Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Alejandro Mayorkas

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

secretservicce5@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:28 pm

Recovery scam.

Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC 20528, USA

Re: Your Inheritance fund Valued at US$10.7 Million United States Dollars.

Attention,

We just made some findings to understand that you have been the person
delaying your funds, this is why those impostors still contact the U.S
TREASURY DEPARTMENT, You would be advised to get your funds from them
so you wont be charge for money laundering, your funds with them has
long be delayed, so you need to do the needful before things gets out
of hand, this is for your own good. Do what is right now or if you
don't need your funds anymore kindly let us now so we can pass the
information to them, rather than allowing people contact them,
claiming you sent them to go get your funds on your behalf.

You have been contacting so many FAKE/HOAX offices claiming they got
funds for you, listen we are giving you warning now to STOP all
contacts to wrong office before you get arrested and stop sending your
hard earn money to those scammer, contact the right office below and
they will get your funds across to you.

Contact them via the e-mail, Phone/text messages, and Send us
your mobile number and reconfirm to us your valid home address.

Contact person: Janet Yellen
E-mail: ustreasurydeptto1@gmail.com
Phone #: (202) 794-8565 (accept text message)

Get back to us as soon as you have contacted them for further
directives and advice. Do not forget to send us your cell phone number
and your home
address.

NOTE: TAKE NOTE OF THIS, WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY WORK WITH ANYONE SENDING
YOU E-MAIL CLAIMING TO BE THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
AGENT, DISREGARD ANY E-MAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM THEM, THEY WILL ONLY
MAILLETTER TO YOUR DOOR STEP OR GIVE YOU A CALL, ANY E-MAIL FROM SUCH
PEOPLE ARE FROM HACKERS AND SCAMMERS.

Alejandro Mayorkas
Director, United States Secret Service,
Department of Homeland Security

Header:

Return-Path: <info@homeland.org> <- spoofed email address
Received: from msr10.hinet.net (msr10.hinet.net. [168.95.4.110])
Received: from User (220-132-1-96.hinet-ip.hinet.net [220.132.1.96])
Message-Id: <202301252149.30PLnGUT021263@msr10.hinet.net>
Reply-To: <secretservicce5@gmail.com>
Subject: WHY THE DELAY
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 13:49:18 -0800

Originating IP: 220.132.1.96
Originating ISP: Data Communication Business Group
City: Kaohsiung
Country of Origin: Taiwan

+12027948565
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Dc
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

homeland.s58@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:28 am

Recovery scam.

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military
Department Washington Military Dept, Bldg1 Camp Murry, USA.

Good Day To You:

I Hope This Mail Finds You In Good Spirit And In Good Health? Because I Am Quite Aware Of Your Losses In The Past Years Now through this security office intelligent track devices, It May Surprise You That I Am Also Aware Of Your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc. My Name Is Alejandro Mayorkas, The Secretary Of U.S Department Of Homeland Security Of America , Am In Charge oF Monitoring All Foreign Transactions In Africa, Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly
traveling round the world.

I Have Been In The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Now Since The Government Of US President, Monitoring The Various Transactions Going On In Africa, Europe And Asia, Most Especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I Do Not Intend To Spoil Your Day Or To Put You Under Duress.

But You Can Not Receive Any Of Your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer Pursuit, Without A Clearance From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security
. However, Upon My Arrival In Benin Republic After Series Of Meetings With Our President Jeo Biden And United Nations Secretary General António Guterres, Due To Numerous Complains From Other Security Agencies From Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, Against The Benin Government And Nigeria Over The Rate Of Scam/Fraudulent Activities Going On In This Countries And Africa.

When I Arrive In The Benin Parliament In Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, I Found Your Consignment Box Clearance File Lying On The Foreign Affair Office Desk Without Any Attention On A Thorough Scrutiny I Discovered That Your Consignment Have Been Abandoned By Your Delivery Agent. Meanwhile, I Was Made To Understand That They Have Try To Reach You, But No Way And They Have Made Several Attempts To Contact Your Delivery Agent But To No Avail.

To My Greatest Surprise, During My Recent Routine Re-Checking, I Personally Discovered That Your Consignment Content Declaration Documents Stated That Your Consignment Contains Personal Effects Meanwhile, It Contains United States Dollar Bills Worth Over Us$40 Million Dollars, Which Made It Impossible For The Consignment To Be Delivered To You Earlier Before Now.

Based On This Personal Discovery, I Am Contacting You Now To Let You Know That With My Position And Power As The Secretary Of U.S Department Of Homeland Security, I Can Assist You To Legally Clear Your Consignment Fund, But You Must Agree With The Following Conditions. Because I Have Called Our Office In Washington, DC From Benin, Who Has Been Intercepting All Your Telephone Calls, With The Help Of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin.

I Also Received Some Information From Our Homeland Security Office In Benin Republic, About Your Emails, That You Have Been Dealing And Sending Money To Peoples In Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, And Nigeria , Who Claims To Be The Western Union Director. You Are Also Dealing With A Bank, And Other Names Which I Am Still Waiting To Be Forwarded To Me From Our Office In Washington, Dc. My office authority
Have Monitored All Your Dealings With This Hoodlum.

You Are Advice To Hence Fort Stop Further Dealings With All The Above Mentioned People, Until We Complete Our Investigation. Because Your Dealing With Them Is Termed As Illegal Transaction I Wish To Inform You That We The Homeland Security Is On Look Out For All The Above Mentioned Name, Mostly Those Who Claims To Be The Director Of West African Debt Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the Property Recovery Benin. All This Mentioned People Are Impostor, And We Intend To Apprehend Them Soon.

I Want You To Please Stop Communicating, And Dealing With Them Until We Complete Our Investigation. I Wish To Notify You About The Latest Development Concerning Your Box Of Consignment That Was Already been Handed Over To Me today After The Meeting Held Between Me And Some Of The Top Parliament Members Of Benin And The Foreign Affair Minister In The Benin Capital Headquarters Cotonou, Due To The Delay For You Not To Have Received Your Consignment Box For Long Time Now.

Accordingly, We Have Waived Away All Your Consignment Box Clearance Fees And Authorized The Government Of Benin Republic To Allow Me Fly With This Your Approved Consignment Box To You Without Any Delay Which They Have Agreed. The Only Fee You Will Pay To Confirm Your Consignment Box Received In Your Possession Is The Air Flight Weight Fee Of Your Consignment Box Which Is Sum Of $50.00 iTunes card Only.

Hence I Hear From you also with $50 iTunes card to receive the Air Flight Weight Fee Of Your Consignment Box Which Is Sum Of $50.00 iTunes card, Then, I Will Be Coming Along With Your Box Of Consignment,But Remember That As The Secretary Of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, I Am A Us Government Security Agent And I Have The Power To Go Through Any Airport, Customs Without Inspecting What I Carry Along.

And As Soon As I Arrive In Your State I Will Give You A Phone Call For You To Give Me Direction To Your Home Address So That We Can Meet Face
To Face And Hand Over Your Box To You Before Proceeding Back To The States. As Soon As I Arrive I Shall Call You On Your Telephone Number Then Meet You In Person And Hand Over Your Consignment Box To You Before I Return Back To Washington Dc.

I Have Taken This Assignment Upon Myself Because I Understand That You Have Really Paid So Much On The Cost Of Delivery, But Nothing Was Received By You. So Be Advice To Contact Me Immediately You Get This Email Now Because Every Thing Has Been Done OK. This Is Directly From Our President.

Once You Send The Money, Try To Notify Me With The card image For Easy Pick Up And For Immediate Action On The Delivery Of Your Consignment
Box, For You To Receive Your Inherited Funds Without Any Further Delay Again . Since You Was Unable To Receive It Since .

As Soon As You Send The Fee Make Sure You Send Me The $50.00 iTunes card photo. Once You Send The Money, Try To Notify Me With The card image For Confirmation And For Immediate Action On The Handing Over Of Your Fund To You. Also You Are To Forward To Us Any Mail That You Have Been Receiving From People For Proper Verification And Investigation Before You Deal With Them Okay.

I Have A Very Limited Time To Stay Here So I Would Like You To Urgently Respond To This Message With The Payment , My Dear, This Is The Opportunity For You And Have To Comply And Your Box Shall Be Deliver To Your Designated Address. But Remember That After (1 Day) You Did Not Make The Payment Then I Will Divert Your Funds To Us Government Fund Or Benin Government Treasury. Please Treat This As
Matter Of Urgency.

Sincerely Yours,
INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsviviandouglasm@gmail.com>
Reply-To: homeland.s58@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 14:52:22 -0800
Message-ID: <CALCNY28gyafPrLSxc6+qB6Gwijfe0uArpp-FhrhHtaN5p25wXg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

usdepartmentofhomelandskz@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:58 pm

Recovery scam.

Hello Attention Please

This is Hon. Alejandro Mayorkas. The Secretary of the United States
Department of Homeland Security. I contacted you because there is a
consignment box containing a raw fiscal cash of $10.5 Million that was
brought to our office by ECOEAS saying that it is yours. The $10.5
Million United State Dollars is a contractual inheritance Winning
that was issued to you by ECOEAS the Economic Community of East
African States in collaboration with the International Monetary Fund
through the U.S Embassy Kenya Republic. You are expected to kindly
reconfirm your information so that the release of the Consignment box
containing your winning fund can be processed and released to you.
The information needed from you are YOUR FULL NAME and HOME ADDRESS
with your Phone Number Ok,

SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, Honorable Alejandro Mayorkas
SECRETARY OF THE HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT USA,
text at (606) 357-0122

Header:

Return-Path: <emmykavuli95@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usdepartmentofhomelandskz@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:37:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPMX27XjWxhqC+3B+n9RqLpF91wnrwmMR9Fqeoz6S4rfpVUoew@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Consignment is now available for shipping

+16063570122
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Mcdowell, KY
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officefilesr13@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:35 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY USA

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY,

I am Mr, Alejandro Mayorkas, We are
contacting you in respect of the reports we had been receiving since
including you and same other beneficiaries however after our
conference this Monday we have treated
this issue and I am here to assure the safety release of your
outstanding consignment box worth $55.5 Million USD.United States
Dollars)

Although after our meeting held yesterday we have concludes to release
your consignment box as this discussion was made and agreed by the
Board of Directors therefore I here to assure you that this
project will be handle accordingly as discussed and agreed with the lawmakers.

You have spent a lot of money trying to get this fund release to you
but nothing has come across due to the people in position to handle
your issues therefore I want you to understand that this office is now
control over this issue.

Hence with the power invested in us we are here to assure you that we
will complete this project accordingly without compliance we promised
to recall your happiness therefore we also use this opportunity to
advise you to stop further communication with whom ever that claiming
to have your funds because your file is right here with us.

Finally we have contacted the funds origin authority USA and you are
required to secure the Funds Clearance Certificate and Non-Inspection
Clearance which the two documents will cost you $100 USD.
now we
further make things easier for you by discussed with the Federal
Ministry of Finance on your behalf for them to give you the grace of
sending only US$100 USD today or tomorrow,

And hence this transaction is concern we advise you should send the
$100 USD direct to our office here so that we will official handle
this issue.

buy Steam Wallet Gift Card or apple i Tunes card or Sephora card
scratch it and send the photo to us in this email to avoid any
delay
,just for your own favor,

Please be advise to re-confirm the listed below details,And if you
prefer bank to bak wire transfer,

First Name :
Last Name :
your country
State Of Origin:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Sex: Male
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
your ID CARD;

We awaiting your immediate actions to this information and pls for
security reasons send us through this email,

I Attached my valid working ID for your confidence,

Yours Truly
Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas
DIRECTOR CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY.

Header:

Return-Path: <officefiles8bv5@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officefilesr13@gmail.com
From: "@ Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas" <officefiles8bv5@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 23:39:43 -0800
Message-ID: <CAELNcgstNC+cVOGk7LdpuSs4qh6DYZb2La6PA-p5GGT9PZCZKQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY,

"Attached my valid working ID for your confidence" not attached...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrsmeldagilvaniderstyne@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 11, 2023 9:03 am

Recovery scam.

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

Greetings From The Department of Homeland Security United States of America. Your total funds worth $7.500.000.00 USD will be delivered to your home address through any company of your choice from the below mentioned so kindly update us. We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment System. And you have spent a lot of money and a lot time sending money to different people just to make sure you receive your fund and after set and done your received nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Bank of America, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world, The World Bank, United Nations and Bank of America introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract, Winning Prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE. The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $7.500.000.00 united states dollars, it is already loaded on the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM machine worldwide and we have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; FedEx=5hrs/$150, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $150

2; DHL=12hrs/$125, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $125

3; UPS=8hrs/$100, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $100

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will be liable to pay the delivery fee of the ATM VISA Card with any of the above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take place to your destination address, Kindly provide them with the below details in your response to this email address: ( mrsmeldagilvaniderstyne@gmail.com ) and let them know which courier company you would want them to use for the shipment of your ATM VISA
Card to you.

1. Your Full Names___
2. Country___
3. City Airport___
4. Home Address___
5. Phone Number___
6. Sex___

Best regards,
Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas
Homeland Security Secretary.

Header:

Received: from mwebp13 ([172.23.13.133])
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 04:27:59 +0900
Reply-To: mrsmeldagilvaniderstyne@gmail.com
Message-ID: <20230511042759.OZRRZ.6350.root@mwebp13>
Subject: Attention Dear Beneficiary,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mail.ceo1935@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2023 12:17 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attn: Sir/Madam.

According to the ethics of an office, introduction is always very important on a first contact like this. I am Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas, United States Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS). This Official Memorandum is to inform you that we discovered that some officials who work under the United States government have attempted to divert your Funds (US$10,500,000:00) through a back-door channel. We actually discovered this today, through our Secret Agents under the Disciplinary Unit of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) after we apprehended a money laundering suspect.

The mentioned suspect was apprehended at the (John F. Kennedy International Airport) early this morning, as he attempted to carry the enormous cash value of US$10,500,000:00 outside the shores of the USA. In respect to the money laundering decree of the United States, such amounts of money cannot be moved in cash outside the United States because such an attempt is a criminal offense and is punishable under the money laundering act of 1982 of the United States of America. This decree is a globalized law applicable in most developed countries in order to check-mate terrorism and money laundering.

From our gathered information here in this Unit, we discovered that the said Funds in question actually belong to you, but it had been purposely delayed because the officials in charge of your Payment are into some sort of irregularities which is totally against the ethics of any Payment institution. Presently, this said Funds valued US$10,500,000:00 are under the custody of the Paying Bank and I can assure you that your Funds will be released to you without a hitch provided that you are sincere to us in this matter. Also, we require your positive cooperation at every level because we are closely monitoring this very transaction in order to avert the bad eggs in our society of today.

We have instructed the Executive management of the authorized paying bank to Release the said Funds to you as the certified Beneficiary in question, because we have valuable information/records to authenticity that the said Funds truly belongs to you. Be that as it may, you are required to provide us with below listed information (for official verification).

1. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.
2. Age.
3. Occupation.
4. Marital Status.
5. Direct Telephone/Fax Number.
6. Residential address.

We await your immediate compliance to this official obligation, so that you can be paid by the authorized paying bank.

Officially Sealed.

Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas.
United States Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS).

Header:

Received: from 10.217.144.139
Return-Path: <mrkevinvorndran1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.50]
Reply-To: mail.ceo1935@gmail.com
From: "Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas." <mrkevinvorndran1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 02:05:33 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+FZcmp83iaeqQwt_HSxof-CWCN5zXhXGDXnt5B599zPP0riUw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Contact Us Back ASAP
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scan@andys.md

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:13 pm

Recovery scam from a Friend:

Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2023
To: Recipients <scan@andys.md>
Subject: Re: UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT>

SECRET SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
U.S.DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
WASHINGTON, DC 20528, USA.

Good day, This is the Department of Homeland Security. We have a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face as well as internet Fraud. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cyber security analyst to chemical facility inspector. Our duties are wide-ranging, but our goal is clear - keeping America safe.

We are happy to inform you that your funds valued at US$2,750,000.00 (Two million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) have been approved by the Treasury Department of the United States as your E-mail address appeared in the payment list of beneficiaries that will receive their compensation payment this month. Your E-mail ID was mentioned by our security intelligent monitoring database of Homeland Security and is one of the victims of online scams as was noted down from Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL, and Google. You will receive your compensation payment via Bank direct wire deposit to your nominated bank account or through a Debit card.

Note: We wish to inform you that our management in collaboration with the FBI Financial Monitoring Department and United States Department of Treasury (Internal Revenues Services) have issued clean money certification regarding this payment.

Do get back to us for further directives.

You are to adhere strictly to directives from Homeland Security and we advise you to stop any further correspondence you may be having currently regarding the release of trap compensation funds.

Thank you and have a good day.

Signed:
Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas
Secretary, United States Secret Service
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mmayorkas90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:09 pm

Recovery scam:

Attn: Beneficiary.

According to the ethics of an office, introduction is always very
important on a first contact like this. I am Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas,
United States Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS). This Official
Memorandum is to inform you that we discovered that some officials who
work under the United States government have attempted to divert your
Funds (US$10,500,000:00) through a back-door channel. We actually
discovered this today, through our Secret Agents under the
Disciplinary Unit of the United States Department of Homeland Security
(DHS) after we apprehended a money laundering suspect.

The mentioned suspect was apprehended at the (John F. Kennedy
International Airport) early this morning, as he attempted to carry
the enormous cash value of US$10,500,000:00 outside the shores of the
USA. In respect to the money laundering decree of the United States,
such amounts of money cannot be moved in cash outside the United
States because such an attempt is a criminal offense and is punishable
under the money laundering act of 1982 of the United States of
America. This decree is a globalized law applicable in most developed
countries in order to check-mate terrorism and money laundering.

From our gathered information here in this Unit, we discovered that
the said Funds in question actually belongs to you, but it had been
purposely delayed because the officials in charge of your Payment are
into some sort of irregularities which is totally against the ethics
of any Payment institution. Presently, this said Funds valued
US$10,500,000:00 are under the custody of the Paying Bank and I can
assure you that your Funds will be released to you without a hitch
provided that you are sincere to us in this matter. Also, we require
your positive cooperation at every level because we are closely
monitoring this very transaction in order to avert the bad eggs in our
society of today.

We have instructed the Executive management of the authorized paying
bank to Release the said Funds to you as the certified Beneficiary in
question, because we have valuable information/records to authenticity
that the said Funds truly belongs to you. Be that as it may, you are
required to provide us with below listed information (for official
verification).

1. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.
2. Age.
3. Occupation.
4. Marital Status.
5. Direct Telephone/Fax Number.
6. Residential address.

We await your immediate compliance to this official obligation, so
that you can be paid by the authorized paying bank.

Officially Sealed. Contact me strictly on the Private email
address(mmayorkas90@gmail.com)

Mr. Alejandro Mayorkas.
United States Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS).

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.9
Return-Path: <federalministeroffice@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.53]
Reply-To: mmayorkas90@gmail.com
Sender: federalministeroffice@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 02:40:04 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJrDa_cqoZK2j7nT2JPZC1Lk0R_rOBaFPXEmBmmP5zFvAmB4tw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Quick Reply,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

official@homelandsecurityonline.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:05 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention: Sir,

Confirm the receipt of my last email to you.

Yours sincerely
Alejandro Mayorkas
(Honorable)United States Secretary of Homeland Security)

Header:

Return-Path: <cy74342@gmail.com>
Reply-To: official@homelandsecurityonline.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 10:50:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+3C7bSM+yHfDVYiOm_C4_vM-=H5WO-oEK0ZytsaN0qYOBOHZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Confirm the receipt of my last email to you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: official@homelandsecurityonline.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:10 pm

Reply received:

Homeland Security Head Office
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20431
REF:-XVGNN82023
Email: official@homelandsecurityonline.com

Urgent Attention: Mr. xxx,

We have completed our investigation and you are hereby approved to
receive your fund worth of $10.5M as we have verified the entire
transaction to be Safe and100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds
have been deposited with Wealth Privat Bank Madrid Spain you will be
required to contact directly the Wealth Privat Bank Madrid Spain
in-charge of this transaction.

The World Bank Office and International Monitoring Fund(IMF) have
decided to pay you or transfer your fund through an Online Banking
System in Spain.Based on this arrangement you are advised to contact our
affiliated bank in Spain with the below contact information for your
fund transfer to your new online account.

This is in fulfillment of the promise made to the whole Foreign
Beneficiaries during the just concluded World Economic Summit, in
Zurich-Switzerland, that every Beneficiary will receive his/her
outstanding fund without further delay from Wealth Privat Bank Madrid
Spain.

In view of this,Your fund has been positioned with the Wealth Privat
Bank Madrid Spain to your account for settlement of indebtedness to you.
So, this transaction is real and legitimate to the best of our
knowledge.Consequently, for proper Accountability/Transparency in this
exercise WPB have set up this office to make adequate payment
recommendations to every legitimate creditor immediately for on the spot
release of your due claims.

You are advised to contact the Head Operation Wealth Privat Bank Madrid
Spain:

Contact Person:Mr.Diego Mateo Carlos
Director Foreign Remittance Department
Email: info@wealthprivatb.com
Phone Number: +34 911 98 01 83
Bank Name: Wealth Privat Bank Madrid Spain.

Please contact the above Bank immediately and update me for more
information.

We will consciously appreciate your response and stand towards this
matter of immediate attention.

Help us fight Scam and Terrorism off the face of the earth; the power of
God must prevail over evil.

We anticipate your immediate response.

Take care of yourself and send my greetings to your family.

Show original message

Alejandro Mayorkas
(Honorable)United States Secretary of Homeland Security)

Header:

Return-Path: <official@homelandsecurityonline.com>
Received: from 23.83.209.25 (EHLO bumble.birch.relay.mailchannels.net)
Received: from marigold.hostnownow.com (marigold.hostnownow.com
[104.194.10.93])
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 16:15:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Urgent Attention: Mr. xxx,
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.6.0
Message-ID: <c56dd847c935ebabde6fe6fa70bc9729@homelandsecurityonline.com>

Originating IP: 104.194.10.93
Originating ISP: Reliablesite
City: Pascataway
Country of Origin: United States

+34911980183
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location Madrid
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.