Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

basedprivatedeliveryagency@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:54 pm

This is the luggage scam part of a romance scam.

The scammer went to great lengths to try and keep the two portions of the scam separate.

Good afternoon ma’am, we presumed this is your receiving information as stipulated in the supposed luggage: . Please reply YES to this message if the above information is correct otherwise just discard it. Thank you for the anticipated cooperation, Base Delivery Agency, Mexico Chapter.

Header:

Return-Path: <basedprivatedeliveryagency@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Based private Delivery Agency <basedprivatedeliveryagency@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:36:58 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAv6PPPv=p4CKYQx+i_RsQmZmg6MfzOuW+0=WrHn3E04J=xPvQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your luggage
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:30 pm

Thanks for your response ma’am. Having authenticate your luggage destination we shall hereby undergo delivery processes. Thereafter you will be inform on it modality within 3 working days. Yours sincerely Base Delivery Agency, Mexico Chapter ( BDAMC).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:46 am

Good afternoon ma’am, we are pleased to inform you that the modalities to deliver your luggage at your stipulated address has been finalized. You are therefore required to pay a token of One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars( $1,250) Worth of bitcoin into the delivery agent wallet who will deliver it to you face to face within 48 hours on confirmation of your payment. Copy and paste her wallet address:
1KzMghndg9gGN2VgRVCynKUhLhim4n9yKy You can download Portfolio app to buy and send bitcoin from the comfort of your home. Feel free to ask questions of whatever you don’t understand. Thanks for the anticipated cooperation, yours Faithfully BDAMC.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:48 pm

Ma’am that would’ve been okay but not under this circumstances. For want of time we advised you make the payment via bitcoin because bank transfer across country usually takes 2 or 3 days to reflect in receiver account and the available agent assigned for your delivery has 2 days to stay in Mexico. If your luggage remain here longer than expected it will be difficult to attend to it because of incoming luggages. You can buy bitcoin from portfolio app instantly and send to your assigned agent wallet who will also receive it instantly. Bitcoin will save us a whole lot of time ma’am as you can see.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Good morning ma’am, fortunately a deliverer accepted your request at the point of back-sizing your luggage since she has the time it will take.

Here is her account details:
Name: L. I. V. P.
Account Number: 152646XXXX
Swift code: BCMRMXMMPYM.
Address: Coyoacan Ciudad De Mexico.
Account number clabe: 0121800152646XXXXX optional.

Your luggage shall be deliver to your stipulated address within 48 hours on confirmation payment. Looking forward to it delivery, thanks yours faithfully (BDAMC).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:29 pm

What is this all about ma’am? Anyway, that’s inconsequential to us. Our jurisdiction is simply to deliver luggage to it designated details of which you categorically accepted with demand for method of payment. Ma’am with all due respect, we hope you know what you are doing? Let it be known to you today that we cease to keep deliberating on this case. you already have both bitcoin wallet address and bank account details so if your luggage is valuable to you pay your delivery token on or before Wednesday 28th or else it will be back-size and unveil until whenever you are ready for it. Thanks Yours Faithfully (BDAMC).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Richwell4u - Wonder Dating - nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:56 pm

Richwell4u
53, Man, Single
Neustadt (Hessen), Germany (6343 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
41 - 65 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I'm easy going, fun and lovable. Smart, respectful and honest. What more, come and see for yourself and you will be glad you did.

What I am doing with my life
Taking good care of myself and expecting the best to come soon.

Things I like about myself
My integrity and respect for people and nature.

My favourite outdoor activities are
Opera concert, cinema and outing with love ones.

My favourite indoor activities are
Reading, music, TV and assisting in kitchen.

These topics are interesting for me
Family, romance , history and hero's.

I might look for you if
If I like you

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Richwell4u - Wonder Dating - nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:01 pm

Chatlog:

You look real good XXXXXX

2021. 04. 24. 15:10:19

You're welcome my dear

2021. 04. 25. 01:41:21

Sorry I don't know where to start. Could you kindly tell me what exactly you wish to know about me? Thanks...

2021. 04. 25. 01:43:06

I was but I lost her 2 years ago during childbirth.

2021. 04. 26. 21:10:33

What about you, are you married?

2021. 04. 26. 21:11:00

Ok my dear, that means we are both free to date each other

2021. 04. 27. 01:42:06

Do you have children

2021. 04. 27. 01:42:26

I understand my dear. I don't have as well. The one I suppose to have took the life of my wife

2021. 04. 28. 00:57:35

Doesn't it seems we are perfect for each other to you?

2021. 04. 28. 00:59:19

I love cruising yacht and swimming especially. I also like hiking and skiing as well as riding bike. Shopping and cinema

2021. 04. 29. 00:53:49

What about you? My dear if I may ask

2021. 04. 29. 00:54:27

Ok my dear, how I wish to accompany you some day.

2021. 04. 30. 13:01:58

I'd wish to date you because I like your kind of person and hope the relationship leads us to a permanent home

2021. 04. 30. 13:04:46

Is XXXXXX your real name? If I may ask.

2021. 04. 30. 13:05:52

Ok my dear, lovely name I like it.

2021. 05. 01. 14:04:31

This is my email in case you want to send picture : nicerichards4you@gmail.com

2021. 05. 01. 14:08:15

Not as much as I suppose to my dear. The opera concerts I have been waiting for this weekend was cancel as a result of covid affected man

2021. 05. 02. 01:26:00

Hope you are enjoying yours over there my dear

2021. 05. 02. 01:26:39

Sounds good to hear my dear

2021. 05. 03. 01:18:51

I haven't ask about your work ever since. Would you mind telling me?

2021. 05. 03. 01:20:23

I see and am impressed. You're truly a virtuous woman

2021. 05. 04. 00:00:52

What's the nature of your business? I mean your kind of operation.

2021. 05. 04. 00:01:55

Sounds interesting. I like it , I hope to see it someday

2021. 05. 06. 01:18:36

Nicerichards4you@gmail.com. that's my email

2021. 05. 06. 01:20:36

That's for sure my dear. I can't wait to be there and most importantly to behold your lovely face.

2021. 05. 07. 00:34:17

I already have glasses lol

17:04:01

If you don't mind please send me your pictures via email please. So as to send you mine as well. You already have my email, right?

17:05:53

I just want to see you baby because I'm falling in you deeply.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:06 pm

Now to the E-mails:

Yes my dear, am glad to have you here. Honestly speaking I see myself thinking about you all the time no matter what I'm doing. You seems to be the one I have been searching for and I will be very grateful if you are truly the one because I like you.

Header:

Return-Path: <nicerichards4you@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 12:44:03 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOyvO1SOv=5hghBJWjeXJ+0UqwysN=t9p=WcNwwHjouoi3QhWA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: from Wonder Dating.

You're welcome my goddess. The truth is that I like you and wish to spend pleasurable moments with you. Please let's work out our meeting in person with all seriousness and willingness of heart. I just want to be where you are dwelling daily in your presence.

Yes of course my dear I will come over at the slightest chance I have. There is this urgent project on ground now and once I round up with it I shall be coming to behold your lovely face in person. If you will permit me I would like to invest in your business in order to expand it to a greater extent. To be honest with you i have been thinking of what investment to indulge myself when i retire and as such I will be very grateful to invest in my partner business because we shall become one flesh if we eventually get married. I won't hesitate to do anything for you because I really like you and wish above all things to spend the rest of my life with you under one roof, I realized my feelings for you is so real when I see myself constantly thinking about you pleasurably no matter what I'm doing. I think about you first thing in the morning and last thing before sleeping in short I'm steadily consumed with pleasant thoughts of you baby.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:12 pm

Ok honey that means I will stay with you for long time before returning home. When I come we shall discuss where to settle down during my retirement. Meanwhile, give me your complete address with which you use to receive package send to you please. I should be preparing myself gradually now because I don't want to miss you for anything. I love you unconditionally for obvious reasons honey, take good care of yourself for me please.

I thought as much honey, am glad you are back home. I actually wanted to email you today but you beat me to it. For me the most important thing is that you are doing well honey. I'm missing you because the desire to dwell in your presence daily is eating my bones, I just want to be with you honey.

You're welcome honey, how I wish you meet me as you get home with passionate kisses to welcome you and all your need for solace. Until then please take good care of yourself for me, you're now the apple of my eyes. I want to meet you sound and healthy in order to go out with you for pleasure, you're always in my heart no matter what I'm doing because I love you baby I really do.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.