Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.andrewyoung@legalshieldlawfirm.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr.andrewyoung@legalshieldlawfirm.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:31 pm

Next of kin scam.

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - emails received:

"Barr. Andrew Young" <barr.andrewyoung@legalshieldlawfirm.com> : Did you recieved my email Huang

LEGAL SHIELD LAW FIRM
MANAGING PARTNER
BARRISTER ANDREW YOUNG, ESQ.
Address: Plaza De La Constitucion, 10, 29008, Marbella
Malaga, Spain.
Tel: +34-665-065-071.
Tel: +34-642-174-943
Fax: +34-942-174-900.
Email: barr.andrewyoung@legalshieldlawfirm.com
Email: contactus@legalshieldlawfirm.com

Date: 7/16/2021.

Attention: xxx,

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried,
but I am assuring you that it’s crime free.

Let me introduce myself properly to you, my name is Barrister Andrew Young, ESQ a personal Attorney to Late Mr Huang Jo xxx. Who died as a result of heart-related condition combined with Tuberculosis on November 6th 2012. Before the catastrophe that claimed his life on the 6th November in 2012, he deposited US$11.5 Millions (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousands United States Dollars) with a Corporate bank.

Since then all my several enquiries to locate any of my deceased clients extended relatives, has proved unsuccessful. Thus I decided to search with his name through the GLOBAL public records, to locate any member of his extended family. I know you may not be biologically related to him but you can help since the both of you have the same surname, it is an advantage.

The Bank has mandated me to present a member of his family (next of kin/inheritor) to make a claim or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank Treasury as unclaimed.

With regards to this, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased so that the fund would be released to you and the content be further disbursed. I wish to point out that I want 20% of this money to be shared among Charity Organizations of your choice, while the remaining 80% is shared
equally between us 50% for me and 50% for your respectful self.

All I require of you is your honest co-operation to enable us to see this transaction through. I guarantee that this transaction would be executed
under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential, whatever is your decision, while I await your prompt response. Kindly forward me the following for immediate processing of all document on your name

1. Your Legitimate Name
2. Contact Address
3. Marital Status
4. Area of Specialization
5. Company Full Details
6. Nationality
7. Age
8. Mobile No
9. Scan copy of your international passport or driver's licenses

Best regards,

Yours in Service,
Barrister Andrew Young, ESQ.
(Senior Advocate/Solicitor).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: barr.andrewyoung@legalshieldlawfirm.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:32 pm

Fake documents used in fraud:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: legalshieldlawfirm.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:34 pm

According to their self promotion online:

lawlibrary.JPG

Legal Shield Law Firm is a member of the International Fraud Group (IFG), managing multi-jurisdictional litigation proceedings, criminal proceedings and liaising with third party experts on forensic investigations, as well as advising on corporate governance matters, directors’ duties, fraud and asset recovery.
› Verified 5 days ago
› Url: https: // www. legalshieldlawfirm.com/

The website registration expired on July 19.

The fake website impersonated a real company having nothing to do with the scam.

LEGAL SHIELD LAW FIRM
MANAGING PARTNER
BARRISTER ANDREW YOUNG, ESQ.
Address: Plaza De La Constitucion, 10, 29008, Marbella
Malaga, Spain.
Tel: +34-665-065-071.
Tel: +34-642-174-943
Fax: +34-942-174-900.
Email: barr.andrewyoung@legalshieldlawfirm.com
Email: contactus@legalshieldlawfirm.com

Their location was stolen from a women's clothing store.

+34665065071
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Spain
Original network provider* France Telecom España, S.a. Unipersonal

+34642174943
Number billable as mobile number

+34942174900
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Cantabria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

manager@roycbc.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:37 pm

"Royal Cooperate Bank of Canada (RCBC)" <manager@roycbc.com> - Reminder Article 5.1
Royal Cooperate Bank of Canada (RCBC)

Confirmation Date: 7/21/2021.

Att Customer: Mrs.xxx,
Dear Valued Customer, I have checked with the intermediary bank to confirm your transfer will be coming from Ireland. I also think providing you with an european account for payment might also look faster to get the tax code done. In this regard, let me know so that I can also provide you with a european account. You can easily make the part payment to european account also. Make the part payment to either of the accounts for a speeding and urgent processing of your already transferred funds. Details for payment in the EU.
NAME OF BANK: CAJA ABANCA
ACCOUNT IBAN: ES69 2080 1212 2530 4001 xxxx
SWIFT Code: CACLESMMXXX
Bank Address NO, 28 calle Madrid madrid España ,
Account Holders Name: O. J. S.
You can simply get bitcoin via this site in asia https: // www. bitoex.com register your account to buy bitcoin and send to our receiving wallet address Details for payment by BTC Bitcoin. Wallet Address BTC: bc1qvx9du9pkmfhqe6m6tqc6d7tcqfrgvph73vc3l8
Note: RCBC is always here to serve you better. If there is anything you wish to know, don't exitate to ask.
Regards,Dr. Dean Terry Marcos.
Office of the Director of Operations,
Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
Department of Payment & Settlement Systems
Address: 107 Ferrier St, Markham, ON L3R 2Z5,Canada.
Phone No: +1(647)-557-5448.
Email: manager@rcbcan.com
Email: contactus@rcbcan.com
Email: customer.services@rcbcan.com
Bank Web access. https: // ca.rcbcan.com
Copyright @2021 Royal Cooperative Bank of Canada (RCBC). All rights reserved.
______________________________ ______________________________ ________________
"This message is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and / or legally privileged information. If you are not a recipient of this message, it is now notified of refraining to disclose; copy; distribute; examine; or in any way use the information contained in this message because it is illegal. If you have received this message in error, please I ask to return this email, as soon as possible the elimination of its content in database, records or system control. It is devoid of an effective and valid message that contains the private opinions and dividend bonds, issued by those not holding powers of attorney by the RCBC
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: manager@roycbc.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 pm

Royal Cooperate Bank of Canada (RCBC)<manager@roycbc.com>

Confirmation Date: 7/21/2021.

Att Customer: Mrs. xxx,
Dear Valued Customer, well it seems you don't understand what it means by tax code and remember your account with us is non residential. At the end of today if there is no evidence of payment, your account with us will be placed on hold and after 27 days of inactiveness on your account the fund will be confisticated to the government treasury. I'm sorry we try to help our client and give them directives to avoid any error with the ministry of finance. Information will be sent to you once the act is carried out in Article 5.1 Subsection7 and Paragraph18.
Note: RCBC is always here to serve you better. If there is anything you wish to know, don't exitate to ask.

Regards,Dr. Dean Terry Marcos.
Office of the Director of Operations,
Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
Department of Payment & Settlement Systems
Address: 107 Ferrier St, Markham, ON L3R 2Z5,Canada.
Phone No: +1(647)-557-5448.
Email: manager@rcbcan.comEmail: contactus@rcbcan.com
Email: customer.services@rcbcan.com
Bank Web access. https: // ca.rcbcan.com
Copyright @2021 Royal Cooperative Bank of Canada (RCBC).
All rights reserved.
______________________________ ______________________________ ________________
"This message is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and / or legally privileged information. If you are not a recipient of this message, it is now notified of refraining to disclose; copy; distribute; examine; or in any way use the information contained in this message because it is illegal. If you have received this message in error, please I ask to return this email, as soon as possible the elimination of its content in database, records or system control. It is devoid of an effective and valid message that contains the private opinions and dividend bonds, issued by those not holding powers of attorney by the RCBC
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: manager@roycbc.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:45 pm

The fraudulent domain name roycbc.com impersonates the Royal Bank of Canada.

There is no content, the domain name is used only for the email address, as in manager@roycbc.com.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=152027.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: roycbc.com
Updated Date: 2020-12-01
Creation Date: 2020-09-30

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-09-30
Registrar: Rebel.com
Reseller: Rebel.com

Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: NV
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rcbcan.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:48 pm

The fake bank uses a fraudululent website active on the domain name rcbcan.com, while pretending to be the Royal Cooperate Bank of Canada.

From the fake website:

Our values define who we are as an organisation and what makes us distinctive. They are vital to fulfilling our purpose of helping businesses to thrive, economies to prosper and people to realise their ambitions.

Contact details:

107 Ferrier St, Markham, ON L3R 2Z5, Canada.
info@rcbcan.com
customer.service@rcbcan.com
+1 (647) 557-5448

+16475575448
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto
Original network provider* Iristel Inc.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=151555.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: rcbcan.com
Updated Date: 2021-05-17
Creation Date: 2021-03-22

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-03-22
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: GDX Holdings
Registrant Organization: GDX Holdings
Registrant Street: 126 East 56th Street, 6th Floor
Registrant City: New York City
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: 10022
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2124212801
Registrant Fax: +1.2124212801
Registrant Email: ggnet00@outlook.com

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.