Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

contactdirectoffic@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:48 pm

I NEEDED YOUR HELP ???? Dear:Sir/Madam, ????..

Mrs. Leticia Paul <contactdirectoffic@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 22 Jul at 13:58

Dear:Sir/Madam

I know this contact may surprise you. I am writing this email to you with heavy tears. When I wanted to find someone far away for personal reasons, my eyes and heart were extremely sad. Although we didn’t know each other before, we decided to tell you this, because when I was affected, I have no choice to contact you. My name is Mrs. Leticia Paul. I am 65 years old. I am married to the late Mr. Koffi Paul. He settled in United States as an investor 9 years ago, but he died in a car accident in 2020. We were married for eleven years. no kids.

When my late husband was alive, he deposited 3,500,000.00 US dollars (3.5 million US dollars) into a fixed deposit account in a bank in United States. My late husband raised funds from a 9-year investor in United States. The money is still there. The bank is waiting for me to come forward or for my approval to pass them to someone under my command through the appropriate legal process. I have told the bank manager that my current illness prevents me from working. Recently, my doctor told me that due to my cancer problem, I don’t have much time to live. I am undergoing a serious operation because I don’t know. Whether I want to live or not, what bothered me most was the stroke and throat problems. After learning about my condition, I decided to give the money to anyone who could use it to take care of the disadvantaged. I really hope you spend this money because I will guide you here,

I hope you use 30% of the money for personal use to show your trust and efforts to make this gift a reality, and 70% of the money will be donated to street charities and help orphanages, just to maintain their house God . I did this to allow God to forgive my sins and accept my soul, because this disease made me so painful.

I grew up as an orphan, and I don’t have any family members except my late husband’s family and relatives, who wasted his property and possessions on unnecessary things in life after the death of my late husband. After receiving your reply, I will contact you as soon as possible with my late husband’s banker in United States. He will help you process the documents and approve the current beneficiary’s funds and my repayment before the bank sends you money. The director of the bank will be notified that you are the person I choose to collect on my behalf.

Best regards,

Mrs. Leticia Paul,
email mrsleticiapaul9001@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:48 am

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

My name is Edward Richard, a member of the Ukraine Army based in Ukraine.I am writing to you for a partnership relation with you if you are willing to show me your honesty and trust to handle this for me.Just a few days ago I discovered one package containing american dollars in one of the bases in Ukraine. That package has been deposited with a, finance/ security company in Ukraine.

I want you to assist me in receiving the fund in the package before I come over and join you. Please, I want this to be between me and you since I am still in the army. To Prove our sincerity, We both should be honest with ourselves and be trustworthy because without trust and honestly nothing works in this life.

I look forward to your prompt reply to enable us move forward and I will get back to you ASAP with details.

Regards,

Cpt.Edward Richard

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.75
Return-Path: <allenlaegee1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.50]
Reply-To: contactdirectoffic@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:34:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP2W6uN7F0+To_u3kosQFg9Ur8W6m_p9kdWbhkOT+D=ydkRXBw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I REALLY NEEDED YOUR HELP TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE FOR ME??
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:28 pm

Thanks for your mail, I want to let you know that the package has been deposited with a finance/ security company in Ukraine. what you need to do is to help me to receive the package at your home address and i will give you 10% of the money inside the package so the company will need your information below

Full Name: ……………………………………
Home Address or Office: ………………………
Home Phone number: ……………………
A Copy of your ID ……………………

I look forward to your prompt reply to enable us move forward and I will get back to you ASAP with details.

Regards,

Cpt.Edward Richard

Header:

Return-Path: <contactdirectoffic@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: contactdirect office <contactdirectoffic@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 10:13:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAM2YWDS0TAq3vB5J7Dr=2eDffGrLwG3pwxQxdwDAxGKQ6MW44w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I REALLY NEEDED YOUR HELP TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE FOR ME??
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:09 pm

Thanks for your mail, I want to inform you that i am given you 10% of ($950,000) Nine hundred and fifty thousand dollars here with the security company so why i ask you to help me because i don't have access to leave the military camp that why i needed your help to receive the package for me

Now i will advise you that what you need to do for me that you should help me to take care of the Anti-Terrorist Certificate so that the package will not stop government so once you receive the package please try to take your 10% of the money i promise you have save the balance for me after my mission i will come over there to meet you ok

Regards,

Cpt.Edward Richard

Thanks for your mail, I want to inform you that i have read your message please understand me that you are the only one that can help me to receive the package from the company because i don't have any one that can help me so try all your possible best to help me to receive the package and take care of the fee of $650 dollars so that you will receive the package immediately

Please this line belong to my commander you can reach me only call on whatsapp +1(509)972-6060

Regards,

Cpt.Edward Richard

Phone: +15099726060
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Yakima, WA
Original network provider* Qwest Corporation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:35 pm

Thanks for your mail, I want to let you know that you can not send the money to me because i am the military camp we are not allowed to leave the camp so i will advise you that you will send the money by western union money transfer to the company agent who will receive the money from you ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:39 pm

Thanks for your mail, I want to let you know that you should try all your possible best to transfer the money with this information below so that you will receive the package for me ok

Name : T. H.
Acct no : 131-00-1870XXXX
Bank : Mandiri Bank
Swift code : BMRIIDJA
Bank address : JL. Jend A. YANI NO.797 Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat - 40125. Indonesia.
Beneficiary address : Mandala Jati, Bandung Indonesia

Please this line belong to my commander you can reach me only call on whatsapp +1(509)972-6060

Regards,

Cpt.Edward Richard

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:54 pm

Thanks for your mail, I want to let you know that i am still waiting to hear from you with the payment copy of the transfer of $650 dollars once you send the money please send me the copy ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:37 pm

Good morning , I want to let you know that you should make the payment with this information below so that you will receive the package from the delivery company ok

RECEIVING BANK DETAILS
Bank Name: Central Pacific Bank
Account Name: J. S.
Account number: 870258XXXX
Routing Number 121301578

Regards,

Cpt.Edward Richard

Phone: +15099726060
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Yakima, WA
Original network provider* Qwest Corporation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:38 pm

Sir if you have transferred the money send me the transfer copy so that I will forward to delivery company so that the package will move tonight arrive by tomorrow in your own time
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.