Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

matthewadamaesq1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

matthewadamaesq1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:11 pm

payment advice

INTERNATIONAL LAWYER,EUROPE,AMERICA,AFRICA,ASIA,AND EMBASSYS <matthewadamaesq1@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 22 Jul at 20:37

Attention:Long Overdue Inheritance payment

I am Barrister MATTHEW ADAMA,an Attorney with United Nations Lawyer and European Union Lawyer,and African Lawyer,
I want to help you stand and re-present you in any transaction you have in Ghana,Nigeria,Europe,and America/other countries I want to stand as your confirmer to check and verify all transaction you have and know if its real or fake there is a lot of internet scam going on today that is why you need to be very careful okay.once i finished all my investigation and i will tell you to go ahead or not,

Anyone that send you mail from bank or any department forward all for me to check and verify first before you proceed.

I need all your details and private number and address/attached ID of yours

Your long overdue payment will be transferred to you via bank to bank wire transfer or via cash delivery to your door step by one of our agent in Germany Bank or money load into ATM Mastercard or visacard.

Stop communicating with others i am here to help you and i am working with United Nations and work with US Embassy as well,

Best Regards

MATTHEW ADAMA (esq)

E-mail : matthewadamaesq1@gmail.com
Your International legal Attorney
Direct Line/Whatsapp number +233-238832650,

Phone: +233238832650
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.