Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

administracion@mcalatam.com edyturn@gmail.co.za

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

administracion@mcalatam.com edyturn@gmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:19 pm

From a Friend:

Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL!

Dear Friend

I am Edward Turner a Manager with a private security company in South Africa , a Former Minister of Defence (Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr ) to Late Muammar Ghaddafi of Libya. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this letter coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition. There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you as a person based on great fidelity and trust. Your contact is by a courtesy of my good friend who was a member of South African Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) in Johannesburg.

Before the Libyan uprising in 2011 Mr. Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr deposited the sum of US$40,500,000.00 (Forty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) with a security company I work for here in South Africa . he was killed during the Libyan uprising or war. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over a period of time, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$40,500,000.00 (Forty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) can be transferred into your designated account. Then I shall proceed down to your country with you to confirm the net amount in your account and to invest my share of the money if you permit me.

I shall re validate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim that the bank may need, this is 100% risk free ,I guarantee you this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I need your strong assurance and confidentiality. I will give you 30% while 70% for me. contact me on my email
edyturn@gmail.co.za for more details

if you are interested please send me your mobile phone numbers for easy faster communication,

NOTE: DO RESPOND TO MY PROPOSAL IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING OR INTERESTED

Yours truly,

Edward Turner
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edyturn@gmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:09 pm

Dear Friend

Much appreciate your response to my business Proposal your willingness to assist me receive this fund ,,your area of assisting us is to receive this fund in your country/account, help us in investing our share of funds in your Company or on your advice.

To start up with this transaction we need build trust and confident, before we start up this transaction, I need you to send me your full details below. These details will enable us change the documents of the money to your name which is the most important thing. We shall also use the details to open an account on your name here and lodge the money in it before transferring it to the account which you will provide, you may also required to come to South Africa to sign some documents release order of the fund and also discuss more on investments

Your full names,
Your Full Physical address
Your mobile/telephone and fax numbers.
Company name and address/Occupation/ Position
Your international passport photocopies

Furthermore, we will secure official registration documents and official approval in your name for application for this money and for it to be done officially. All this process will be closely monitored for safety

Finally, please be rest assure that this is 100% risk free so long you follow my instructions and keep the deal secret and confidential until we get the fund transferred, please send all the below requested above information’s above

Direct all your emails to (edyturn@hotmail.co.za)

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Regards,

Edward Turner

Header:

Return-Path: <edyturn@gmail.co.za>
Received: from mailgate.wmi2.net (mailgate.wmi2.net. [163.172.31.136])
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 03:47:36 +0200
To:
Subject: Details
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edyturn@gmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:38 pm

Hi

not it will not,we can hire a lawyer to stand on your behalf here if you wish to, so if you confirm then i will look for a lawyer to stand for you.

regards

Ed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edyturn@gmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:51 pm

Hello

please send details below to this email (edyturn@hotmail.co.za)

Your full names,

Your Full Physical address

Your mobile/telephone and fax numbers.

Company name and address/Occupation/ Position

Your international passport photocopies

regards

Ed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edyturn@hotmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Dear Friend

much appreciate your prompt response to my email, no passport attached, again you did confirm when you will arrive as stted in my email.

regards
Ed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edyturn@hotmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:16 pm

Hello

in that case can I hire a lawyer to stand on your behalf here and carry out all legal duties, please confirm asap.

regards
Ed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edyturn@hotmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Hello

Trust this email finds you well

After my diligent search for an attorney, I got a very good lawyer to stand on your behalf and represent you, kindly contact him on the below details as soon as possible, note I explained the nature of the deal to him so please I advise you follow his instructions to enable us get this deal done within days as he promised.

Name: Reginald Moloi (Esq.)
GCG International Law Firm
Tel: + +27785558116
Fax: +27 866124354
Email: regimoloi@lawyer.com regimoloi@zohomail.com

Regards

Ed

Phones: +27785558116
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+27866124354
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

regimoloi@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:36 pm

Hello

We at GCG International Law Firm happily confirm receipt of your email with regards to a briefing from Mr. Edward Turner.

GCG International Law Firm is an international firm present in many geographic segments, we opts to support our customers with our network of experienced lawyers, attorneys, barristers and solicitors. Ours is a team of legal luminaries bestowed and charged with the responsibilities of representing corporate bodies, investors and individuals, local and international contractors. Our fields or areas of practice include: divorce, criminal matters, estates, Finance & debt claims, property, commercial, notaries, conveyances, third party claims, and supreme / magistrate court litigation'. We aim to ensure customer satisfaction by focusing on rapidity and reactivity, keeping an open mind for new ideas and alternative points of view,

We also understand local requirements and environments to find appropriate solutions for our customers. Please find the attached correspondence of service as per your request, also Mou Contract is attached to this email, carefully study, fill and sign it then Edward will also sign and copies will be dispatched after its notarized, and Power of attorney must also be fill in and sign and an invoice before commencement

You can also send the signed power of attorney as an appointed lawyer who is standing on your behalf to sign and do all is needed in making sure the funds is transfer without any glitches and copy of Identification via scanned attachment to email to facilitate immediate attention for appointments.

NOTE: I’m doing this on my personal capacity due to confidentiality of the deal and as instructed by Mr. Edward Turner, So it stays out of our chamber.

Yours in service

Reginald Moloi (Esq.)
150 west street, Sandton Johannesburg 2196, South Africa.
Tel: +27785558116 Fax: +27 866124354

This E-Mail and everything attached is strictly confidential, legally privileged and protected by Law.This E-Mail and everything attached contains confidential information, which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity who it is addressed to.It may not be copied or distributed to any third party or person without the written consent of Moloi Attorney’s If you have received this E-Mail in error and are not the intended recipient please delete this entire communication Immediately

Header:

Return-Path: <regimoloi@lawyer.com>
Received: from [105.0.1.161] ([105.0.1.161]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan [10.76.45.17])
Message-ID: <trinity-3ec7a4d9-6be8-4334-8e16-cd922750bb0a-1626938902961@3c-app-mailcom-lxa16>
Subject: Legal Service
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 09:28:23 +0200

Orig IP: 105.0.1.161 | Orig ISP: Cell-c | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

Text from the attached PDF files:

Attention:
Greeting to you our esteemed client, this message is to inform you on the claims procedures and also congratulate
you for future correspondence to this chamber on the captioned subject matter as refers:
Please be aware that upon our receipt of your email, I personally have consulted with Mr. Edward Turner for full
briefing in accordance with standard practice procedure to ascertain and verify the genuineness of fund claims. It
has been confirmed that an account with a Security company in details of Mr. Abu- Bakr Yunis Jabr are
available and funds in the tune of US$40,500,000.00 (Forty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars ) was deposited by the Late Mr. Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr.
We shall therefore, submit on your behalf application for payment of the sum to you as the next of Kin to the
beneficiary, so we await to set appointment for endorsements by the ministry of finance also.
I hereby send to you modus operandi of my service to redeem aforementioned inheritance funds.
(1) THAT you were to sign classified documents on personal appointment. The Security company storage
department has therefore cited the documents ready for endorsement in your favor on
Proxy /Legal endorsements, (i.e.) to be signed by myself with a power of Attorney from You.
(2) THAT you are to give me a Power of Attorney, which empowers me legally to represent you in
all facets assigned at the Security company South African ministry of Finance, high Court and, paying Bank
and all familiar institutions.
The service of this honorable chamber is to procure and endorse all legal discharge documents in
your favor and an irrevocable approval for payment of your inheritance funds via wire transfer to indicated bank
accounts in your application form. We will set up Non-resident bank accounts here South Africa in Your name.
In addition, I will need an affidavit from the high court that will enable us get change of ownership to your
name, lodge the funds into the Non-Resident account for swift transfer to your account in USA, Whereas we
discussed with Mr. Turner that our legal fees will be upon completion of claims, I humbly request that a
mobilization/Logistics fee of $2,796.41 (Two thousand Seven Two Hundred and Ninety Six united state
dollars-Equivalent = 40,115.72 Rands in our local currency as of today’s exchange rate , to be made
available to enable us maneuver through this assignment.
Also attached herein is copy of the power of attorney you have to sign and send back with a copy of your
international passport to my office as your authorization for handling your claims file and to stand in proxy for you
to obtain an affidavit that will ensure the change of ownership is secured to your name and all payment approvals
required should be issued to your name as the new beneficiary of the funds deposited with the King Security
Company.
I shall upon receipt of all service requirements, commence immediate action to obtain an affidavit from the high
court, with certificates and all legal discharge documents with a notarization from the court.

Yours truly,
Mr.Reginald Moloi (Esq)

GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

PRINCIPAL
Name & Surname:
ID Number:
Address:

(the address acts as the domicile

Email:
Cellphone Number:

AGENT
Name & Surname:

Address:

(the address acts as the domicile

Referral Name:
GCG INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM

nitials
nitials

2. APPOINTMENT
The Principal appoints the Agent as his/her representative to manage and transact in his/her legal and business affairs
in the South Africa. The Principal gives the Agent full power and authority to act on his/her behalf, in his/her name, for
his/her account and benefit.

3. EXTENT OF AUTHORITY
The Principal grants the Agent the following powers and authority:
1. Immovable Property: To manage, let and maintain the Principal’s immovable property.
2. Business Matters: To manage the Principal’s business affairs, investments, securities and movable property; and
make necessary payments relating to any of the aforementioned.
3. Legal Disputes: To demand, litigate and recover, and give discharges for all monies, securities for all sums of
money, debts, stocks, shares and property of the Principal.
4. Legal Proceedings: To start, continue or defend any legal proceedings relating to the Principal’s property or
affairs. To settle, compromise or submit to arbitration all accounts, claims and disputes between the Principal and
any other party.
5. Shares: To accept the transfer of any stocks, shares, funds, annuities and other securities, which are transferable
to the Principal, whether solely or jointly with any other party.
6. Investments: To invest any of the Principal’s money in any manner, rate of interest, and upon such securities
necessary. The Agent may change the investments and pending any such investment, deposit the money or any
part thereof with a bank, building society or other institution lawfully authorised to accept money on deposit.
7. Income: To receive dividends, interest and income arising from any stocks, shares or property that belongs to the
Principal, whether solely or jointly with any other party.
8. Agreements & Surety ships: To give effect and perform in terms of all agreements entered into by the Principal.
9. Bank Accounts: To operate a banking account in the name, or in the joint names of the Principal and another
person, open and operate a new banking account (including an overdraft or credit facility), draw, sign, endorse, and
negotiate cheques, bills of exchange, dividends and interest and pledge security for the payment of an account.
10. Third Parties: The Agent may agree to perform any of the above actions in conjunction with any other party that
has an interest therein.

Y

Y

Signature

Day

Signature

40,115.72 ZAR

4. RATIFICATION & SIGNATURE
The Principal hereby agrees to ratify all actions taken by the Agent under this Power of Attorney.
Signed at on of 20 .
The Principal:
Witnesses: Witness 1
Witness 2

Signed at on of 20 .
The Agent:
Witnesses: Witness 1
Witness 2

Consultation and Mobilization fees:

DISCLAIMER
We cares about the legal rights of South Africa and have made it our goal to make the law affordable and accessible to all. This contract template has been
designed with you and protection of your rights in mind. Although we have taken every care to ensure that this document is accurate and up to date with the
law, it is important to remember that our law is constantly evolving and changing. We therefore cannot guarantee that the information is without any errors or
omissions. Our goal is to make the law affordable and accessible to all South Africa, and we’ve made this contract template available to help you. We and its
employees will under no circumstances accept liability for the consequences resulting from the use this template. We believe that it’s important to always
discuss legal matters with an attorney before making a decision or signing a document.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

regimoloi@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:25 pm

Dear Sir

I will send you an invoice but before then kindly send your passport copy, fill the power of atorney, sign and return back to me.

regards
Name: Reginald Moloi (Esq.)
Tel: + +27785558116
Fax: +27 866124354

This E-Mail and everything attached is strictly confidential, legally privileged and protected by Law. This E-Mail and everything attached contains confidential information, which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity who it is addressed to. It may not be copied or distributed to any third party or person without the written consent of Moloi Attorney’s If you have received this E-Mail in error and are not the intended recipient please delete this entire communication Immediately
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edyturn@hotmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:12 pm

you call me +27733780100, the lawyer actually made understands that you are playing games with us, having asked you to send your passport copy and fill documents he sent to you but you came up with a different thing.

please if you really want to assist in this deal kindly follow the attorneys instructions.

Phone: +27733780100
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.