Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fmfmdey@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fmfmdey@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:12 am

Payment Officer

Paul Okoro <fmfmdey@hotmail.com>

Fri, 23 Jul at 16:48

Re: Payment

In 2021, several methods of payment were adopted by the government to pay contractors which Dr Olusegun Agabg, Dr. Mansur Muhtar and thereafter Prof Charles Soludo and Dr. Tunde Lemo, Dr. Shamsudeen Usman took over, but at the end of the year, your payment could not be affected and payment was cancelled.

After the Federal Executive Council (FEC) on the 13th of May, 2021; the FEC has approved the final payment of all foreign debts including the payment of $900,000,000 (Nine hundred million dollars) owed to London club. You can verify all these on your local news.

There is no further delay to affect your payment through telegraphic wire transfer; all you need to do is to comply with your private telephone and fax Numbers which will enable me fax to your Account Revalidation form and wire transfer slip. This is the final payment approach, if you do not comply with Instructions, no further payment attempt will be consolidated.

Your response will expedite action. Call me if you need further clarification.

Yours truly,
Mr. Paul Okoro
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.