Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dienadim1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dienadim1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:38 pm

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thiele Jeffry <dienadim1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: thielejeffry6@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 14 Jul at 13:46

Dear Sir

This business proposal is for your mutual consideration, I have the contact of some private Investors who are willing to tender a CASH loan or fund any already existing projects at hand.

However, the loan company will give you the CASH loan at an interest rate of 2%. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me to direct you to the loan company in order to proceed further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Mr. Thiele Jeffry
Broker/Consultant
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dienadim1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:07 pm

Respected Beneficiary

Johnson Kerry <dienadim1@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 27 Sept at 18:16

Respected Beneficiary,

I must say a big congratulations to you, your US$10.500.000.00 ATM card have been processed and issued and it is ready for delivery to your doorstep now, but before we proceed on the delivery,

you are advise to pay a stamp duty Insurance and delivery charges cost of $170 only to enable us proceed with the delivery to your doorstep immediately without any further delays ahead, kindly get back to me so that I will direct you where to send the delivery insurance and the stamp duty fee to enable us proceed with the delivery to your doorstep
ok.

You are requested to re-confirm the following details direct to my
email address: mrjohnsonkerry060@gmail.com
ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary:

{1} Your Full Name:
{2} Your Home Address, City and Country:
{3} Your Private Cell:
(4) Your Passport id:

Congratulations once again sir.

JOHNSON KERRY
International Fund Manager
Debt Management Office
ACCRA GHANA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.