Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Addison.

Recovery / ATM card scam from a Survivor:

Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎August‎ ‎5‎, ‎2019‎
Subject: WELCOME TO BANK OF GHANA ATM CARD SETTLEMENT UNIT

WELCOME TO BANK OF GHANA,
NO 12 OFF AWOLOWO ROAD NUNGUA
ACCRA GHANA
Office Tell : +233 248 265 837

Attention:Beneficiary:

With Respect to the foregoing Business Matter Regarding The Final release and Subsequent Transfer of Your Approved Payment valued at the sum of $3,500,000.00 USD via ATM Card, I write to officially inform you That Your Payment Order by Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card System has been successfully Processed Today and The US$3,500,000.00 Has Been loaded into an ATM Card Hence, in compliance with the Payment Procedure of the BANK OF GHANA (BOA) you are expected to settle in full a "Processing/Shipping Fee" estimated to the value of US$ $99 USD before final Delivery of Funds can be effected to your Designated address.

You are advised that a Maximum withdrawal value of $20,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of $1000 per withdrawal and we are duly inter switched, meaning you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice. We have concluded delivery arrangement with DHL COURIER SERVICE, to be fully insured by Nice Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier and Insurance charges of $99 USD through the Company given payment instruction as follows to enable the receiving company insure and deliver the card to your address;

Name: Wilson Sunday
City : Accra
Amount : $99

Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs. Please advice this office your preferred time of visitation for delivery and be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done.

TAKE NOTE. Be aware that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card out of the (6) Six beneficiaries and for your confirmation go to DHL Express Delivery Services website (ww w.dhl.com) and you will see the one on Transit and the ones we delivered (1222947316) 1106958510, 4855973872,) Track DHL Express Shipments with (ww w.dhl.com)

I stated the above for you to know that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card. So reply Direct To Us, for more details regarding the shipment of your ATM Card. You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office for you to receive your own ATM Card without any further delays.

I will wait to hear from you ASAP.

Dr.Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison
Managing Director
Swift Card Consultants Payment Center
+233 248 265 837.

Phone:
+233248265837
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ernest.addison57@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:55 pm

Urgent.

Bank of Ghana <ernest.addison57@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 18 Oct at 17:58

Bank of Ghana

One Thorpe Road

P. O. Box GP 2674

Accra, Ghana

Email: ernest.addison57@gmail.com

Sir,

I am the Executive governor Bank of Ghana (Central Bank), I have received several reports on your fund transfers which have been unsuccessful from some of our financial institutions here in Ghana.

Can I have your full details for verification and to cross check what the problems are all about?

1. Your full name.

2. Your resident address.

3. Your mobile phone number.

4. Your bank information.

5. Any government identification to prove yourself.

This declaration of information is needed for record purposes.

Waiting for your response.

Best regards,

Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison.

(Executive Governor)

Bank of Ghana.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mraddison.ernest@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:39 pm

Kindly get back to me.

Bank of Ghana <mraddison.ernest@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mraddison.ernest@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 1 Jul at 11:09

Bank of Ghana

One Thorpe Road

P. O. Box GP 2674

Accra, Ghana

Email: mraddison.ernest@gmail.com

Sir,

I am the Executive governor Bank of Ghana (Apex Bank), I have received several reports on your fund transfers which has been unsuccessful from some of our financial institutions here in Ghana.

Can I have your full details for verification and to crosscheck what the problems are all about?

1. Your full name.

This declaration of information is needed for record purposes.

Best regards,

Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison.

(Executive Governor)

Bank of Ghana.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: mraddison.ernest@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:07 pm

Urgent.

Dr. Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison <mraddison.ernest@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 27 Jul at 05:07

Bank of Ghana
One Thorpe Road
P. O. Box GP 2674
Accra, Ghana
Email: mraddison.ernest@gmail.com

Sir,

This is to inform you that we have excess forex received from the World Bank Group/World Health Organization (WHO) which represents covid-19 fast track facility fund of USD780,000.00 in your favor.

This payment is ready for remittance; kindly reconfirm your receiving bank details for processing.

1. Your full name.

Best regards,

Dr. Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison.
(Executive Governor)
Bank of Ghana.
Wayne

centarlbankgovcbnbank2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:43 pm

Recovery scam.

BANK OF GHANA
International Transfer
Processing Department
(Head Office Annex)
One Thorpe Road,
P. O. Box GP 2674
Accra, Ghana
Telephone: +233-502292985

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison,Governor,Bank Of Ghana.I am writing to inform you about your long over-due payment that was brought here in my office to arrange and facilitate the immediate release of the amount of $1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ) being your Part-Payment into your bank account as stated which you know that this transaction has been taken longer than you expected.

It was revealed in your payment file as your name was penciled as the unpaid bonafide beneficiary to receive your over-due funds which was brought to our bank from the Economic Community of west African States (ECOWAS) as the World Bank,International Monetary Fund (IMF)and United Nation(UN)finally resolved this issue after one week meeting in New York,USA as they decided to pay all long out-standing Part-payment sum of US$1,500,000.00(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) as we are indebted to pay all long OVER-DUE payment without any further delay.

Kindly comply with the essential remittance requirements. Example, your international passport copy or your drivers license copy, your telephone and fax number for easy communication with your designated bank details to ensure the swift release of these funds into your account.

Please send your particulars as listed below.The moment you send the above information , then I will furnish you with further directives on this Payment arrangement.

I look forward to your response.

Remain Blessed.

Yours in Service,

Dr.Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison
Executive Governor
Bank Of Ghana.

Header:

Return-Path: <henrymurphy.h17@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centarlbankgovcbnbank2@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 15:21:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CANEubrY2WZSL5gM7GQ2bz8YE6_qH8uBq7j8niXCkdLJytNX+7w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: TRANSFER OF US$1.5 MILLION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+233502292985
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: centarlbankgovcbnbank2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:20 pm

Same message also received from:

Return-Path: <henrymurphy.h6@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centarlbankgovcbnbank2@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 14:38:13 -0800
Message-ID: <CANyFLttaM8dmqvYCoppi0tRYvGnKUCw_xyVSLDUPijqxFuEjtA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:TRANSFER OF US$1.5 MILLION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mraddison.ernest@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:43 pm

Bank of Ghana – Central Bank
One Thorpe Road P.O. Box GP 2674, Accra

Our ref: BOG/GH/OFG-22.

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the instruction regarding the release of your accrued interest payment.

We are pleased to inform you that our competent authority has completed the legal formalities of verification and has approved the sum of USD 1,600,000.00 in your favor.

We solicit your kind cooperation in the above matter.

Kind regards,

Dr. Ernest Addison.
Executive Governor,
Bank of Ghana.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <askdfw.dfwairport.com@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.180]
Reply-To: mraddison.ernest@gmail.com
From: Bank of Ghana-Central Bank <mraddison.ernest@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 11:26:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CAL8R3FAho=BvSUtPYhiFJYUrsgbQBiEa60DCJ_Vx+3J1j1+Bug@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Accrued Interest payment.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.