Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sedecocou@gmail.com - dilomaticmrjohnson@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sedecocou@gmail.com - dilomaticmrjohnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:49 pm

US Customs and Border Protection
San Francisco, CA 94128, United States,
Customs Department United States
Of America.

Dear

This is Jurgen Stock, U.S Customs Enforcement officer, I wish to acquaint you that a diplomat agent in the person of Diplomat Stephen Juan in position with a box containing the sum of $7.5 Million dollars died of covid-19 on the 29th of December 2020.

The United States of America Customs Department of San Francisco Airport has decided to complete your delivery to you. You are now advised to contact Diplomat Johnson Saunders to complete the delivery to you via these details, and bear it in mind that the delivery fee will only cost you $250.00 to get your box to your house address as it is stamped here..

Contact Person Diplomat Johnson Saunders
Email { dilomaticmrjohnson@gmail.com}
Wthsapp number +1 {254 735-6212 }

Your info needed to avoid wrong delivery.

FULL NAME :
MOBILE NO:
OCCUPATION.

Thank You
Thanks and God bless you
Sincerely Sede Cocou
United States of America
Customs Enforcement officer

Header:

Return-Path: <sedecocou@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: john.glover_jr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 08:32:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEP1Z9w6Gt2RPHEdBSZgCS67XUYHfVS24B-70OPqjKcA6z5Dmg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From US Customs and Border Protection

Phone: +12547356212
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cisco, TX
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dilomaticmrjohnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:33 pm

Attention Dear

I am Mr. Johnson Saunders, a Customs Enforcement diplomat officer who was in charge to complete your delivery after the death of diplomat agent Mr Stephen Juan who died of covid-19 on the 29th of December 2020. i,m singing to completed your delivery as it has been instructed by the United States of America Customs Department of San Francisco Airport to get your Consignment box worth $7.5 Million dollars to you without any further delay , this is to let you know that all the necessary arrangement concerning how to delivered your Consignment box to this address you provided here is well made, but the only thing that holding your box here to be proceed to your home today is this delivery fee being $250.00 only so that i will completed the assignment with you tomorrow as i instructed by the United States of America Customs Department of San Francisco Airport.

This is to let you know that the needed delivery fee of the $250.00 USD will be sent through Apple Gift card only to enable me to meet up with your delivery today to avoid any other waste time again.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you read this message so that i will get this delivery done with you today, my working ID Card is attached,

Thank You
Thanks and God bless you
Sincerely Johnson Saunders
United States of America
Customs Enforcement Diplomat officer

Email { dilomaticmrjohnson@gmail.com}
Wthsapp number +1 {254 735-6212 }

Header:

Return-Path: <dilomaticmrjohnson@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Mr Johnson diplomatic <dilomaticmrjohnson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 08:01:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CANm3GuXZLhHCDo-XQHimuGx0smzwseHb7JdnG19hP_ErFxEwPw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: From US Customs and Border Protection

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.