Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Jill Biden

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.jillbiden14@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:06 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Attention Funds owner
I am sending you this message as directed by my Husband. Please read with your good understanding and avoid any sentiment.
My Husband the President of the United States of America Dr.Joe Biden has signed a release clause on your pending fund the sum of USD20, 500 000.00. In this regard it was told that you were unable to pay some delivering/routine charges leveled on the fund for the year 2019/2021 and 2022 due to your financial position.

However, with my position as the First Lady of the United States of America, I have pleaded to my Husband and the rest of his Cabinet to re-issue you a money Order Check of at least USD15.500 000.00 as a compensation over your struggles and troubles this transaction may have caused you, and as God may have it, my Husband signed this request on 27/01/2023 and as I speak to you right now, your Money Order Check worth a total sum of USD15. 500 000.00 is ready and should be delivered to your home address with immediate effect. Am so sorry for not having informed you all these while, I had a very tight schedule but right now I have made out time to work on this and I appreciate if you put your time and effort for us to achieve a successful end.

Furthermore, the White House Cabinet being more skeptical about this have demanded that you come over to Washington DC to sign for collection of your money Order Check and also for them to verify your details and Identity, upon completing this scenario they will release it to you and will help you cash it out from any Bank or USPS office nearby. Please I will appreciate your effort to find a way to come over here in DC within 3 working days, and in other hand I will also like you to let me know if you cannot come over here in DC for some personal reasons, then I will hire Attorney who will help you sign for the collection on your behalf and he will bring it down to your location but it will cost you only the sum of $100 to hire Attorney who will help you sign the on your behalf.

This is a very important message and it requires your frantic effort and commitment. My primary objectives are to help the less privileged and to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world. Yes it is true that my Husband may have not been a good President because no one is above mistakes, but my work is to make things look good and to reshape his Presidential tenor to be acceptable before the entire American citizens and the World at large.

The president immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in your consignment so that airport authority will know that President immunity covers your fund. Finally, I want you to reply to this message with sincerity and avoid any negative thoughts or whatsoever. I have been to some parts of the World, including Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe and South America etc...I have been able to put smiles on the Faces of their respective citizens and I am looking forward to doing the same to you. Just buy a $100 Steam Wallet Card or Google Play Card or Sephora card to cover the payment.scratch it and attach the picture to this email.

I have attached the scanned copy of my id card to you. Try and fill out your personal details including your, Full name, Home address, Occupation, Date of Birth, Place of Birth and Mobile number and also copy of your ID if there is any. Thanks and may the Lord be with you and your entire Family.
Best regards Mrs.Jill Biden
First Lady of USA 30/01/2023

Header:

Return-Path: <washingtonfbioffice771@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs.jillbiden14@aol.com
From: "Mrs.Jill Biden" <washingtonfbioffice771@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 04:46:56 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPX-Dzv_2qk8hGbpmJT4N1xfq48UY7=nwVzekt-bLd1wt9X-ZA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: First Lady of USA 30/01/2023
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

No attachment.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrsjillbidenfirstlady1@aol.com

Unread postby Helloscamalert » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:57 pm

Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2023
Subject: YOUR FUND.

You are receiving this message from the United State of America
representatives. if you receive this email in your spam/junk folder
mail then move it to your inbox mail before responding to me.

I have already sent you two various notification mails regarding this
New Development and it's surprising I haven't received any
acknowledgement mail from you up till today.Well, I am sending you
this mail again as a REMINDER and to have your consent as regarding
the final decision. This is the second notice I am sending to you in
regards to your 60 million usd which is under my control. I notified
you about this few days ago but I haven't heard from you up till this
moment.

This message is coming to you from MRS.JILL BIDEN . I am writing to
inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought by the United Embassy
from the government of Benin Republic to the white House Washington DC
and has been mandated to be delivered to your address as soon as you
get back to me with your below information.

Home address:..................
City:...................................
Phone number...................
Your check contains the sum of $60 million USD.

In respect of your fund inheritance payment of 60Million US Dollars, I
made the arrangement to send your fund to you by cashier check because
that will be less expensive and also you will receive your fund within
24hours through this method of payment. Our private agent will
personally deliver your fund to you today as soon as you provide you
the above information as listed above.

My number is +1(202 930 0078) You can call me or send me a message on
WhatsApp at +1(202 930 0078). But I prefer WhatsApp messages because
I'm always busy at the White House and I can't take calls

I will be waiting to hear from you with your full information
immediately you receive this good news, so your delivery can commence
immediately

Remain Blessed,
Email: mrsjillbidenfirstlady1@aol.com
@ Your faithfully
Dr. Jill Biden.

+12029300078
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Rclec, Inc. - Dc
Helloscamalert
Junior survivor

federalbreserveusa@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:22 pm

Recovery scam.

From Presidential Greetings from The White House!!!

I am Mrs Jill Biden, writing to inform you about your fund of $50
million dollars brought by the United States Embassy for
compensation.The white house Washington DC has been mandated FEDERAL
RESERVE BANK Plc to Transfer the $50 million USD to you through
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK Plc.

CONTACT FEDERAL RESERVE BANK WITH THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESS
( federalbreserveusa@outlook.com ) AND PROVIDE THEM WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA SUCH
AS:

Your full name _______________
Your home address___________
Phone number__________

THE WHITE HOUSE{OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF US PRESIDENT}
1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW WASHINGTON DC 20500 USA

Thanks
Jill Biden

Header:

Return-Path: <milanstanko65@gmail.com>
Reply-To: infoo2514@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 04:14:04 -0800
Message-ID: <CAEPjqLCrJte1j-YSk_Wiq0KuNskBVwpAcxKrK0up6FtQaAQh7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Presidential Greetings from The White House!!!
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrs.jillbiden1446@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:12 am

Recovery scam.

First Lady of USA 17/02/2023
Attention Funds owner
I am sending you this message as directed by my Husband. Please read with your good understanding and avoid any sentiment. My Husband the President of the United States of America Dr. Joe Biden has signed a release clause on your pending fund the sum of USD20, 500 000.00. In this regard it was told that you were unable to pay some delivering/routine charges leveled on the fund for the year 2019/2021 and 2022 due to your financial position.

However, with my position as the First Lady of the United States of America, I have pleaded to my Husband and the rest of his Cabinet to re-issue you a money Order Check of at least USD15.500 000.00 as a compensation over your struggles and troubles this transaction may have caused you, my Husband signed this request on 16/02/2023 and as I speak to you right now, your Money Order Check worth a total sum of USD15. 500 000.00 is ready and should be delivered to your home address with immediate effect. Am so sorry for not having informed you all this while, I had a very tight schedule but right now I have made time to work on this and I appreciate it if you put your time and effort for us to achieve a successful end.

Furthermore, the White House Cabinet being more skeptical about this have demanded that you come over to Washington DC to sign for collection of your money Order Check and also for them to verify your details and Identity, upon completing this scenario they will release it to you and will help you cash it out from any Bank or USPS office nearby. Please I will appreciate your effort to find a way to come over here in DC within 3 working days, and in other hand I will also like you to let me know if you cannot come over here in DC for some personal reasons, then I will hire Attorney who will help you sign for the collection on your behalf and he will bring it down to your location but it will cost you only the sum of $100 to hire Attorney who will help you sign the on your behalf.

This is a very important message and it requires your frantic effort and commitment. My primary objectives are to help the less privileged and to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world. Yes it is true that my Husband may have not been a good President because no one is above mistakes, but my work is to make things look good and to reshape his Presidential tenor to be acceptable before the entire American citizens and the World at large.

The president immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in your consignment so that airport authority will know that President immunity covers your fund. Finally, I want you to reply to this message with sincerity and avoid any negative thoughts or whatsoever. I have been to some parts of the World, including Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe and South America etc...I have been able to put smiles on the Faces of their respective citizens and I am looking forward to doing the same to you. Just buy a $100 Steam Wallet Card or Google Play Card or Sephora card to cover the payment.scratch it and attach the picture to this email.

I have attached the scanned copy of my id card to you. Try and fill out your personal details including your, Full name, Home address, Occupation, Date of Birth, Place of Birth and Mobile number and also copy of your ID if there is any. Thanks and may the Lord be with you and your entire Family.
Best regards Mrs.Jill Biden
First Lady of USA 17/02/2023

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsviviandouglasm@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs.jillbiden1446@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 07:05:39 -0800
Message-ID: <CALCNY2_xHzNCRTpihU=Qpyk0pgHH+Jtocggi6BDYNOM+Zbs7rw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: First Lady of USA 17/02/2023

No attachment.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mbiden009@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:44 pm

My Husband the President of the United States of America Dr.Joe Biden has signed a release clause on your pending fund the sum of USD20, 500 000.00. In this regard it was told that you were unable to pay some delivering/routine charges leveled on the fund for the year 2019/2021 and 2022 due to your financial position.

However, with my position as the First Lady of the United States of America, I have pleaded to my Husband and the rest of his Cabinet to re-issue you a money Order Check of at least USD15.500 000.00 as a compensation over your struggles and troubles this transaction may have caused you, and as God may have it, my Husband signed this request on 23/4/2023 and as I speak to you right now, your Money Order Check worth a total sum of USD15. 500 000.00 is ready and should be delivered to your home address with immediate effect. Am so sorry for not having informed you all these while, I had a very tight schedule but right now I have made out time to work on this and I appreciate if you put your time and effort for us to achieve a successful end.

Furthermore, the White House Cabinet being more skeptical about this have demanded that you come over to Washington DC to sign for collection of your money Order Check and also for them to verify your details and Identity, upon completing this scenario they will release it to you and will help you cash it out from any Bank or USPS office nearby. Please I will appreciate your effort to find a way to come over here in DC within 3 working days, and in other hand I will also like you to let me know if you cannot come over here in DC for some personal reasons, then I will hire Attorney who will help you sign for
the collection on your behalf and he will bring it down to your location but it will cost you only the sum of $100 to hire Attorney who will help you sign the on your behalf.

The president immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in your consignment so that airport authority will know that President immunity covers your fund. Finally, I want you to reply this message with sincerity and avoid any negative thoughts or whatsoever. I have been to some part of the World, including Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe and South America etc...I have been able to put smiles on the Faces of their respective citizens and I am looking forward to do the same to you. Just buy $100 Steam Wallet Card or Itunes Card or Sephora card to cover the payment.scratch it and attached the picture to this email.

Best regards
Jill Biden Ponders Whether 'America Missed an Opportunity' When
Husband Didn't Run - ABC News
Mrs. Jill Biden
mbiden009@gmail.com

First Lady of the United States of America

Header:

Return-Path: <asouzuosita@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mbiden009@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 08:00:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHk7_wgNMHwfMc=C9VxDEQBf3+jM8u++Xki9_VicuQSA_uCEuw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: First Lady of the United States of America

No attachment...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jilliden@presidency.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:24 am

Recovery scam / indentity theft.

I am Dr. Jill Biden and I am written to inform you as New First Lady
of the United States about your Bank Check Draft brought by United
Embassy from the government of Benin Republic to the white house
Washington DC and has been mandated to be deliver to your address as
soon as you get back to me with your below information.

Full name.................................
Home address:.........................
Phone number.........................
I'd card..Pass....................

You check is containing the sum of US$60 million dollars.

Here is my number. +1 267-341-8960‬ you can call me or send me an sms,
but I prefer sms because I'm always busy in the white house and I cant
be able to pick calls all the time. I will be waiting to hear from you
immediately, thanks and God bless you.

Note: All communications concern this fund should be on Email and SMS
only for security reasons and record purpose

Sincerely
Dr. Jill Biden
First Lady of the United States

Header:

Return-Path: <kevinmaxwell201@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jilliden@presidency.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 06:18:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CABF2gM3KAYpJAcdj5wwp0iODP6DabAG9wmKWoMJWnFjh1STecA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Congratulations Dear Beneficiary

+12673418960‬
City or exchange location Philadelphia, PA
Original network provider* Netcarrier Telecom, Inc. - Pa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

of8123117@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Attention

I am sending you this message as directed by my Husband. Please read
with your good understanding and avoid any sentiment.

My Husband the President of the United States of America Dr.Joe Biden
has signed a release clause on your pending fund the sum of USD20, 500
000.00. In this regard it was told that you were unable to pay some
delivering/routine charges leveled on the fund for the year 2021/2022
and 2023 due to your financial position.

However, with my position as the First Lady of the United States of
America, I have pleaded to my Husband and the rest of his Cabinet to
re-issue you a money Order Check of at least USD15.500 000.00 as a
compensation over your struggles and troubles this transaction may
have caused you, and as God may have it, my Husband signed this
request on 27/08/2023 and as I speak to you right now, your Money
Order Check worth a total sum of USD15. 500 000.00 is ready and should
be delivered to your home address with immediate effect. Am so sorry
for not having informed you all these while, I had a very tight
schedule but right now I have made out time to work on this and I
appreciate if you put your time and effort for us to achieve a
successful end.

Furthermore, the White House Cabinet being more skeptical about this
have demanded that you come over to Washington DC to sign for
collection of your money Order Check and also for them to verify your
details and Identity, upon completing this scenario they will release
it to you and will help you cash it out from any Bank or USPS office
nearby. Please I will appreciate your effort to find a way to come
over here in DC within 3 working days, and in other hand I will also
like you to let me know if you cannot come over here in DC for some
personal reasons, then I will hire Attorney who will help you sign for
the collection on your behalf and he will bring it down to your
location but it will cost you only the sum of $100 to hire Attorney
who will help you sign the on your behalf.

This is a very important message and it requires your frantic effort
and commitment. My primary objectives are to help the less privileged
and to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world. Yes it is
true that my Husband may have not been a good President because no one
is above mistakes, but my work is to make things look good and to
reshape his Presidential tenor to be acceptable before the entire
American citizens and the World at large.

The president immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in
your consignment so that airport authority will know that President
immunity covers your fund. Finally, I want you to reply this message
with sincerity and avoid any negative thoughts or whatsoever. I have
been to some part of the World, including Africa, Middle East, Asia,
Europe and South America etc...I have been able to put smiles on the
Faces of their respective citizens and I am looking forward to do the
same to you. Just buy $100 iTune card or steam wallet card or Apple
gift card or Sephora card to cover the payment.scratch it and attached
the picture to this email.

I have attached the scanned copy of my id card to you. Try and fill
out your personal details including your, Full name, Home address,
Occupation, Date of Birth, Place of Birth and Mobile number and also
copy of your ID if there is any
Thanks and may the Lord be with you
and your entire Family.

Best regards
Jill Biden Ponders Whether 'America Missed an Opportunity' When
Husband Didn't Run - ABC News
Mrs. Jill Biden

Header:

Return-Path: <officeemail0100o@gmail.com>
Reply-To: of8123117@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 11:47:52 -0700
Message-ID: <CAKOu5dkL1zoCRxcwzqVuFivypFtL1TFJO1pLKYK5zbjZxd8Q+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please read with your good understanding and avoid any sentiment.

The same email address was also reported here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101345.

Fake document received with the message:

The same fake passport but using the name Jill Bin Turner is located here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34515&p=292302#p292302
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

firstladymrsjillbidenmrsjillbi@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:13 pm

Recovery scam.

First Lady Mrs Jill Biden your ATM MasterCard $10,Millions United States dollars Send me your name and your home address for you to receive it

(firstladymrsjillbidenmrsjillbi@gmail.com)

Full Name==========
Home Address========
Available Number======
City===========
Country=========
your Airport ===

Yours Sincerely,
MRS Jill Biden
PRESIDENT USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Header:

Return-Path: <shi2825@amail.plala.or.jp>
Received: from mweb13 ([172.23.13.123])
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 22:16:52 +0900
From: First Lady Mrs Jill Biden <shi2825@amail.plala.or.jp>
Reply-To: firstladymrsjillbidenmrsjillbi@gmail.com
Message-ID: <20230930221652.A7LPI.926.root@mweb13>
Subject: Please contact the first lady for you to receive your gift
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

thefirstladyofficeof@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:20 am

Recovery scam.

SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN .....OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Jill Biden,EdD and I am writing to inform you about your (ATM)card
brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic
in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home
address
once you reconfirm your address to enable us verify with the one we have
to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM card worth ten million united states
dollars $10,000,000,00usd
that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address.

Please fill the information below

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10.Marital Status :
11. WhatsApp Number:

Text me here +1 443 491 8535
Yours Sincerely,
MRS Jill Biden
The First lady of USA.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Header:

Received: from bosmailout02.eigbox.net (bosmailout02.eigbox.net. [66.96.184.2])
Received: from 197.234.221.87
Message-ID: <abedc786d3bda2f5523377e045fd7711.squirrel@emailmg.domain.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 08:51:18 -0500
Subject: SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN .....OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY
From: Office Of The First Lady <pink6@finishcarpentryspecialist.com>
Reply-To: thefirstladyofficeof@gmail.com
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.19

Originating IP: 197.234.221.87
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

+14434918535
City or exchange location Parkton, MD
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-md
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nyagahmerciih@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:39 pm

Recovery Scam:

Pay attention

Time for you to receive your fund.

I'm aware of all the things you have been through and that's the reason i contacted you to help you receive your fund because the Benin Republic government noticed that you were finding it difficult to receive your money so they decide to bring your fund over to my office to help send to you so you won't be a victims anymore so that's the reason i contacted you to help you receive your fund to protect you from impersonators on the internet. However i want you to understand that you will pay for only the immunity waiver certificate of your fund because the immunity waiver certificate will be obtain and send to you to sign and you will sign the immunity waiver certificate and forward back to me before our agent can be able to proceed to your house with your fund because we need the certificate before your delivery can be execute today.

I want you to understand that this immunity waiver certificate stands as a fee waiver because if your have this immunity fee waiver certificate you won't pay any fee to receive your fund because this immunity fee waiver certificate will protect you from paying any fee to receive your fund. This is the truth. I want you to understand that the only fee you will send is $100 to obtain your immunity fee waiver certificate which will protect you and help you receive your fund. give me your trust let me help you to receive your fund right now

Furthermore I want you to understand that the only fee you will pay is $100.00 and that's all. you will pay the fee directly to the lawyer who will obtain your certificate and he will get the certificate within 3 hours and our agent will proceed to your house with your funds immediately. You will send the fee to the lawyer by Apple gift card or money gram or Ria money transfer service and as soon as the lawyer confirm the payment he will get the needed certificate and send you then you will sign your signature on the certificate and send back to me and our agent will move to your house with your fund immediately

I'm taking my time to help you to make sure you receive your fund today. If you are sure you want your fund delivered to you then stand up and do the needful now so the agent can proceed to your house with your fund right now.

Send the Apple gift card picture to my whatsapp number +1 202 443 2822 or you send by text message +1 202 443 2822

Stay Blessed,
Yours faithfully
Dr. Jill Biden

Header:

Return-Path: <nyagahmerciih@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: mrsjillbiden1@politician.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:55:23 -0700
Message-ID: <CAO49Dzff7dOpWuy+8kObCi0Zyw9u2pxMk+FYmYOUV9wMaLJ90Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: However

Phone: +12024432822
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Cavalier East Llc - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.