Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

azizalwan132307@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

azizalwan132307@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:30 pm

Greetings

Mrs. Aziz Alwan <justin.muzinich001@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 22 Jul at 02:03

Greetings to you in the Name Almighty Allah. My name is Mrs. Aziz. I
have an amount of money lying down with Barclays Bank in New York
which is ($ 8.2 million united dollars) Can I trust you? Kindly write
back so I can declare further details to you. And also reply as soon
as possible,

Regards,

Mrs. Aziz Alwan
Email: azizalwan132307@outlook.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: azizalwan132307@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:12 pm

Dying widow scam.

as possible,

Regards,

Mrs. Aziz Alwan
Email: azizalwan132307@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <williejpark1980@gmail.com>
Reply-To: azizalwan132307@outlook.com
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:42:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CANMu6ftckHv96KSYNdWWFfHPk8UfEMLD36YczpuVRzweD=zNfQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: azizalwan132307@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:44 pm

Scam format used:

Hello my Beloved

Nice reading from you and the content of your email well noted and understand I want you to know this great mission of you helping me in donating my fund to the less privilege is the will of God who created heaven and earth so, my dearest one in the lord i want you to help me handle this mission with fear of the lord.Am USA Citizen from New York City but am in Delhi India were am taken treatment.

More-so,I want you to get back to me and tell me more about you and send some of your pics on my email address so i can put them beside my bed here . Lastly, I will send you the application letter that you will be sending to the Bank as my next of kin and soul beneficiary in which you will be contacting the director for the release of my funds to you for the said purpose. I will also ask my nurse to help attach my pictures so you can see me.

I must let you know that i was happily married to my Late husband and he was a great industrialist who works with government in great united kingdom all which was the source of his wealth and success but although our years of marriage we never had a child which i believe is the will of God so, now that i don't have any child who can help me with this that is why i had to tell God to send me an angel then i came in contact with you in faith that you will be generating this for the said purpose so,i don't want you to turn down this mission as you have been instructed by the lord.

I want to let you know that you are the chosen one ,so do not contact anyone regarding my fund until the funds gets to you due to some security purpose Okay? Its you and me only, all i need now is your trust, honesty and faith and i also want you to promise me you will use the funds for the said purpose...although some percentage have be for your personal needs too which i made stated initially. I await to hear from you so I can send you the application letter you will be sending to the Security Company/Bank and please do keep me in your daily prayers.

God bless you

Mrs Aziz Alwan
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

azizalwan001@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:46 pm

Same scam, new email address.

as possible,

Regards,

Mrs. Aziz Alwan
Email: azizalwan001@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <azizalwan780@gmail.com>
Reply-To: azizalwan001@outlook.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 12:57:42 +0100
Message-ID: <CABRSp9X47m4havToKOK+7gf1ute4vidEH5xdPzqwxqtfb2CU2w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.