Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby HarveyDent » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:53 am

from: Online Bank <dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com>
date: Sep 6, 2021, 4:04 AM
subject: Re:

Thank you for your answer, the instruction given bellow the mail is only means of sending the funds to you only on the receipt of your payment to activate a nonresident permit for your order, so think about it and why whenever an opportunity arises for your benefit, there are always challenges, Yes, there is no success without a special challenge like this demand over your non-resident permit to order the package, it is yours and you will be twice successful if you admit the fact and remit the $350 nonresident permit for your order and make sure you pay at your own convenience and in more timely manner and know that problem of tax collectors never ends, no matter how continually debt collectors keep knocking on your door?

you must have money to settle them and the money you need is here, that is what you should fight and use that little money of $350 resident permit at hand to settle the fee, just in other to achieve success, Dont just always end up with a transaction error or failures, is a bad sentence for all men, Think about this Again

We need to get rid of these funds sent to you as promised, and not to tire down with unfulfilled promises, learn to avoid anything failure before proceeding transaction, in truth i stand and you need tell me exactly amount left with you go move on with, let's see if we can move on with it and forward the package as I promised.

Get back

Henry Chidke
HarveyDent
Senior survivor

depthforeignsettlement2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:52 am

Recovery scam.

This Message Is From A Trusted Sender!

Attn Please
I need a response to my previous and the promises that all pending
charges for the package will be settled by the end of the month, but
if I do not get your answers, then the safety of your payment lies on
your hand, i m talking about the $3,899,478.00 pending transfer which
you have not acknowledged, you have this money attached with a brand
new Car BMW, model 2019
, the bank said to deliver to your address
within 72 hours but the whole process delivery was delayed due to your
monthly incomes not really enough to keep going

The Bank dissension the deduction access from the funds account due to
the recent attempt of scammers, leaving you the rightful owner of the
funds to make the necessary payment arrangements to receive your
prize, confidence are guaranteed to be taken very serious this time,
you will be twice successful to receive the new ATM CARD worth of the
amount both the recent interest

your speed response is needed to update your file record encase if
your not longer at the old address, I will be more happy to send you
the package quotation development for your reference and for more
information, reach us at company name: People's Rights Organization -
International,Lic. #1610871 DBA: depthforeignsettlement2@gmail.com

Henry Chidke
Vice President and Promotion

Header:

Return-Path: <bella014778@gmail.com>
Reply-To: depthforeignsettlement2@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 18:39:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAVdU7PW6FrO3C0TmXvGfpoK6xNrnmRds1KaDnH=ukMYMOMS_w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TRANSACTION PENDING ?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

depthforeignsettlement@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:25 am

Recovery scam.

This Message Is From A Trusted Sender!

Good Day Sir
I need a response to my previous and the promises that all pending charges for the package will be settled by the end of the month, but if I do not get your answers, then the safety of your payment lies on your hand, i m talking about the $3,899,478.00 pending transfer which you have not acknowledged, you have this money attached with a brand new Car BMW, model 2019, the bank said to deliver to your address within 72 hours but the whole process delivery was delayed due your monthly incomes not really enough to keep going

The Bank dissension the deduction access from the funds account due to the recent attempt of scammers, leaving you the rightful owner of the funds to make the necessary payment arrangements to receive your prize, confidence are guaranteed to be taken very serious this time, you will be twice successful to receive the new ATM CARD worth of the amount both the recent interest

your speed response is needed to update your file record encase if your not longer at the old address, I will be more happy to send you the package quotation development for your reference and for more information, reach us at company name: People's Rights Organization - International,Lic. #1610871 DBA: depthforeignsettlement@yahoo.com
Henry Chidke
Vice President and Promotion

Header:

Return-Path: <lillianjohnson0147@gmail.com>
Reply-To: depthforeignsettlement@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 20:43:27 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJL3wPyhgOqo+8TpG+NUDXw8HNOUf6wjZKz=02C3hnmZ8yZzHg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TRANSACTION PENDING ?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:59 pm

Transaction update to Fulfill the expected payment?

Good morning!
Please, you have an update payment for £78,414.99 scheduled to help you reduce bills and clear debt for your family budget holidays, we are just waiting for your response to pay but the problem is your slow response to update address for cash out.

This is a scam victims payment and If you have any complaints with the notice, reply or send email to dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com with your full details confidently to come to an agreement on cash out. Happy to be healthy with this.

Mr. Mathew Emmanuel, Attorney
& Vice Welfare: Mr. Henry Chidke

Header:

Return-Path: <ajibolarasidat1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 04:54:19 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPMpgAZWKqvM=jH=nF5K6gTwAerxD-QKPZkUmE4Wxnv2L0_L5A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fulfill the expected payment?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:09 pm

Scammer's email address.: dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello xxx

I Confirmed your mail for scheduled payment of £78,414.99 Family Inheritance Holiday Budget to reduce bills and debt, but sorry for the inconvenience the charges seem to slow down service, we recommend you send full details and $350 to legalize the permit for cash out, and I'm sure you received several of these notices, but you did not settle the withholding tax to allows you to receive or be able to withdraw with your bank

Please pay and send a copy of the receipt to any of our bank branches for registration and urgent attention, accept my apologies and fill out the payment request form with the bill of ownership.

First and last name will be required to complete the online account transfer after payment

Full Name is required ..........
Occupation....and telephone(Write with +............
private email address ............
Date of Birth...................
Marital status.......................
Gender.......................
Address.........................
Type of account and its currency......

This is an automatic online backup to cash out, but we regret that we cannot deduct the charges due to the 1999 constitution preventing crime and excessive deduction for court approval. submit all details and payment invoice to cash out within 24 hours. happy to be healthy for this payment and For more inquiries, please text Whats-app number, you will surely love us (100%) save.

Mr. Mathew Emmanuel, Attorney
and Social Security Representative: Mr. Henry Chidke

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.