Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbn.ng00@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbn.ng00@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:30 pm

Dear

I am directed to contact you in order to urgently confirm if you actually know Mr. Robert Greg, who claims to be your business associate/partner.
The said Mr. Robert Greg stated that you are Dead and would like to change all your information/details in our possession to HIS, as our legitimate beneficiary. This development is coming now that the Ministry of finance is ready to off-set all outstanding payments to all our legitimate foreign beneficiaries around the world, and your payment file is included.

As you may know, the total amount in your favor is a total sum of Twenty-five million dollars (USD25m). We need to confirm if you are Dead or alive. Please bear in mind that if we fail to hear from you within 72 hours, it automatically means that you are dead, and will believe Mr. Robert Greg's information to be correct. You are to contact me through this email account/address immediately you receive this message so as to know the true position of things, in order to avert any mistake in remitting your out-standing payment to a wrong person/account.

Your swift response will help this institution a lot. Do email me with
your full names and direct phone number for an easy communication;
your age and occupation would suffice. Finally send an urgent reply to
enable us to educate on the next step to take.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi.
Deputy Governor, Operations Directorate
Resident Representative, United Kingdom.

Header:

Return-Path: <cbn.ng00@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic304-10.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic304-10.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.128.33])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Wed, 4 Aug 2021 21:44:29 +0000
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 21:44:24 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <13341332.1613537.1628113464309@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT TO THE UNDER MENTIONED BENEFICIARIES
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbn.ng00@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:17 pm

Attention:

Your confirmation response to the email that was sent from: Mr. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi; Deputy Governor, Operations Directorate, who's equally our Resident Representative, United Kingdom, has been forwarded to my desk. Our correspondent bank, LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC, has been mandated to carry out this exercise of remitting your USD25million, to your account which you failed to forward with other info-details, in your piece. Endeavor to adhere strictly to the last paragraph of the email, and in addition to the requirements, your bank account details, for faster conclusion of the transaction.

Our president, President Muhammadu Buhari, (GCFR) has ordered that these transactions must be concluded with positive results before the end of August, and a copy of his email is pasted hereunder.

Your very urgent compliance would be appreciated.

Warm regards.
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. (CBN)
Phone: +234 812 595 2275.

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT,
MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR.

REF: FGN/001/MT103/FRN/BENE/2021

OFFICIAL MEMO

(Official Code: 247)

ATTENTION: Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria.(CBN)

THE NINTH SENATE HAVE APPROVE THE BUDGET TO PAY THE FOLLOWING CONTRACTORS THEIR OVERDUE FUNDS. PLEASE WORK WITH THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION'S OFFICE, AND PAY THEM THROUGH LLOYDS TSB BANK, ON, OR BEFORE AUGUST 30,2021.

VIORICCA ALEXANDRA. (USD23M)
KAMOLIDDIN. (USD12M)
RAYMOND HOYT. (USD19.2M)
VELVA WARD. (USD18.2M)
CHARLES FLOREZ. (USD20M)
GEORGES EID. (USD10.5M)
IRWAN SASONO. (USD25M)

The Fund Release Instructions:

AS THE PRESIDENT, AND FATHER OF THIS NATION, I OWE EVERY CITIZEN, INCLUDING FOREIGN CONTRACTOR/BENEFICIARY, SERVICE; THAT IS WHAT I SWORE TO DO, AND WILL CONTINUE TILL MY TERM EXPIRES.MY CONSCIENCE HAS MOVED ME TO DEAL FAIRLY WITH ALL GENUINE UNPAID CONTRACTORS, EVEN THOUGH MY ADMINISTRATION KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THEIR FUNDS SINCE THE INFORMATION COMING TO ME STATES, IT'S BEEN THERE LONG BEFORE WE TOOK OVER.

MEANWHILE, EVERY LEGAL ASPECT OF THESE TRANSACTIONS, LOCALLY, AND INTERNATIONALLY, MUST BE MET AND CREDIT CONFIRMATIONS SEND TO MY DESK ON, OR BEFORE AUGUST 30, 2021.

WE MUST CONTINUE TO EXPOSE CORRUPTION.

Yours Faithfully,

His Excellency.
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR
Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
NB: This message is from "THE EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA'S OFFICE" and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the addressed or authorized person to receive this message, you must not use/copy or disclose and take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply email, and delete.

Phone: +2348125952275
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbn.ng00@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:02 pm

Dear

How you claim your funds would be communicated to you from LLOYDS TSB BANK; just do what you are asked to do by forwarding the information as requested in my last email, including your bank details.

Warm regards.
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbn.ng00@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:43 pm

Dear

Yes your were told in my first and even my last email, to forward your account details to this office; do you think we are playing here? Do not send any email to me without those information's as written below.

Your photo identification.
Your bank details where you want your money credited.

I'm not going to entertain this back and forth write ups, have work to do.

Warm regards.
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.