Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Alejandro Mayorkas

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alejandromayorkas55@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:23 pm

Recovery scam.

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
WASHINGTON,DC 20528,USA.

Dear Beneficiary Happy New Year,

I'm Alejandro Mayorkas, serving as the Secretary of Homeland Security.
We received a report that you have an unclaimed Scam Victims and
compensation fund 2023 in the tone of
US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand United State
Dollar) that was held by the Benin financial authorities. The
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has partnered with the IMF to
determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your
payment. We have determined that the total fund will be released to
you by uploading the total approved payment into a (Master/ Visa)
Platinum Card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash
machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal
value of US$50,000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per week with a minimum
of US$100 bill per withdrawal, or you receive the payment through online banking/wire transfer means that the payout bank will open an online account in your name and furnish you with online login details to make an online transfer by yourself.

Therefore, you are expected to reconfirm your
Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID),
Full address and your Direct
Cell Phone number,
OCCUPATION.

Get back to me immediately if you are still willing to receive it.

We expect your urgent response to this email
(alejandromayorkas55@outlook.com) to enable us to monitor this payment
effectively.

I wait to hear from you.

Alejandro Mayorkas,
Secretary Department of Homeland Security (DHS)

Header:

Return-Path: <s.sano@bengoshi-kitamura.com>
Received: from xgate61.aams6.jp (xgate61.aams6.jp [101.102.238.245])
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 02:31:38 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: alejandromayorkas55@outlook.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Message-ID: <1d2cea8d29f4448e11793d5097affd2.18d51207698.s.sano@bengoshi-kitamura.com>
Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
X-Mailer: xgate4 [Version 4.11.2(4399)]

Originating IP: 101.102.238.245
Originating ISP: Softbank Bb Corp.
City: Narita
Country of Origin: Japan
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: usdepartment@homelandsecurityonline.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:30 pm

Recovery scam.

Homeland Security Head Office
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20431
REF:-XVGNN82010
Email: usdepartment@homelandsecurityonline.com

Attention: To.Mr. xxx

I am Sorry to invade your privacy. I was instructed by the Spanish Senate Committee on International Fund Transfer to get you informed concerning your outstanding payment of which is now under payment review for 2023 payment Re-Allocation to be paid to you through the Wealthprivat Bank Online Banking or Bank-to-Bank transfer.

This was resolved after the Board meetings involving our Senate Committee ,Banks Directors, Foreign Remittance officers of each Bank and U.S Department of Homeland Security Agency, IMF Financial Intelligence Unit, Therefore, it has been agreed before the Wealthprivat Bank of Spain that your outstanding payment waiting for completion under Wealthprivat Bank should be paid to you concern as an order from the Spanish presidency Office in other to redeem the image and reputation of our government which they are now currently working on the transfer/release of your fund to you and for the successful transfer of your fund you are advise to Re-confirm the below information to enable the Wealthprivat Bank of Spain to make due confirmation that you are the beneficiary of the funds to ensure a normal process for you to receive the total sum of $10.5 Million Dollars through the Bank Online Banking or through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer with immediate proceed as soon as you reconfirm below information.

Please, you are advise to reconfirmed your information to WealthPrivat Bank of Spain such as your full name, your address, drivers licences or any form of identification card for your fund transfer to your New-Online account or Bank to Bank Wire Transfer to enable the VP Bank officially transfer your fund as instructed by this office.

You are advised to contact the WEALTH PRIVAT BANK SPAIN for your fund direct transfer to your nominated account or through their online Banking system as agreed during the just concluded World Economic Summit, in Madrid-Spain.

I have spoken with Wealthprivat Bank management and I was assured that your fund will be released to you through online account.

NOTE: Please kindly make sure you claim your fund before the above date given to you or your fund will be paste as UN-claimed fund and it will be transferred to SPANISH TREASURY ACCOUNT as Unclaimed fund.

Upon the receipt of your response the United States Department of Homeland Security Service furnished to you for further communication.
It's important you fill the attached Form and send the filled copy back to this office, if you're not interested to claim your fund from our intermediary Bank.

Waiting for your immediate response.

Regards

Signed:
Andrew J. Whittaker
Director, United States Secret Service
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC 20528,USA

Header:

Return-Path: <usdepartment@homelandsecurityonline.com>
Received: from standard6.doveserver.com (standard6.doveserver.com. [67.220.183.18])
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 16:02:15 +0100
Subject: Re: Attention: To.Mr. xxx
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.6.0
Message-ID: <c1841b6607d1fcc31493c9c938052730@homelandsecurityonline.com>

Originating IP: 67.220.183.18
Originating ISP: 24shells
Country of Origin: United States

Fake document received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

usdepartment@homelandsecurityonline.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:07 pm

Recovery Scam:

Homeland Security Head Office
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20431
REF:-XVGNN82010
Email: usdepartment@homelandsecurityonline.com

Dear Friend,

Did You Receive My Last Email?

Do get back to me via my private email: usdepartment@homelandsecurityonline.com

Regards
Signed:
Andrew J. Whittaker
Director, United States Secret Service
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC 20528,USA

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.215
Return-Path: <jb663397@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.51]
Reply-To: usdepartment@homelandsecurityonline.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:57:32 -0800
Message-ID: <CALACvKq+haxSoE6Jjii53AcCCB2SDjzH+38kiTAn+y9qWjypGg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Did You Receive My Last Email?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf-officeofinstruction@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:51 am

Recovery scam.

Attn : Beneficiary,

My name is Alejandro Mayorkas. I am the boss of the United States of Homeland Security. We have been instructed by the White house to investigate the reason why your long overdue funds of $10Million have been pending with the World bank without any solution .

We met with the World bank board of trustees and they made us aware that so many people have been contacting them claiming that you are sick and instructed them to receive your funds on your behalf. Is this true ?

The World bank further concluded that for you to receive your fund , you will need to contact the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for your Certificate of Procurement before they will release your fund .

Now you will have to contact the International Monetary Fund (IMF) via the email below for your Certificate of Procurement.

Name of IMF official : Mrs. Rosa Morales

Email : imf-officeofinstruction@mail.com

Contact the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for your Certificate of Procurement which will only cost you $185 .

Regards,

Alejandro Mayorkas

Header:

Return-Path: <moorebarry65@gmail.com>
Reply-To: unitedstatesofhomelandoffice-dept@mail.com
From: UNITED STATES OF HOMELAND SECURITY <moorebarry65@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:48:56 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMcvjcWK3KyqFggdhCxUMwkufEd_KXQfiFN45bqzpNnMRjR2Ag@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) FOR YOUR FUNDS.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

DHS-WASHINGTON-D.C@secretary.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 pm

Recovery scam.

attention Sir/Madam!

I am Alejandro Nicholas Mayorkas , a lawyer ,politician and the 7th and current United States Secretary of Homeland Security. This is to notify you of this ATM MasterCard Package worth (US$4,500,000.00) according to its Documents, which was brought here by Mike Perez of the Intelligence Unit of International Police who was assigned to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries who are being ripped off each time they try to make claims of their inherited Fund. And this has been happening for years now without being attended to, until now and the Agent stated that this Package belongs to you .

The reason why i am contacting you now is because, as i go through my file, I discover that Kirstjen Nielsen used this opportunity to extort money from you, yet failed to release your fund to you, I felt very disappointed for this, and I keep asking myself, 'why would Kirstjen Nielsen do such a thing, which is very bad. That is why I decided to contact you by myself to help you. Kirstjen Nielsen is no longer on this seat. So, I decided to help you receive your fund as soon as possible. So, get back with your mailing information so that I will help you to receive your funds by registering the ATM MasterCard Package with Courier to bring it to your address immediately. Note that, only what it will cost you is just (US$50) the Courier Service fee, that's all. So, get back urgently to enable us to register the ATM MasterCard for you immediately. contact me at our email: DHS-WASHINGTON-D.C@secretary.net and my number: +1 (304) 370-3243

Regard,
Alejandro Nicholas Mayorkas
Secretary, United States Secret Service
U.S. Department of Homeland Security Washington, DC 20528, USA

Header:

Return-Path: <europeancentralb68@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hs7728527@gmail.com
From: "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" <europeancentralb68@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 00:10:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CADg6MEwUKOOaHmgDeEfLf0CTOgTeh+onRve75DctN_9jQ5zMMw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: attention Sir/Madam!

+13043703243
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Salem, WV
Original network provider* Gateway Telecom Llc Dba Stratuswave Comm Llc Wv
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.