and address.:
{4). Your A/c Name and A/c Numbers.:
(5). Your Swift Code / Routing Numbers.:
PLEASE CONTACT EMAIL: mr.johnwilliam151@yahoo.com.my

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this
office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds
or liability of funds credited into a ghost account.

Thanks for banking with CBN BANK OF NIGERIA while we looking

forward to serving you with the best of our service.

Make sure you contact them immediately by calling them on phone after
sending them email. Please always get back to me with your dealings
with the bank so that I will be sure that you are at the Wright track.

The bank Wait For Your Expedite Response.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours in Service,

FROM CBN BANK OF NIGERIA

Header:

Received: from 10.197.34.75
Return-Path: <udb1203@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.52]
Reply-To: centralbankof.nigeria1@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 05:27:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CAK00o8XY=UyW4o4yu7CxKVjT3U+SsXz3xekky1Or15eih4UycQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ANSWER THE BANK MANGER WITH YOUR information SO that we can transfer
your $6.5 Million into your bank account
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.johnwilliam151@yahoo.com.my

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:07 pm

Recovery Scam:

FROM FEDEX COURIER COMPANY that working in International Airport

Please i receive this package of ATM CARD TODAY

Read the steps of operating your Swift ATM card .

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

Following the approval and Remit instruction received by the various approval ministry , I the DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT also
received from the Federal Ministry Of Finance (FMF) to credit your account by ATM card without further delay. However, we have gone
through the file carefully and ascertain it to be correct, hence we will be starting the programming of your card Asap.

ATM means Automatic Teller Machine: An ATM a machine that dispenses cash to account holders or accepts cash deposits. The transaction is
initiated and concluded with the use of a magnetic stripe card or smart card. The ATM card has either a magnetic stripe or a processor
(or chip) that allows data or information to be stored or processed in it. ATM s is a quick and convenient way to access money in your
accounts. The total amount deposited in your card is $8.3 million U.S Dollars. The benefits of the ATM 24-hour access to accounts, Transfer
of funds Balance enquiries printing of mini statements and account statements. Cash withdrawals, e.t.c.Checking your balance Look at the
Screen as shown above, insert your card when prompted to do so, with the red surface facing up and ensuring that the edge with the white
arrow sign goes in first. Enter your PIN number that will be given to you in the next details (4-digit number) using the keypad and press
the "PROCEED" button. From the list of transaction type, select the "INQUIRY" option. Select "CHECKING" for current account, "SAVINGS" for
savings account and "CREDIT "for MasterCard account. Choose 'YES' if you want to do another transaction otherwise 'NO' to end transaction.
Remember to pick up your card on completion of transaction.

from your current account ,"SAVINGS" to withdraw from your savings account, or Credit to withdraw from your ATM card account. Select from the list
any amount you intend to withdraw. Otherwise select' OTHERS' if the amount you want to withdraw is not in the listing. Enter the amount
you want to withdraw e.g. $5, 000 and press the 'PROCEED' button to process your transaction. Choose 'YES' if you want to do another
transaction otherwise 'NO' to end Transaction. Remember to pick up your card on completion of transaction.NB: The maximum amount you can
withdraw per transaction is $5, 000 while the maximum you can withdraw in a day is$10, 000 i.e. maximum of TWO transactions per day.

However, You have to choose one of the card's and get back to us immediately and we shall advice you on what next to do to enable us
proceed with the delivery and issue the card out with your information.

Kindly get back to us as soon as you receive this mail and let us know the type of card you choose so that we can proceed immediately and
advice you on what to do. Do not forget to send to us your personal details such as your house address and private cell phone number.

what we need to do now is to get your ATM CARD today. you will Contact the manger that will issue the ATM CARD to you, so that we will work
on it very quickly. but i want you to know that it will coast us money. but i do not know the amount yet until you will very field from
the manger today. i promise you that as soon as you discourse with the manger your CARD will delivered to your home address

Your Full Name:______________________
Your House Address:___
Home/Cell/ WhatsApp Phone Number:________________
Choose ONE Preferable Payment Method (Visa ATM Card)

please Contact EMAIL: mr.johnwilliam151@yahoo.com.my

Regards,
JOHN WILLIAM

please Contact he and forward
Director ATM UNIT
Foreign Operations Dept.
RUST FEDEX COURIER COMPANY

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.205
Return-Path: <bankuba182@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.49]
Reply-To: unitedstatesgovernment175@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 10:11:40 +0100
Message-ID: <CACHgu2F935+TbLTyoBVoC-5W01Xgd1+6Q+2zV_0eRbmTw=CwDA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR Visa ATM Card RESPOND TO TODAY with your details
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.