Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Alejandro Mayorkas

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Alejandro Mayorkas

Unread postby HarveyDent » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:40 pm

from: Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas <dhldeliverydhlcp@gmail.com>
reply-to: homelandsecuritiyi@gmail.com
date: Sep 3, 2021, 8:37 AM
subject: PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director
State Military Department Washington Military Dept,
Bldg1 Camp Murray ,Wash 98430-5000 USA

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN, GHANA, TOGO, NIGERIA, SPAIN, FRANCE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, CHINA, AND KOREA .MY NAME IS MR ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS,THE NEW SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN AND HOME TRANSACTIONS IN AMERICA, AFRICA, EUROPE, AND ASIA, I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY SINCE THIS FEBRUARY 2ND 2021, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AMERICA, AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS, BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT MR JOE BIDEN AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL ANTHONIO GUTERRES, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL, MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER $15 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW, BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS THAT YOU ARE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ALREADY CRIMINALS PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH UNTIL WE COMPLETED OUR INVESTIGATION BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION.

I WISH TO INFORM THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN BANKS AND SO ALL, ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON, I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION, I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF USA AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINISTER IN THE WEST AFRICA CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT TO HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW, ACCORDINGLY WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $125.00 ONLY AND IT MUST BE EITHER BITCOIN, ITUNE OR STEAM WALLET CARD FOR YOUR INFORMATION OKAY!

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND MY DELIVERY PERSON SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR CITY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND HE WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND MY DELIVERY MAN HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT HIS CARRYING ALONG AND AS SOON AS HE ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE HE WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE HIM A DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT YOU CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE CITY. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME:.............................
ADDRESS:.....................................
TEL PHONE:..................................
SEX:.....................................

AS SOON AS HE ARRIVE HE WILL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC. I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE, ONCE YOU SEND THE $125 iTUNE OR STEAM WALLET CARD, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE CARD SCAN COPY FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN . SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE , I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS.BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,
MR ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS
NEW SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT
OF HOMELAND SECURITY
HarveyDent
Senior survivor

anthony222george@gmail.com officefile11005@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:33 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I'm Alejandro Mayorkas, serving as the Secretary of Homeland Security.
We received a report that you have an unclaimed fund in the tone of
US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand United State
Dollar) that was held by the Benin financial authorities. The
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has partnered with the IMF to
determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your
payment. We have determined that the total fund will be released to
you by uploading the total approved payment into a (Master/ Visa)
Platinum Card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash
machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal
value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum
of US$100 per withdrawal.

Therefore, you are expected to to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated
on your government issued photo ID), shipping address and your Direct
Cell Phone number, for immediate delivery of your card. Get back to me
immediately if you are still willing to receive it. I can be reached
at +1 (508) 980-5687. Please call me or leave me a text.

We expect your urgent response to this email
(officefile11005@gmail.com) as to enable us monitor this payment
effectively.

I wait to hear from you.

Alejandro Mayorkas,
Secretary Department of Homeland Security (DHS)

Header:

Return-Path: <anthony222george@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Received: by 2002:a05:6130:327:0:0:0:0 with HTTP; Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:16:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: officefile11005@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 01:16:21 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOQndHJAjJXgFcAN6593T_YGnYX84RTg8VF880=HqJ6v2QXKnA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Department of Homeland Security

Phone: +15089805687
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Charlton, MA
Original network provider* Conversent Communications Of Massachusetts, Llc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomalomaticagent679@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:31 pm

ATM card scam:

U S Internal Revenue Service
Address: 290 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, United States

Attention:

Greetings From The Internal Revenue Service United States of America.

We hereby officially notify you about the present arrangement to pay you, your overdue Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of the release of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment System. and you have spent a lot of money and a lot of time sending money to different people just to make sure you receive your fund and after setting it up and doing nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world,The World Bank, United Nations and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract, Winning Prize,inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference,

The (ATM VISA Card) worth a sum of $10.500.000.00 Millions united states dollars , and it has already been approved on your name and we have concluded the delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

Your total funds worth $10.500,000,00 Millions USD will be delivered to your home address through any company of your choice from the below mentioned so kindly update us.

1) UPS=9hrs/$200
2) FedEx=8hrs/$150
3) DHL aDay/$100

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today being 14th of October 2021, Note that you will be liable to pay the delivery fee of your (ATM VISA Card) with any of the above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take place to your destination address, Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this email and let me know which courier company you would want us to use for the shipment of your (ATM VISA Card) to you.

1. Valid Delivery Address:
2. Full Names:
3. Country:
4. Phone Number:
5: photo or passport ID:
6. Occupation:
7. Age:
8. Sex:

Reply this email very urgent with the ITUNES CARD or Steam card or google play card and the below contact details immediately you receive this email for immediate shipment of your funds.

Best Regard,
MR. ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS
Contact Email (officefile681@aol.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <diplomalomaticagent679@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: officefile681@aol.com
From: "MR. ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS" <diplomalomaticagent679@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:28:04 -1200
Message-ID: <CALnUMk0N9rvM6=GiAoK3O20vLagPQdSsbv+WEjiB1mo3hB58qg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Very Urgent: Your ATM Card Registered Code No XGT822
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

idehibrahim1980@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:22 pm

Dear Beneficiary.

Greetings From The Department of Homeland Security United States of America. Your total funds worth $7.500.000.00 USD will be delivered to your home address through any company of your choice from the below mentioned so kindly update us:We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment System. And you have spent a lot of money and a lot of time sending money to different people just to make sure you receive your fund and after setting and done your received nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Bank of America, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world, The World Bank, United Nations and Bank of America introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract, Winning Prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE. The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $7.500.000.00 united states dollars, it is already loaded on the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM machine worldwide and we have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; FedEx=5hrs/$150, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $150

2; DHL=8hrs/$98, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $98

3; UPS=12hrs/$50, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $50

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will be liable to pay the delivery fee of the ATM VISA Card with any of the above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take place to your destination address, Kindly provide them with the below details in your response to this email address: (ofile0179@gmail.com) and let them know which courier company you would want them to use for the shipment of your ATM VISA Card to you. Reply this email with the ITUNES CARD or google play card and the below contact details immediately you receive this email for immediate shipment of your funds

1. Your Full Names_______
2. Country___________
3. City Airport_______
4. Home Address_______
5. Phone Number_____
6. You I.D_______

Best regards,
MR. ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS
Homeland Security secretary.

Header:

Return-Path: <idehibrahim1980@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ofile0179@gmail.com
From: "MR. ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS" <idehibrahim1980@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 03:47:04 -1200
Message-ID: <CALhvOTajTN6C5h+NfhOgxX=vwLWjg=e3AEPbE0jjqXuR6LEUbQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: very urgent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mralrjandromayorkas35@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:09 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention

This is Mr Alejandro Mayorkas. I am writing to inform you that I have
arrived in Los Angeles international airport with your consignment
box worth the sum of $2.8 Million United States Dollars. Therefore, I
would like you to reconfirm all your delivery address to avoid wrong
delivery:

Confirm the below information as soon as possible:

Full-name: _________
Current home address: ________
Nearest Airport to your home: __________
Direct telephone contact:___________

I will be looking forward to the above listed information.
Email: mralrjandromayorkas35@gmail.com

Thanks.Mr Alejandro Mayorkas

Header:

Return-Path: <bankofamericaceo88@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mralrjandromayorkas35@gmail.com
From: Mr Alejandro Mayorkas <bankofamericaceo88@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 19:06:17 -0800
Message-ID: <CAM0wy39HyDGdoS2HarH5gyN8-C=NqkhQ0_9MQi1Z5rwsodqgoQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Dear,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alisandramayorcas01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:48 pm

Hello Dear

This is my 4th time of reaching out to you concerning your unclaimed
fund. I don’t understand why you choose not to secure the release of
your fund. There’s nothing much attached to it. The fee related to
your fund release is not much
. Please step forward and claim your
payment.

We are waiting.

Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
U.S. Department of
Homeland Security,
Washington DC

Header:

Return-Path: <anthonylloydatmxxx08@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alisandramayorcas01@gmail.com
From: Alejandro Mayorkas <anthonylloydatmxxx08@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 03:32:46 -0800
Message-ID: <CAKm0ww4R425Tw=TFP2-FYAhc+5b+W_v2FJErU86FAAtYkOnFgw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE!!! (DID YOU RECIEIVE MY MESSAGE?)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alejandromayorkas695@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:02 pm

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed UN secretary
general, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS monetary unit,
to investigate the

unnecessary delay of your inheritance/contract fund, recommended and
approve in your favour.During the course of our investigation, we
discovered with dismay that your

payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the
Bank who are Trying to divert your money into their private accounts,
to forestall this, security

for your funds Was organized in the form of your personal
Identification number (PIN) ATM CARD, this will enable only you have
direct Control over this fund, we have

also agreed with the Presidency that we will handle this payment
ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of
the bank.

We obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee on your Payment from
UNITED NATION, we are happy to inform you that based on our
recommendation/instructions; your Entire

Inheritances fund has been credited in your favor through ATM card.
You are therefore advice to send your contact details to enable us
inform you about the paying bank

in America to collect your original payment slip with your ATM card.

{1}.Full names
{2}.Home address
{3}.Office address
{4}.Direct telephone number and cell phone number
{5}.Marital Status /Age/ Gender/Occupation
{6}.Companies name and address
{7} Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number
{8}.Nationality
{9} Home Equity {YES OR NO}
{10}.Credit card {Yes or No}

Get back to me through this email address : alejandromayorkas695@yahoo.com

Regards
Alejandro Mayorkas

Header:

Return-Path: <timothysulugede@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mayorkasalejandro87@gmail.com
From: "Mr.Alejandro Mayorkas" <timothysulugede@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 04:25:41 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPfsGsgpuARCTd9vFXyyzSsjKrOiNN3ZejckOy2jng78qSzQOQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alejandronicholasmayorkas211@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:22 am

FROM HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE !!!

Tele:+1(780) 757-9469 Whatsapp sms only

I am Mr.Alejandro Mayorkas. The secretary of the Department of
US.Homeland Security Washington DC, I am writing to you regarding on
your abandoned
consignment box worth $4.5 million dollars...so kindly reconfirm your
full address, Full name, Phone number, and nearest Airport. I wait for
your urgent
and positive respond. You can call presidency officer MR Luke Chyben
Who is the in charge of releasing the box to me +229 66905860 or
Email Alejandro Mayorkas at (alejandronicholasmayorkas1001@yahoo.com )

Best Regard
Mr.Alejandro Mayorkas
Secretary of US.Homeland Security Department.

Header:

Return-Path: <etsinfole2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alejandronicholasmayorkas211@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:51:13 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOQPu7=jLDJoWyJv0bER=oSe0qjSw3wpUWCnkButNreoLOG2Fw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE !!!

+17807579469
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Edmonton
Original network provider* Shaw Telecom Inc.

+22966905860
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* BéninCell
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

james71096@gmail.com officef440@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:37 pm

HELLO MY DEAR BENEFICIALLY,

Greetings From The Department of Homeland Security This is Mr Alejandro Mayorkas I'm here to inform you that your ATM Card of $8.3million USD has been approved and was deposited with UPS delivery company this morning for registration, and we agreed up that the delivery of Your $8.3Million USD ATM Package will take off tomorrow morning .So contact me with your full info where your ATM card will be delivered to you, Remember that you will pay delivery fee.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE. The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $8.300.000.00 united states dollars, it is already loaded on the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM machine worldwide and we have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; FedEx = 5hrs($150,iTunes card or buy an Google play card $150)
2; DHL = 12hrs($100, iTunes card or buy an Google play card $100)
3; UPS = 24hrs($50, iTunes card or buy an Google play card $50)

1,Full name---------
2,Mobile Number:--------------
3,Your delivery address: Occupation:----------------------
4,Country-------------------
5,Nearest Airport --------------

Reply this email with the ITUNES CARD or google play card delivery fee and the below contact details immediately you receive this email for immediate shipment of your funds. We are waiting to hear from you with the delivery fee as soon as you read this message to enable us to meet up in time with your delivery today.

Urgent get back to me with your full address where your ATM card will be delivered to because i will not be in the office next week:

Best Regards
Mr Alejandro Mayorkas
Email address:(officef440@gmail.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <james71096@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: officef440@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 00:56:08 -1200
Message-ID: <CALpAg4xQfme4Ka==YTMZ2=U1tRDtpamfjg9B-vJA4G1Mvg1v0Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR BENEFICIALLY,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alejandromayo197@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:23 pm

I hereby inform you that IMF-International Monetary Fund conducted an
audit on the USA government account recently. And during our recent
audit, we discovered the total sum of Five Million United State
Dollars Only (US$5000000 ) which has been approved in your name
but still unclaimed/unpaid. Having received this vital payment
notification letter, you are instantly qualified to receive and
confirm your payment with us within 24hours.
Here are our methods of payment:

1. By Cashier check
2. By ATM Master card
3. By Bank to Bank wire transfer

We believe in giving you choice which is why we offer a range of
services to pick and choose from, so you really can't go wrong. We are
so certain that you will be completely satisfied with our wonderful
service. In order for us to work as efficiently as possible, it is
understood that your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Alejandro mayor
alejandromayo197@gmail.com
Office of Internal Audit and Inspection Director
International Monetary Fund

Header:

Return-Path: <richygordon2021@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alejandromayo197@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 06:26:12 +0300
Message-ID: <CADtVqQRDT7cb4JnF51doaved9xzCFKBLQ3uWJtFOMOicbN3h-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day My Dear,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.