Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjamesnewtonprivate@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:51 pm

Dear Respectfully,

My name is Mr.James Newton, a clerk in the Foreign Remittance
Department of a Prime Bank here in England, I have a very confidential
Business Proposal for you. There is a huge amount of money floating in
the bank unclaimed, belonging to a foreign customer who died with his
family in the Ethiopian Airlines crash of March 11, 2019.
I am her financial Manager with her Deposit here in the United
Kingdom. I seek your collaboration to front you as the Next of kin to
the deceased.
Against this background, we are seeking your indulgence to respond to
us indicating if you are capable and willing to partner with us in the
investment of Twenty-Five Million US Dollars, in a covert expedient
and confidential manner.

1)Your Full Name & Address.
2) Phone, Mobile/whatsapp line.

I will furnish you with every detail and how to apply for claims of
the floating funds upon receipt of your response.

Regards,

James Newton.

Header:

Return-Path: <military.deliveries@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: mrjamesnewtonprivate@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 10:24:26 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGU7kpxL=8rPKUNZiz6RGnTL+BS+H25TKCmKRM61zZDeY8Ljmg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: $25,000.000 ready for your Inestiment
To: James Newton <military.deliveries@gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:16 pm

Dear Respectfully
I am in receipt of your mail accepting to partner with me in good faith, thanks for your acceptance and I promise not to let you down. I am not the only one involved in this business transaction, the main man behind the deal is in United Kingdom, his name is Charles Williams, he is a well known Briton in London, I have forwarded your response to him as well because as a major stakeholder, he will be taking most important decision as we progress ahead, again Rogers bank of Canada will be the paying bank as we have requested from the Royal bank of England.
Please my beloved do not have any fear, you are quite in safe hands and you will be allowed to ask all your questions before we proceed an inch. We must first convince you that we are genuinely connected and that we are not in any way going to hurt or betray you and wish the same from you.
I am absolutely sure that Mr Charles Williams will contact you as soon as he reads from me. Meanwhile we shall be needing your whatsapp line for easier communication, here is mine add me up +1 747 268 7165.
I am going to schedule an online meeting for Sunday evening for those of us concerned and after the meeting, I will surely update you on our decisions.
Meanwhile, remain calm and have a pleasant weekend.
Thanks once more.
Yours Sincerely,
James Newton.

Phone: +17472687165
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Pasadena, La Canada DA, CA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrcharlesforwilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:27 pm

Dear Respected
May I use this medium to say good morning and happy Sunday to you and your entire family. I hope you are all fine? I also want to thank you for your humble acceptance to work with us in standing in to act as the beneficiary of the said money in question.

Mr James Newton has told me much about you before he decided to contact you for the job and I have known James for a very long time and must trust anybody he is fronting. In any case we are going to outline some conditions today during our online meeting schedule for 10:30pm London time and after which James will inform you of our decisions, how much you will be getting for taking part and what is your real role in the deal, and what is expected of you.
We have also taken into consideration what happens in the World of internet today and decided that we shall provide processing fees and documents to back up the claim so that it will be a hitch free operation.

On your own side sir, whatever you can do to compliment our efforts will be appreciated, as a seasoned businessman, we expect corporate advice from you. Please ask me all vital questions you have and I will be glad to answer you, so that you will remove every form of fear from you and be focused.
Finally sir, I want to appreciate you once more for your acceptance of our business deal and pray that you remain faithful to us all through the process till we conclusively and successfully end the deal.

Yours Faithfully,
Charles Williams Msc.Mbbs.
+447452030813.Mobile/Whatsapp line.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrcharlesforwilliams@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 13:49:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CALHhJut6KmkS5rdgjx+dETbwdy8tR-62ZXYzTJSU71FNuxCxbA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good day to you.

Phone: +447452030813
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:38 pm

Dear Respectfully

I write to intimate you with the decisions reached at our meeting on
Sunday, the meeting which had in attendance four people which I refer
to as my colleagues. A lot was discussed and we finally agree with the
following. Please you will proof of funds and my identification once
we are agree on terms of execution of this business first.

1, That funds be processed and paid from our correspondent bank in
Toronto Canada, ROGERS BANK OF CANADA, this arrangement has been
approved by our bank ROYAL BANK OF ENGLAND.

2, That every transaction will henceforth be channeled to Rogers bank
of Canada as the bank has been communicated accordingly.

3, This decision was taken to avoid internal investigation and raising
of eyebrows by staff of the Royal bank.

4, Subsequently an accredited Fiduciary agent of both Royal bank and
Rogers bank has been allocated to you to handle all the documentations
and financial advice. He will guide you on what to do and you MUST NOT
bye pass him for whatever reason.

5, Here are the details of the appointed fiduciary agent:
MR PETER DERRICK
EMAIL: peterderrickesq1@gmail.com
Please feel free to contact him as he has been briefed.

6,That you will be taking 30% of the total sum for your participation,
the four of us will 65% while 5% is set aside for general expenses
that we shall make in the course of this transaction.

Lastly, you will continue to update us through this email address.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this message. And very important, please
if there is any area/s you do not agree with the fiduciary agent, do
not hesitate to call or write us to resolve it, he is not obliged to
charge any fee/s from you because he is on yearly retainer-ship with
Rogers bank of Canada.

Thanks and have a lovely day.

James Newton.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:25 pm

Dear Respectfully

I write to intimate you with the decisions reached at our meeting, the meeting which had in attendance four people which I refer to as my colleagues. A lot was discussed and we finally agree with the following. Please you will proof of funds and my identification once we are agree on terms of execution of this business first.

1, That funds be processed and paid from our correspondent bank in Toronto Canada, ROGERS BANK OF CANADA, this arrangement has been approved by our bank ROYAL BANK OF ENGLAND.

2, That every transaction will henceforth be channeled to Rogers bank of Canada as the bank has been communicated accordingly.

3, This decision was taken to avoid internal investigation and raising of eyebrows by staff of the Royal bank.

4, Subsequently an accredited Fiduciary agent of both Royal bank and Rogers bank has been allocated to you to handle all the documentations and financial advice. He will guide you on what to do and you MUST NOT bye pass him for whatever reason.

5, Here are the details of the appointed fiduciary agent:
MR PETER DERRICK
EMAIL: peterderrickesq1@gmail.com
Please feel free to contact him as he has been briefed.

6,That you will be taking 30% of the total sum for your participation, the four of us will 65% while 5% is set aside for general expenses that we shall make in the course of this transaction.

Lastly, you will continue to update us through this email address.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this message. And very important, please if there is any area/s you do not agree with the fiduciary agent, do not hesitate to call or write us to resolve it,he is not obliged to charge any fee/s from you because he is on yearly retainer-ship with Rogers bank of Canada.

Thanks and have a lovely day.

James Newton.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Dear Respectfully

How are you today? hope you are fine coupled with your business. Now that the coast is clear for our take off, I now find it worthy enough to send you my identity in the form of my international passport which goes along to tell you where I am from even though I have not mentioned it to you in any of our message exchanges.

Attached is the copy of my international passport for your perusal only and please it should be kept confidential just like I will keep all your details too. Now that we have agreed in principles I think it is wise to let you know all you need to know, knowing whom you are dealing with is not a crime, concerning the funds and its legitimacy, I will tell the fiduciary agent (Barrister Peter Derrick) to send a copy of the proof of funds once he applies and get it, so be a bit patient about that, you will surely get copies of documents that will be prepared to back up this transaction as they will also help you to defend the claim once it hits your designated bank account.
Finally, I do hope you are getting on well with the fiduciary agent, feel free with him and please you must deal with him as the bonafide owner of the money (as the legitimate heir apparent to the deceased) because he is not a party to our deal and must not be allowed to know our secret at all.

Please do well to acknowledge receipt of my international passport attached.

Thanks and a blessed day.

James Newton.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peterderrickesq1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:06 pm

Dear

I am in receipt of your email message concerning the money with Rogers bank of Canada, please I want to apologise without reservation for the delay in responding to your message, I have been hospitalized for three days now, I was discharged a few hours ago.
I have officially written to Rogers bank after taking a brief from the Royal bank of England, but I am yet to receive a reply from Rogers bank of Canada. Hopefully they will come back to me before the end of work today or tomorrow and once this is done, I will get an affidavit on your behalf from a Court of competent jurisdiction declaring you as the bonafide beneficiary of the funds, together with an application to be forwarded to the bank to commence the processing of the payment. As soon as I submit them to the bank, scanned photo copies will be forwarded to you for your perusal.
So please exercise some patience while I wait for the Rogers bank reply. Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Thanks for your prompt contact with me.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Derrick Esq.

Dear
I hope you are doing great, I just received the response from Rogers bank of Canada one hour ago and the under-listed information and documents are what is needed from me to process your payment.
A. A sworn affidavit of Trust, notarized.
B. Funds legality certificate.
C. Drug/money laundering free certificate.
D. A copy of any form of beneficiary's identification.
E. Three years tax clearance certificate.
F. Bank details where the funds will be wired into.
G. A sworn affidavit of claim, duly notarized by a public Notary.
H. Fiduciary's affiliate number/certificate.

The above are the basic requirements to get the money paid into your account, for your information I will arrange the documents except D, E and F, which are a scanned copy of your identification, your tax clearance certificate for the current three years and your bank details. The other needed documents have been paid for, only waiting for your own details to make up the total package and it will submitted to the bank without delay. Estimated period for the payment process by the bank is 14 working days.
So I will require you to forward to me your identificate copy, tax clearance certificate and bank details. Please the tax document is the certificate and not ordinary tax clearance or payment receipt.
Where you do not have the tax clearance certificate, get yourself an attorney in your Country to procure the certificate and notarize it urgently. If your attorney's charge is high, let me know to direct you to World tax consultants in Bern Switzerland so that you can compare their cost with that of your Country
Awaits your swift response, so that we can take off without any delay.
Thanks and have a great day.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:53 pm

Dear
Thanks for your update my dear friend and brother, having gone through the requirements, you should concern yourself with only providing your bank account details, your three years tax clearance certificate and a copy of your identification. These three are what you should send to the fiduciary agent. The rest has been paid for and when there are ready, copies will be sent to you for your perusal and reference purposes.
So go and send to him the ones I mentioned that concerns you sir.
Thanks.
James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:55 pm

Dear
I am in receipt of your mail, thank you sir for being honest and blunt, not being economical with the trust. I have worked with some clients on this subject matter and they will keep dribbling me around about their tax status. You did not send a copy of your identification, please send it.
Coming to the tax certificate, would you want me to inquire from my friend who will help you out at a very low cost, how much it cost to have it from the World tax consultants in Swiss?
Awaits your response and remain blessed my friend.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:29 pm

Dear
Thank you very much for your belief in my advice. I just chatted with my friend and the amount is $410 for the tax certificate and notarization. And it will take two days to obtain it for you.
As for your id, don't you have a drivers license?
I am waiting for your reply so that I can ask him to send details to receive the money from you.
Thanks
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.