Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drdavidpaul2010@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drdavidpaul2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:27 pm

Federal Reserve Bank Corporate Office,

Federal Reserve Bank Wisconsin Branch <drdavidpaul2010@gmail.com>
Reply-To: charlesgates2019@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 19 Jul at 11:53

HeadQuarter: 33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, USA
Our Ref: USFRB/IRU/SFE/3.8/WI/013
United States of America

Federal Reserve Bank Notification Of Your Compensation Funds 2019.

Please read carefully before replying because i can't explain any thing else apart from this mail sent to you.

Your payment files from three (3) different banks, Central Bank Of Benin Republic, Bank Of Africa and Bank of America was compiled and submitted to my desk this morning for review. The total sum owed to you by the 3 banks mentioned above was summed up to the total of US$2,800,000.00 (TWO Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Now the fund has been totally kept in one particular Escrow account (non deductible) here in the Federal Reserve Bank New York on your name, while waiting for accreditation to your personal bank account in any part of the world.

Meanwhile, after due scrutiny and verification, I confirmed that you have fulfilled all the necessary obligations that will enable the release of your payment to you, but yet your payment was not released to you due to one flimsy excuses or the other from the Bank officials in charge of your payment, because they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their selfish interest.

You are however lucky that we the management of the US Federal Reserve Bank detected their evil plans and therefore call for the submission of your payment file to us, so we can personally handle the payment assignment to ensure that you receive your funds accordingly.

Now, all modalities regarding your fund release has been put in place here in the Reserve Bank of America, thus, your funds has been made ready for transfer in our escrow transfer system, what we need from you now is to inform us medium of your choice which you want us to transfer your funds so we can expedite action for the accreditation of your funds into your account immediately.I want to also inform you that you have to obtain a CLEAN FEES OF YOUR RECORDING CERTIFICATE PLEASE I WANT YOU TO TAKE A VERY GOOD NOTE OF THAT PLEASE, kindly reply to this mail for the instruction on how to receive your funds.

Below are the information needed for now for your transaction;

1,Full Name:...............................................
2,Current Address:.........................................
3,Country:.................................................
4,Age:.....................................................
5,Gender:..................................................
6,Occupation:..............................................
7,Status:..................................................
8,Cell Phone #:............................................
9,Picture of Your ID card:

Note: If you prefer to receive your funds in form of an ATM Visa Card, we could load and ship your Visa Card to your address which will permit you a daily withdrawal limit of US$1800 or write a cashier check to you, which can be deposited in any bank of your choice.

In anticipation for your urgent cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
Federal Reserve Bank Wisconsin Branch,
Mr. Charles Gates,
Contact person Of the Federal Reserve Bank.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

serahstaphine90@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:13 pm

Federal Reserve Bank Wisconsin Branch <serahstaphine90@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Tue, 27 Jul at 14:26

United States of America

Please read carefully before replying because i can't explain any thing else apart from this mail sent to you.

Your payment files from three (3) different banks, Central Bank Of Benin Republic, Bank Of Africa and Bank of America was compiled and submitted to my desk this morning for review. The total sum owed to you by the 3 banks mentioned above was summed up to the total of US$2,800,000.00 (TWO Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Now the fund has been totally kept in one particular Escrow account (non deductible) here in the Federal Reserve Bank New York on your name, while waiting for accreditation to your personal bank account in any part of the world.

Meanwhile, after due scrutiny and verification, I confirmed that you have fulfilled all the necessary obligations that will enable the release of your payment to you, but yet your payment was not released to you due to one flimsy excuses or the other from the Bank officials in charge of your payment, because they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their selfish interest.

You are however lucky that we the management of the US Federal Reserve Bank detected their evil plans and therefore call for the submission of your payment file to us, so we can personally handle the payment assignment to ensure that you receive your funds accordingly.

Now, all modalities regarding your fund release has been put in place here in the Reserve Bank of America, thus, your funds has been made ready for transfer in our escrow transfer system, what we need from you now is to inform us medium of your choice which you want us to transfer your funds so we can expedite action for the accreditation of your funds into your account immediately.I want to also inform you that you have to obtain a CLEAN FEES OF YOUR RECORDING CERTIFICATE PLEASE I WANT YOU TO TAKE A VERY GOOD NOTE OF THAT PLEASE, kindly reply to this mail for the instruction on how to receive your funds.

Below are the information needed for now for your transaction;

1,Full Name:...............................................
2,Current Address:.........................................
3,Country:.................................................
4,Age:.....................................................
5,Gender:..................................................
6,Occupation:..............................................
7,Status:..................................................
8,Cell Phone #:............................................
9,Picture of Your ID card:

Note: If you prefer to receive your funds in form of an ATM Visa Card, we could load and ship your Visa Card to your address which will permit you a daily withdrawal limit of US$1800 or write a cashier check to you, which can be deposited in any bank of your choice.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Charles Gates,
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: drdavidpaul2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:57 pm

notice!!!

Admin Emissary. <drdavidpaul2010@gmail.com>
Reply-To: debtrecoveryunit@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Fri, 3 Sept at 23:40

--
Hello,
I am very sorry I have to reach you through this medium. I am a member of the debt reconvener (debt collection experts) and I am aware of your ordeal about your unpaid fund.

It may interest you to know that not long after the Debt Management Office (DMO) completed the merger and acquisition process of all pending payments occasion through the petition raised by the international community about their unpaid funds. I discovered that their boss connived with some top officials to divert funds approve to settle unpaid inheritances, email lottery winners, Internet scam victims, unclaimed consignments(concealed funds), and International Contractors.

The DMO has already given the approval to pay your fund but they deliberately withheld your payment file and continue to demand fees from you through their associates from different unassigned affiliates mostly from Africa, the US, Spain, and the Netherlands all in trying to frustrate you into giving up on it so they can finally enrich themselves. I wonder why you haven’t noticed all this while.

You may choose to disbelieve this email as inconceivable but my doctrine does not let such an act, the reason I have to open up to you to seek the right channel. DMO was authorized to release your fund via their asset management firm with claim code numbers, supposedly to have been issued to you.

Upon your response, I shall guide you through and offer you with details to contact the assigned affiliate who will immediately ease the release of your fund.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Be Safe.

Yours Faithfully,
Admin Emissary.
Wayne

staphineserah@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:17 pm

D.M.O!

Admin Emissary. <staphineserah@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Wed, 8 Sept at 20:47

--
Hello,
I am very sorry I have to reach you through this medium. I am a member of the debt reconvener (debt collection experts) and I am aware of your ordeal about your unpaid fund.

It may interest you to know that not long after the Debt Management Office (DMO) completed the merger and acquisition process of all pending payments occasion through the petition raised by the international community about their unpaid funds. I discovered that their boss connived with some top officials to divert funds approve to settle unpaid inheritances, email lottery winners, Internet scam victims, unclaimed consignments(concealed funds), and International Contractors.

The DMO has already given the approval to pay your fund but they deliberately withheld your payment file and continue to demand fees from you through their associates from different unassigned affiliates mostly from Africa, the US, Spain, and the Netherlands all in trying to frustrate you into giving up on it so they can finally enrich themselves. I wonder why you haven’t noticed all this while.

You may choose to disbelieve this email as inconceivable but my doctrine does not let such an act, the reason I have to open up to you to seek the right channel. DMO was authorized to release your fund via their asset management firm with claim code numbers, supposedly to have been issued to you.

Upon your response, I shall guide you through and offer you with details to contact the assigned affiliate who will immediately ease the release of your fund.

Be Safe.

Yours Faithfully,
Admin Emissary.
UK.Ref:RDC-143/M08S028Y21/214/kd18a6
Wayne

christine2019lagard@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:43 pm

D,M,O!

Admin Emissary. <christine2019lagard@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Mon, 27 Sept at 07:54

--
Hello,

Be Safe.

Yours Faithfully,
Admin Emissary.
UK.Ref:RDC-143/M08S028Y21/214/kd18a6
Wayne

gatesc825@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:10 pm

Federal Reserve

Federal Reserve Bank Wisconsin Branch <gatesc825@gmail.com>
Reply-To: economic.financialcrimescommis@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Mon, 11 Oct at 22:57

United States of America

Your payment files from three (3) different banks, Central Bank Of Benin Republic, Bank Of Africa and Bank of America was compiled and submitted to my desk this morning for review. The total sum owed to you by the 3 banks mentioned above was summed up to the total of US$3,800,000.00 (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Now, all modalities regarding your fund release has been put in place here in the Reserve Bank of America, thus, your funds has been made ready for transfer in our escrow transfer system, what we need from you now is to inform us medium of your choice which you want us to transfer your funds so we can expedite action for the accreditation of your funds into your account immediately.I want to also inform you that you have to obtain a CLEAN BILL OF RECORD CERTIFICATE, kindly reply to this mail for the instruction on how to receive your funds.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Charles Gates.
Wayne

odumerichard@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:59 pm

Be Alert!

Federal Reserve Bank Wisconsin Branch <odumerichard@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Thu, 14 Oct at 13:12

United States of America

Federal Reserve Bank Notification Of Your Compensation Funds 2021.

Your payment files from three (3) different banks, Central Bank Of Benin Republic, Bank Of Africa and Bank of America was compiled and submitted to my desk this morning for review. The total sum owed to you by the 3 banks mentioned above was summed up to the total of US$3,800,000.00 (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Now, all modalities regarding your fund release has been put in place here in the Reserve Bank of America, thus, your funds has been made ready for transfer in our escrow transfer system, what we need from you now is to inform us medium of your choice which you want us to transfer your funds so we can expedite action for the accreditation of your funds into your account immediately.I want to also inform you that you have to obtain a CLEAN BILL OF RECORD CERTIFICATE, kindly reply to this mail for the instruction on how to receive your funds.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Charles Gates.
Wayne

odumerichard@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:01 pm

Be Alert!

Federal Reserve Bank Wisconsin Branch <odumerichard@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Thu, 14 Oct at 13:12

United States of America

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Charles Gates.
Wayne

Re: drdavidpaul2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:28 pm

Be Alert!

Federal Reserve Bank Wisconsin Branch <drdavidpaul2010@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Sun, 17 Oct at 04:52

United States of America

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Charles Gates.
Wayne

odumerichard@gmail.com charlesgates2019@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:30 pm

United States of America

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Charles Gates.

Header:

Return-Path: <odumerichard@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.172]
From: Federal Reserve Bank Wisconsin Branch <odumerichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:45:40 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKpUhqJ8e_v8zCENjdCX0=eipMQp+wXfOwrSQEfqjYEVJf3J-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Notice!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.