Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dr. Patrick Wiz - depstateus1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Dr. Patrick Wiz - depstateus1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:48 pm

Donation scam.

Unsolicited email received:

From: Relief International Charity Foundation Incorporated.
Office: Post-Pandemic Economic Relief Donation.
Address: United Nations Office, 799 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017 USA
Telephone: +1-917-268-6501

Attn: Email beneficiary,

COVID-19 RELIEF FUND DONATION.

You have been awarded the sum of US$2,000,000 (Two Million US Dollars) as
Covid-19 Economic Devastation Relief Package.

The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that
will require the best of humanity to overcome. Our Global Donation will
support immediate and long-term relief and recovery to vulnerable
individuals, businesses and communities during one of the most challenging
times we have collectively faced. The crisis has brought so many
businesses, companies and small scale businesses to a devastating halt. It
has threatened everyone's way of life, but it is especially difficult for
people who are already vulnerable. Some people around the globe,
especially migrants, wage workers, and those with flexible jobs and small
scale businesses have already started feeling the devastating economic
impact.

We have received Billions of Dollars from Donors to help in this poverty
alleviation program. This money is expected to be shared to all the
Selected Global Citizenry to help them regain the Economic Losses of
Multiple Global Lockdowns since the beginning of this Pandemic. We have
worked and will continue working with our partners on the ground to
allocate funds where they're most needed. We believe that organizations
that are deeply rooted are best positioned to lead long-term plans to stop
the spread of COVID-19 and the devastating economic effect of the Global
Lock-downs.

Our funds have been delivered down to our distribution points and
currently secured by the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) Vault
Operations, New York City, United States, as you can see on the following
Web-video page:

https: // drive.google.com/file/d/1P1TUPuxFnusug3Da8MpyaFoHUbS7GVEm/view?usp=sharing

Our Payment Administrator will help processing and releasing to you the
sum of US$2, 000,000 (Two Million United States Dollars) to enable you
boost your business, stabilize your region, help the vulnerable and
less-privileged around you, and help stop the spread of Covid-19.

Kindly contact the payment administrator to his email:
jabufk@highveldmail.co.za (Mr. Jabu Fisani Agbanu). Ensure to provide him
with your following information:

1. Your full names.
2. Your address.
3. Your telephone.
4. Your age.
5. Your occupation.
6. Your bank account information

We thank you, and congratulations from Relief International Post-Pandemic
Economic Relief Fund!

Yours truly,

Dr. Patrick Wiz
(Secretary; Relief International Charity Foundation Incorporated)

Header:

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: depstateus1@gmail.com
From: "Dr. Patrick Wiz" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 22:03:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLR3Pi55G54xAy5utWHV0=e=OGGUwXiv=B8JNn+ZPoRU-Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: International Relief Fund (Award Notice)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+19172686501 - the same phone number was previously reported on our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63260&p=192879, while being used with the email address mr.johnkrenickijr1@gmail.com in a recovery scam.

The email address depstateus1@gmail.com was previously reported on our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=87539 in a shady business proposal scam.

The email address mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com is reported in various other topics on our forum since 2016, while being used in other types of scams.

highveldmail.co.za is a free email address.

Relief International Charity Foundation Incorporated was also previously reported on our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=80026, while being used in another Covid-19 donation scam with the email address scbplatform@outlook.com.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jabufk@highveldmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:56 pm

Attn:

This letter is to officially inform you that the sum of US$2,000,000 has been approved for you by the Relief Charity Fund International Incorporated. Attached here with this letter is the Copy of the Certificate of Authorization for fund claims. We urge you to take your time to understand our payment procedures as stated below;

PAYMENT PROCEDURE:

We have assigned one of our Administrative officials who will deliver your Bank Draft of US$2,000,000 to the bank and he will do that today. The bank will deposit the Bank Draft into a Special Bank Account specifically opened for the purpose of remittance of Awarded Charity Funds to the various beneficiaries in this Category “A” Shortlist.

Due to the complaints we received from some of our Charity Fund beneficiaries regarding huge Taxes demanded from them by South African Revenue Service (SARS), which the beneficiaries were compelled to pay the taxes from their various pockets before receiving their money to their accounts, our Organization decided to devise the means to avoid the payment of Taxes by the beneficiaries, and as such, we contacted South African Revenue Service (SARS) attorney and were told to ensure that the beneficiaries of these prices should present to the bank their GIFT Award Coverage Certificates (GACC) from Department of Finance of Republic of South Africa in order to avert the payment of taxes. In that case, we have successfully processed this Certificate with the help of our lawyer and succeeded in remitting funds to few recipients overseas without the payment of Taxes to the South African Reserve Service, which is quite enormous for some of the beneficiaries to bear. In that case, we will urgently require the Application and Processing fee amounting to $750 (Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) to enable us assign our lawyer to help you process this GIFT Award Coverage Certificates (GACC) in order to avoid payment of huge taxations to South African Authority which might be enormous for you to pay. I advise you kindly send the $750 by MoneyGram to my Secretary to the below information:

RECEIVER:

First Name: X.
Second Name: W.
Last Name: S.
Address: Johannesburg 2198, South Africa.

As soon as the fund is sent and my secretary receives the fund, she will meet with the lawyer with the money for the lawyer to help you process this Certificate and submit to the bank. Possibly, the fund will be remitted to your bank account within 3 days of your receiving this Approval.

Thanking you once again!

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Jabu Fisani Agbanu.

PAYMENT ADMIN MANAGER.

Tel: +27-60-361-5788 (WhatsApp)

Header:

Return-Path: <jabufk@highveldmail.co.za>
Received: from www.webmail.co.za (web1.wmi2.net [10.91.83.76]) by mailgate.wmi2.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:34:56 +0200
Subject: Re: International Relief Fund (Award Notice) YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED.
Message-ID: <de1cb2df7fc4bd9a9d8063f9435dd45d@highveldmail.co.za>

Phone: +27603615788
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+27867503877
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:53 pm

Dear

Thank you for the response. I will put every effort to ensure that the transfer will be sent to your bank account immediately I receive the Application and Processing fee. As you requested, below is my bank account information for the wire-transfer:

Bank Name: Capitec Bank of South Africa.
Account Number: 118502XXXX
Beneficiary Name: J. F. A.
SWIFT-Code: CABLZAJJ
Bank Address: Shop 1. Elkam Building, Pretoria Road, Hillbrow, Johannesburg 2001, Gauteng, South Africa.

Please, send me the SWIFT Confirmation copy as soon as you remit the money.

Sincerely,

Mr. Jabu Fisani Agbanu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:58 pm

Dear

How are you doing today? I hope you are feeling well.

I just returned from the bank and decided to write to you. I hoped you would have transferred the $750 (Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) as we agreed over the weekend but didn't get any message from you. I had wanted to submit your transfer application with the few people who are recipients of this fund today. As I did not receive the money from you, it was difficult for me to submit the application without our processing the GIFT Award Certificate, which we also needed to submit to the bank with the Wire Transfer Application. Tomorrow is the final day we have to submit the application for fund remittance for the people in this category whom their payments have been approved. Therefore, I will advise you to send this money as soon as you wake-up in the United States in order to receive the money early enough to process the documents and submit your application alongside others. Meanwhile, the lawyer who will process the Certificate has just provided me with his personal account which i will advise you to send the money directly to him. His bank account is stated below:

Name of Bank: Standard Bank of South Africa
Bank Address: 29 Goodman Terrace Fairwood Johannesburg, South Africa
Account Name: Y. T. & P.
Account No: 37156XXXX
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
Branch Code: 007205
Address of Account Holder: Bezuidenhout Valley Johannesburg, South Africa.

Kindly forward me with the SWIFT Confirmation as soon as you remit the money. I will meet with the lawyer tomorrow morning to ensure that everything is processed on time.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Jabu Fisani Agbanu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:07 pm

Attn:

I have tried calling your phone number several times but the number was entering automatic voice-message. There is nothing confusing about the account where to send the money. I have provided you the bank account of the lawyer who will process the Document to submit to the bank and asked you to remit the money to his bank account directly. If by tomorrow deadline, the money is not sent to the lawyer's bank account, your fund transfer will be cancelled. Therefore, if you still wish to receive this money, do not delay sending the money as directed to the below bank account of the lawyer:

Name of Bank: Standard Bank of South Africa
Bank Address: 29 Goodman Terrace Fairwood Johannesburg, South Africa
Account Name: Y. T. & P.
Account No: 37156XXXX
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
Branch Code: 007205
Address of Account Holder: Bezuidenhout Valley Johannesburg, South Africa.

As soon as you send the money, do not hesitate to forward me with the remittance confirmation copy.

Thanks and regards,

Mr. Jabu Fisani Agbanu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:07 pm

Attn: Sir,

Ref. Fund Transfer Re-direction Notice.

I write to inform you that I just received an Instruction from our Head Office to urgently change the direction of your awarded charity fund to a new bank account belonging to a Chinese Professor who will use the money for humanitarian purposes as our Organization required. Meanwhile, I am very sorry for the new development as I cannot be entirely blamed for the failure to send the money to you. If you had immediately complied with the requirements, by now, the money would have reflected into your bank account.

The bank has requested for an authorization from the previous fund beneficiary before the beneficiary status can be changed to the new Chinese recipient. In that case, please sign the attached document and attach a copy of either your Passport or Driver’s License to enable the bank transfer this money to the new beneficiary.

Finally, I am sincerely sorry for the inconveniences caused to you. Probably, in the near future when such opportunity calls, I will not hesitate to contact you. Please, sign the document urgently and send back to me as an attached-folder.

Thanking you once again for the gracious and sincere time we spent.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Jabu Fisani Agbanu

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.