Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drjohnsonadams@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drjohnsonadams@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Confidential business proposal
People
Mr.Evgeny Kvashinskiy <drjohnsonadams@gmail.com> 15 Aug at 3:11 PM
Reply-To: mrevgenyk@moscowmail.com
To
Message body

TRUE LIFE STORY OF A MATURED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OF ($800,000,000.00) Eighty Hundred Million USD.)

Attention Honorable, greatings to you and your entire family.

Please do not think this is one of those scam or junk mails you receive in your mailbox/fax machine, which I receive also, but I plead for your tolerance. I am Mr.Evgeny Kvashinskiy, former Auditing department YUKOS OIL Branch office U.S.A and the Personal Treasurer to Mikhail Borisovich Khodorkovsky the President/Chief Executive Officer of the following companies YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) and Menatep SBP Bank (A well Reputable Financial Institution with its Branches worldwide).

He was considered as the most powerful of the Russian business oligarchs, and the 16th wealthiest man in the world. Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and TOP SECRET, I am sure and have confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute this entire transaction.

The document of the above funds was handed over to me for payment of an American oil merchant. Already my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky has deposited the funds with his bank Menatep SBP Bank Russia and the final transfer is expected to be carried out from my office here in U.S.A. While I was on the process of transferring the funds, My Boss was arrested for his involvement on alleged tax evasion and was pardoned and released from prison in 2013 and now on exile in Switzerland. Now I want to transfer to overseas account ($800,000,000.00)Eighty Hundred Million USD.) From Citi Bank here U.S.A were the funds is currently help pending transfer.

I want to ask you, can you handle this transaction? I am ready to offer you 30% of the total amount, If you are not capable to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in the future.

No other person knows about this funds or anything concerning it. Please View Website to confirm true life story of Mikhail Khodorkovsky: http:/ /www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-12082222 The funds have no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the account is a secret account. The total amount involved is ($800,000,000.00)Eighty Hundred Million USD and we wish to transfer this money into a safe foreigners account abroad.

But I don't know any foreigner; I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved for me as a worker but to a foreigner who has information about the account, which I shall give to you upon your positive response. I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently.

I need your strong assurance that you will never let us down, me and a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business. I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law the bank official will destroy all documents of the transaction immediately you receive this money leaving no trace to any place.

At the conclusion of this business. I am ready to offer you 30% of the total funds.

I look forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Evgeny Kvashinskiy
Former Auditing Department
YUKOS OIL Branch Office U.S.A
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mtabermtx@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Hello My Friend, Good Day

Dr.Donald Elder <mtabermtx@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ifyroyal2@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Sat, 31 Jul at 11:40

Hello Friend,

How are you doing? My name is Dr.Donald Elder a military doctor serving with the US army in Iraq and Syria, before I proceed I want you to understand the nature of this business and we need trust and honest to be able to work together.

I was in Afghanistan for years until our withdrawal and now in Iraq; during my stay here we the solders something discover many things from abandon homes, banks and Security Company.

During one of our operation campaign in Afghanistan, my team was responsible for a lot of raids to many palaces and while one of such raids was going on we discovered the sum of $40 Million dollars packed in military trunk boxes and hidden in underground house secret chambers.

As a soldier my first instinct was to report this but on a second thought I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and protecting my great country America, most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty and for me I have been married twice before of which ever lasted for up to 3yrs due to the nature of my job.

My 16yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose. As a matter of fact, I can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of America is built on our pain & blood. This is why I decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant. As the leader of my unit I reported $20 Million dollars out of the funds we discovered and gave other officers some amount and left with $12 Million with me.

One of us was a flight lieutenant working with UN in Afghanistan and he is from Thailand and he helped me to move the remaining $12 Million dollars with the help of another Red Cross worker also from Thailand as I am talking to you right now the money is in one of the Thailand airport security room for safekeeping until after my assignment as we have been deployed to Iraq to help out in the ongoing war on terror and to train the Iraq soldiers and after I will move to Syria so I don’t know when I will be back.

I want to know if I can trust you on this because I want to entrust this transaction in your hand. I am ready to offer you 30% of the whole amount; all we need to do is to connect you with the agent in Thailand, so that they can inform you on how to collect the deposit legally. I am ready to invest this money in your country.

The boxes left via Swift Military Courier as a special and secured immunity delivery to a safe storage at the airport security room, and it is coming this way to avoid hackers and hijackers on line from tracking the boxes and sending them to the wrong person. I must assure you that you will benefit very well and you will never regret assisting me, but on the other hand you must be very careful never to expose this deal to any third party until we finalize everything unless someone that you trust so much.

I have already made solid plans to ensure that this deal is 100% untraceable and risk free. Your efforts and assistance will be rewarded with 30% of the money if you are able to handle this deal and investment until I return to the USA.

As soon as I hear from you I will give you full details about the safekeeping company to contact them for details on how to move the boxes to your location.

Please i will like to know little more about you and your business in your country, also forward to me your direct telephone number and copy of your identification for record purposes and i will also send you a copy of my ID as soon as I hear from you.

I am waiting to hear from you

Thanks and God bless

Dr.Donald Elder
My Whatapp:+15876580402
Cell+17182183993

Phones: +15876580402
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Strathmore
Original network provider* Comwave Networks

+17182183993
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: drjohnsonadams@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:48 pm

We are from Afghanistan, We need your assistant

Aabroo Nuri <drjohnsonadams@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ifyroyal2@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Thu, 9 Sept at 19:30

Greetings to You Sir

My name is Aabroo Nuri, I am 16 years and my brother is 14 years, we are the only surviving family of Mr. Nuri from Afghanistan.

I and my brother was in School in Myanmar before the political crisis in my country Afghanistan which unfortunately it claimed the life of our beloved ones and living us in this frustrating / painful condition, our father was having a business in Myanmar while our mother was working in Afghanistan.

So when the political crisis started in Afghanistan we and our father traveled back to see our mother and one day I went out with my sister to see a distance relative in another town and when we came back we find out that our parents died in Bomb blast by the Taliban’s.

Please listen to this and try to keep it to yourself only, before the death of our parents my Father deposited some money and gold in a security house here in Myanmar without any next of kin, the money is huge and in USD$ and also a large quantity of gold which I will disclose to you as soon as I hear from you.

After the death of our parents I and my Sister traveled back to Myanmar with all the documents concerning the funds with the death certificate of my father, when we get to the security house we meet with the manager and tender all the documents to him, the manager examined all the documents and confirms that our claims are true.

He told us that we cannot make direct claim because our names are not in the paper as the next of kin and we are still under age, the manager advised us to go and look for a foreign beneficiary who can stand for me as my late father business partner so that the fund can be release, so I told the manager that I will contact my father business partner to come and assist us but the truth is that we don’t know any of my father’s business partner to contact..

I am contacting and pleading with you to come and stand as my late father’s business partner so that they can release the funds to us.

I want you to tell me how many % that you will like to take from the total amount.

Kind Regards,

Aabroo Nuri,
Wayne

Re: drjohnsonadams@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:59 pm

Wayne

donaldelderusa@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:52 pm

Hello, Nice to meet you,

My name is Dr.Donald Elder and I am currently serving with US army in Iraq and Syria, I hope we can establish a relationship since am writing here for the first time, It is my desire to know you because I need to talk to you about something very important,

Please send me your email ID so that I can tell you more about me or you can send me a brief email at (donaldelderusa@usa.com),my whatsapp number is +17182183993 Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest,

Donald

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <fandan.aldarra@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.196]
Reply-To: donaldelderusa@usa.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 09:15:05 +0000
Message-ID: <CABXXCuui2C1GUGe7JX3UQM0m2Gfr_iCzHbT5jiF+mbK3fyKDfA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Confidential business proposal
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.