Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

antonieguterres@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

antonieguterres@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:51 pm

ARE YOU DEAD??

ANTONIE GUTERRES <antonieguterres@outlook.com>
To:

Mon, 26 Jul at 10:34

United Nations Office-New York.

Dear Sir.

My humble name is Mr.Antonio Guterres,Secretary General,United Nations,your overdue funds as approved in your name by the United Nation special payment Department is ready,but we received a fiat Signal yesterday regarding two men that presented a bank account details for it's claim hence this message to you.We want to know if you actually sent them to claim the approved funds or not?.They also reported that you contacted Corona Virus hence you are presently at the hospital.The funds valued $5.5Million was approved to be paid to you but we want to know if actually you are dead or not before carrying out any action with the two men.Could you as a matter of urgent importance read this mail and revert back to us for more briefings.If we did not hear from you within 24hrs from now,we will have no choice than to pay the funds to them and no one should hold us responsible at the end.

Therefore,read this email message and urgently contact the Paying Bank in Nigeria,Central Bank of Nigeria via this Email:info@directorbnk.com Attn: Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor,Central Bank of Nigeria.

Regards.

Mr.Antonio Guterres.
United Nations New York.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info@directorbnk.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:36 pm

FROM MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,GOVERNOR,READ AND FORWARD THE INFORMATION.

info@directorbnk.com
To:

Mon, 26 Jul at 21:43

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

From Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor,
Central Bank Of Nigeria,
Telephone No.+234 8134311756
Email: info@directorbnk.com

Attn:
Address:

Dear Sir,

Reference advise No.-0377421,
Immediate Telex confirmation No: -55500111;
Secret Code No: XXTN017.

RE:IMMEDIATE FUNDS PAYMENT VALUED AT US$5.5MILLION IN FAVOR OF MR.KEITH FORSTER.

By this message,you were instructed to contact me by ( Mr.Antonio Guterres) regarding your fund's payment as approved in your name/favor.It may interest you to know that my bank(Central Bank of Nigeria) was appointed by the United Nation to transact and at the same time, pay it to you as the owner and rightful beneficiary.Be rest assured that the United Nation will surely arrest and prosecute the two men for trying to steal your approved funds.

Be informed that we have at the same time, commenced with the funds transaction in your favor.Be it known to you that my bank will transact the funds in your name/favor through ATM Visa card which will be programed and dispatch to the home address you will provide to us.As it stands right now,it is of utmost importance you read this message and forward the below needed information to enable us commence immediately.

The Needed Information:

1.Your Full Names.
2.Your Home Address.
3.Your Direct Telephone Number.
4.Scan Copy Of Your Driver's License.

Meanwhile,as soon as I receive the above information from you,every funds payment documents of claim will be sent to you as a rightful beneficiary of the approved funds in that regard.You may also know that this is an international financial transaction hence we need to be communicating through E-mails and Telephone conversation till the funds is smoothly paid to you.

Finally, my humble name is Mr.Godwin Emefiele,executive Governor,Central bank of Nigeria in charge of the funds transaction/payment as approved in your name/favor by the United Nations accordingly.

Your earliest response will be appreciated while you call me on my Direct Telephone No:+234 8134311756 for more clarifications.

Mr.Godwin Emefiele.
Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria.

Phone: +2348134311756
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

info.fedreservebnk2019@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:08 pm

ARE YOU DEAD??

FDERAL PAYMENT DEPARTMENT <info.fedreservebnk2019@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 15 Nov at 16:36

Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor,
Central Bank Of Nigeria
PAYMENT FILE: ZBPL/CP/022 / 21.
Telephone No.+234-8134311756

Dear Sir

With due respect my name is Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria,I was directed to write you through the office of the Hon Minister of Finance in conjunction with the Senate Committee on international payments of Federal Republic Of Nigeria regarding to your pending contract / inheritance fund claims of $5.5Million only which has not been paid to you for quite a long period of time based on your non responding to our mails and other related matters concerning your funds.

Meanwhile we have a challenge today when two gentlemen came here to claim the fund on your behalf saying that they are your partners,moreover that you sent them,their reason was that you contacted Covid-19 and could not continue as a result your ill health.They went as far as provided a bank account with Union Bank of Switzerland for immediate payment of the funds.Now the question is,are you sick,did you contacted Covid??

It is very urgent you acknowledge the receipt of this message so that I will know if you actually sent them or not and better still,if you are sick or dead.If I did not hear from you within 24hrs,I will tag it that the two men said the truth about and the funds paid to them immediately.

Thank you as I wait for your immediate response.

Sincerely Yours

Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor,
Central Bank Of Nigeria.
Wayne

Re: antonieguterres@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:16 pm

DID YOU SENT THEM TO CLAIM THE FUNDS?

FDERAL PAYMENT DEPARTMENT <info.fedreservebnk2019@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 13 Feb at 14:27

From the Central Bank Of Nigeria.

Attn: Sir/Madam,

RE-CHANGE OF ACCOUNT.

With regards to your outstanding payment, It may interest you to know that my name is Mr.Godwin Emefiele,the Governor,central bank of Nigeria,I was appointed by the Presidency to oversee all pending & overdue foreign payments and ensure that debts owed to all foreign beneficiaries from contract/inheritance/lottery winnings are completely paid.

I have therefore discovered that a new bank account has been submitted to divert your payment to a German bank as stated below:

FRANKFURTER BANK
A/C NO.: 367840545
SWIFT CODE: 50050201
BENEFICIARY: CERSTIN WENGER.

The new account was submitted with a letter stating that you have died, and have directed the new beneficiary to claim your fund. You are therefore required to urgently confirm if this development is true and has your authority. All arrangements to effect payment to the new bank account have been completed, but are kept pending until we hear from you.

Respond immediately with your full details, so that all perceived anomalies will be corrected, to ensure that we do not release your fund to the wrong persons.

Sincerely,

Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Governor
Banking & Payment System
(Foreign Remittance Department)
Central Bank of Nigeria.
Wayne

info.fedreservebnk2019@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:08 pm

From The Central Bank Of Nigeria.
Office Of The Governor.
Mr.Godwin Emefiele,

Dear Funds Beneficiary,

RE-CHANGE OF ACCOUNT.

With regards to your outstanding payment valued at US$5.5Million only as approved in your name/favor, It may interest you to know that my name is Mr.Godwin Emefiele,the Governor,central bank of Nigeria,I was appointed by the Presidency to oversee all 2022 fiscal year pending & overdue foreign payments and ensure that debts owed to all foreign beneficiaries from contract/inheritance/lottery winnings are completely paid before the end of the year.

I have therefore discovered that a new bank account has been submitted to divert your payment to a German bank as stated below:

FRANKFURTER BANK
A/C NO.: 367840545
SWIFT CODE: 50050201
BENEFICIARY: CERSTIN WENGER.

The new account was submitted with a letter stating that you have died four months ago, and have directed the new beneficiary to claim your fund as your partner. You are therefore required to urgently confirm if this development is true and has your authority to claim the approved funds. All arrangements to effect payment to the new bank account have been completed, but are kept pending until we hear from you.

Respond immediately with your full details, so that all perceived anomalies will be corrected, to ensure that we do not release your fund to the wrong persons.

Sincerely,

Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Governor
Banking & Payment System
(Foreign Remittance Department)
Central Bank of Nigeria.
DID YOU AUTHORIZE CERSTIN WENGER TO CLAIM THE FUNDS??

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <info.fedreservebnk2019@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.172]
From: FDERAL PAYMENT DEPARTMENT <info.fedreservebnk2019@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 14:32:57 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFtzrSEhtdnjnbaWMnr_aCHxijt=xpVjHdzOu7zwWnUY=tHg9w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DID YOU AUTHORIZE CERSTIN WENGER TO CLAIM THE FUNDS??
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.