Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hendrickbjornberg@tutamail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:23 pm

Next of kin scam.

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - emails received:

Good day xxx,

Thanks for your reply; Through my preliminary research, I was very optimistic that I was contacting the right person. However, I acknowledge the fact that he may not be related in any way to the late Mr. Lucas xxx, but since they both have a common last name with the late Mr. Lucas xxx, I am quite optimistic about our chances. There is no risk related to this transaction, the entire process of this business is legal, as I have studied all the options to complete the operation effectively.

To carry out this transaction, I will act as your privileged informant in my Bank to ensure the success of the entire process due to my experience as a Manager of my Bank here in Sweden, I am quite aware of the legal financial laws in regards to such issues and would also take into account the laws as it pertains to your country.

Please understand that my integrity and career as a bank manager are at stake here due to the sensitivity of this transaction.

At this point, I advise you to confirm whether you are proceeding with this transaction because I do not want to jeopardize the success of the transaction and that of my banking career.

This claim is of mutual benefit for both of us, we will both work as partners in this, my interest in contacting you is because I want us to share the funds, when it is release to you. I suggest that we share the transaction money as follows: 49% for you and 49% for me, which is only paid at the end of the release process and we set aside 2% for any expenses that we will encounter during the release process.

In light of the above, I must caution that strict precaution is needed to avoid undue publicity about the process, therefore, please keep this transaction as CONFIDENTIAL as possible until we have made the claim and our request is approved.

In short, after you have read my email and agree to collaborate with me, please reply to this email or call me on my direct line: +46 734817872. For further conversations, you can leave your phone number where I can reach you and I will call you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Mr. Hendrick Bjornberg

Fake document used in fraud:

+46734817872
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Sweden
Original network provider* Lycamobile Sweden Ltd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@leben-ab.se

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:25 pm

"Leben Bank" <info@leben-ab.se>

Attention: xxx,
In line with your Account release application letter dated 24th February 2021 as the next of kin to
the late Mr. Lucas xxx who was our client before his demise,the Board of Directors of Leben Bank
AB/Securities Company Stockholm Sweden.Wishes to bring to your notice that your application
has been deliberated upon and it has been resolved that your application been granted as the next of
kin to late Mr. Lucas xxx,that you are his relative family member and the beneficiary of his
account.
The past Six years and Four months since the demise of our late client and nobody has come up to
any claim as the next of kin or has made any prior enquires or come to retrieved his account.
In line with the above,it is imperative that you immediately make the documents listed below
available to this office by email attachment.to enable us begin the account release procedures.
1.Legal proof(An Affidavit Oath Declaration)obtained in the High Court of Sweden indicating that
you are the beneficiary to our late client.
2.A copy of any of your identification and any of your utility bills.
3.Issued Certificate For Investment Fund.
Accept our condolence and thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Regards.
Leben Bank AB
MR. Daniel Andreas Sandberg
Head Of Delivery Unit oprations
Email: info@leben-ab.se
Leben Bank AB Building Society 2021.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@leben-ab.se

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:27 pm

"info@leben-ab.se" <info@leben-ab.se>

Attention: xxx,
The management and staff of Leben Bank AB/Stockholm Sweden want to use this medium to
officially welcome you as a client of our Bank.
You do not have any right to request for the contact or any other personal information about
European Union Bank Control and Safekeeping Board head broker (Sidera Maria).It is not done any
where in the world.
You are advise to follow to the instructions giving to you and stop asking questions. everything
concerning your inheritance claims is 100% legitimate.

We await your the balance payment, this is to enable us proceed without any further delay.
Regards
Leben Bank AB
MR. Daniel Andreas Sandberg
Head Of Delivery Unit oprations
Email: info@leben-ab.se
Leben Bank AB Building Society 2021
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Leben Bank AB - leben-ab.se

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:35 pm

The fake bank used in scam claims to be Leben Bank AB.

From the fake bank website:

We are an award-winning Sweden retail bank, providing savings accounts and lending services to over a million customers.
Born in 1977 in the Copenhagen, we’ve had plenty of time to hone our craft. Safety. Security. Peace of mind.
A bank you can trust. It’s in the name, after all..

Leben Bank AB, online bank, was incorporated on March 27, 2000.

There are no contact details on the fake bank website.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=152024

From the domain name registration:

state: active
domain: leben-ab.se
holder: (not shown)
created: 2020-09-14
modified: 2020-09-14
expires: 2021-09-14

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.