Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:46 pm

Hello My Dear,
how are you doing? I hope you're fine doing well. Keep an open mind to improve your active listening, just listen to the project development & Investment funding,If your mind wanders, admit it, show you're listening on what investment/project development we want.

I humbly approach you with all sincerity and trust for your kind understanding. If you can humbly communicate in order to proceed properly with all business authenticity, banks must surely verify the reality first,we are saying something very clear and concrete to understand before moving further, and to get your point across, start by acknowledging this and appreciating your position.
Yours Olivia Garcia.

Header:

Return-Path: <oliviarcia@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 21:20:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CACU-dyv7X0-1d-xzKz=8cmrCzz4rTGMYhkNxE+kFcwX5yh=CaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: BEST WISHES WITH AN AUTHENTIC MATTER
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:07 pm

Hello.
Be honest about your viewpoints and more open about expressing them in a dialogue, business transparency means clear, while ensuring protection of information in the way Banks must verify their authenticity project loans provide very clear and reliable information that is adequately prepared, and to make relevant information equally accessible.
The more openness and honesty you facilitate in the context of their team, the faster you'll be able to work together to achieve it, desiring to provide processing project loan will solve your own project development and investment problems lacking finances, and everything is 0% rate interest as it works perfectly for others, and hope of being saved that you were aware of the matters I wrote, much contributing to that way that it's very possible to achieve smoothly to work according to procedure by communicating with Mr Mark, It's about being a real person, a real leader, and a real company.
In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision to understand that with good understanding, details about the project loan will provide accordingly and you will receive document agreement contract for the loan, both with the loaning company, source and where it comes and business authenticity with sender details, once the DOA come to you first,show them to your bank if they can do it, giving to you about the project development and with the real estate investment program is right with the procedure you should work with, I have giving you the right details of Mr Mark, work flows easier, communication channels to get in touch with him.
I see a reason why I should keep explaining clearly by being transparent in a very concrete way what you are supposed to do in regards to this project loan, develop a transparent work processes and what information they need, then get it for them to make our understanding fair,respond positively to honesty this is how things are done and no relationship can survive without trust.

I TRUST YOU I DO NOT WANT LIES

We live life and it is real. It is not easy and that is why we pray.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:18 pm

Hello Dearest,
If you want Level of success in any area of your life, you must first develop yourself to be a Level person in that area. Every time we push personal development aside, we invite personal struggle into our lives. Say it over and over until you believe it, and only then shall you become it. Live your purpose and be unconditionally grateful for every moment of your life, is to succeed at the highest level.
I guess you are the one misunderstanding my statement. I am speaking from my heart,when I asked, you do not understand and do not know why my heart is broken. I was deeply affected by your statement. I put a lot of hope in our future.If you didn't have strong feelings, how could we love to help? Do you really believe that I am lying to you? I answered your questions many times, how could you not understand and that's when you denied me that you did not trust me. I think you are getting it wrong in my message. If you said it could be a SCAM, then why do you not want to give up on a SCAM. I am tired to hear this from you and like I said it is never by force as I am not forcing you because I know the project loan has real facts and with business authenticity and never what you called me in your message SCAM, even when you haven't said out but your imaginations.
Demonstrating initiative and creative positive thinking. We realize that success comes from diverse ideas and talent working together to achieve their goals. So I have many reasons to always show you my gratitude for the encouragement that contains my words, clearly enough just do your best to do better and be more comfortable with the process to focus on things that need to be done toward completing this by communicating with MR MARK at deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com to ask about it too, I keep encouraging you and don't get upset so that MR MARK heart and be happy to continue working to resolved this issue. Doing this will help you start to recognize the necessary steps toward achieving our goal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:20 pm

Dear Sir,
I want you to understand that I speak clearly in clarifying information to complete the project loan, standards should emphasize the ability we consider safety to finish realistic project loan in your favorable documentation, including adequate evidence also an important consideration must be transparency.

The document agreement contract will come to you first, and it requires verification with all their business authenticity, the source and where it comes once conclusion successfully reached as I am working seriously harder with the sender. Contract keeps their focus on recognizing the need for effective cooperation that is possible and as appropriate, the following through facilitation measures they will provide, we’ll aim to finish everything with high quality before the set deadline in order to justify everyone’s trust in time management, and other abilities.

The project loan requires your business account which could be more better and easier due to huge amount sender will send, If you do not have a business account, then provide your private account but they need to fill inside CIS form and with your ketter of incorporation, your driving licence, your hard copy of your international passport, or your Id Card, and the limit you can receive very smoothly without any problem.

The 40% left for you,after returning 60% immediately after receiving the loan it will be in DOA, the 40% is for your project which you will return back to the loan company in the duration of 2 to 3 years, but how to payback depends on you meaning if it's every (3 months, 6 months or yearly) its depends on you.

The loan company helps company's individuals to grow in their projects in the future plans and for their personal development, and for the reason you should understand they trying to help clients all over the global to develop their own projects in a reasonably safe environment hoping to expand, there will never ever be any interest rate, the project loan is 0%,which mean free interest, understand correctly because I have been clear, simple and concrete in my answer following information that will help to have the transaction achieve smoothly to you.
Thanks
Mark.

Header:

Return-Path: <deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 11:54:05 -1200
Message-ID: <CADUMiPnfzXmfpPCPTRpbw0r3fUeok+sqaD=04Tfm=cfk14xkAw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: SEND YOUR CIS

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Dearest One,
How was your day today? I hope all is well with you, the requests for completion given your communication with MR MARK ensure your effort on a tight deadline in this project loan transaction process, and I want you not to be discouraged indicating to complete the best plan for accomplishing by keeping hopeful that issues well respond to complete this project in accordance with the law by following instruction directed with the details requires to proceed with the investor to loan such on free interest rate transaction, tasks to be performed the timeline for finishing the work and be more realistic describe the opportunity provide a solution to complete it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:17 pm

Dear Sir,
All these delays have delayed my duties, and delayed completion has raised my concerns. How can you say you did not understand what had been explained? I promise to help you but I do not want to do something against the law, every human being is special and every human being has their own identity. I am trying to do my job with all sincerity.I do not want to repeat what I have already said many times and that you insist on pretending to understand and I don't know what you hope to achieve with your silence. My principle is that yes is for yes, and whatever it takes words come from the mouth shall be fulfilled by the person who said.
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:23 pm

Dear Sir,
However, this is confidential issues, and we must functions in the lawful exercise, requires to provide with your information about you lawfully, means you need to include those details in your privacy notice are requires to be available.
When you're true to yourself, you not only trust the judgments and decisions that you make, but others trust you as well for processing reasonable ways to achieve the same result. Be open and listen that this very project loan is laid down by law, we have also identified a condition for processing special category data, and have documented this. Respect you for standing by your values and beliefs, we gave a clear consent for you to achieve your purpose,making relevant information readily available is an important way of improving transparency, action towards authenticity. Being a leader is hard, as it often involves a lot of criticism and don't let anyone keep you from making a decision that is not right.

We have reviewed the purposes and assured you many times that we wouldn't be involved in any illegal or criminal deal. It must be more than just useful, and more than just standard practice,the administration of justice in demonstrating official authority. The first principle requires that you provide all your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for very good reasons affected by the business’s decisions. The ability to think well of yourself, clarifies as long as the application of the law is clear for the particular project loan processing activity pointed out that has a sufficiently clear basis in law taking specific steps before entering into a contract that will guide to your achievement of these goals.

The purposes to help demonstrate reasonable way having a very clear and concrete functions that's why we cannot mislead our business partners.And before they begin processing project loan on your behave, and it should documented to get it right first,and that is the reason you should provide your full CIS according to the lender, and this project loan are 0% interest rate, which is 100% free, only abide included information about both the purposes of the processing and the lawful basis for the processing to enable the document agreement contract issue and come from them to you.

These document agreement contract once comes to you, then you show them to your bank first, they will verify on it if they can work on it or not, but if they can work on it after your bank study the document agreement contract, then they will guide you to fill and sign in document agreement contract and get them back to me for the lender to perform a specific task on this basis to help you demonstrate bases require that processing is necessary for a specific purpose which is laid down by law. We approached examining what it means to be a professional of integrity and legal responsibilities and assured you many times how legal and correct is this project, I mean how everything about the project loan 100% correct and legal.
Thanks
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:25 pm

Hello My Dearest,
Hope you're fine taking care of yourself and hope you get on with life,no matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it, improve persistence and perseverance start the dialogue with a neutral statement that you're ready to listen and don’t drag this out too much. I think it's fair for everything you ask me,I answered, please do not create new misunderstandings. You can be sincere and still be wrong not to understand me. Positive language instills confidence to help handle this on the path to success. You've to look at the future and be compassionate towards yourself in good condition, try to maintain an understanding tone while discussing, never prostitute your principles, or attempt to attack statements. I always answered every question, explain every step working on a solution together.If you especially angry, then talk slowly and calmly, and use a low tone of voice,this will help lower the tension, and ensure that you don't escalate the situation by getting stressed or upset yourself, also ensure that you're effectively improving that way to get this matter finished,if you want to help save this project loan is up to you to recover more quickly handling the situation well, have the courage and that’s why even more important that you should communicate with MR MARK and meet that demand.
I want you understand,in life every human are to think good, think negative also, and every good thing in life must undergo a hard time to achieved success and nothing in this world is easy to achieved, sometime you make things complicate for MR MARK to work with you for completion as it requires your attention with how the situation will be resolved, helping for better life with a very good project development once successful completed to you,but also understand that you cannot break the rules and regulation,you've to abide to avoid any complicating matters to complete this. My dear, as long as you keep communicating and are able to comply, all our problems will be over. Please try to work with him who is doing all the best for us and contact him immediately.

My Dearest,
With your idea I would like you to contact MR MARK so that he will be able to explain to you what to do.
thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:44 pm

Dear Sir,
A great day for us, the first step towards a changed mentality hoping to fix that easily. I am human and understand how you feel. You have the duty to listen by decree to reality, I am comfortable with transparency getting to the point in project loan to help develop your own project and businesses in a clear way, ensuring there are no conflicting or confusing messages.

In these days of this pandemic that has the economy collapsed, and with many doubts about the economic future of the country and of the people as they cannot invest or generate any income. And that was the reason we tried to secure a project loan. It could be very helpful to engage yourself in a very big development of your own project and with 0% rate interest, what for you are excuses or stories, for me they are overwhelming realities, getting me upset sometimes you fail to understand. I do not want to repeat what I have already said many times and that you insist on pretending to understand. I am very serious about updating you and to encourage working as a team, have confidence that a good reputation matters the way you handle the situation of someone who is direct, and genuine, and offer clear guiding principle aspects of actual implementation processes. We confront issues openly and act swiftly to tackle them. My principle is that yes is for yes, in promising to deliver instant success when I confirm that the situation is handled to fulfill my promise, And of course I will fulfill it. Every human being is special and every human being has their own identity. I am trying to do my job with all sincerity from that reality, you do not own my truth, you own your truth about your environment. But, before anything, we want to understand why, understand how we can improve, believe me with the information I have provided.
Mark.

Header:

Return-Path: <deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:11:42 -1200
Message-ID: <CADUMiPkwri+1o5cMgS4yif8gZVwb8TRLgG2egpavG4HeCUjSWA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:49 pm

My Dear,
How was your day today? I hope all is well with you. Yesterday is gone, it has become the past, and today is with us and that is also 12 hrs, tomorrow is uncertain and you say it is ours it is contradicting. Obviously, if someone says I am useless, and stupid. Those are nothing but falsehoods and personal attacks, If you tell me to be judgmental or point out some other negative quality, you like putting me down because of my truth, those comments deserve self-reflection.
Why do you have to argue and fight at this? This moment is not to argue, this moment is not to fight, this moment is to reason and understood that fighting will not give us any solution to accomplish our goal at this project loan, let the past remain behind, what is important is to resolved this issue to have the project loan which could be helpful to develop your own projects and with other business engagement, and that is reason you should comply to work on it and to be able smile again.
Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons, be confident and persuaded that you will succeed, then cooperate and work with MR MARK communicate provide requirements needed from you to obtain document agreement contract from the lender as it authorized at the system approved in accordance with the law not with fight because fight will only destroyed all we have build for long to this moment that we are almost there for the project, please reason with me, to come up with this situation required according to procedure for better life and good investment. I strongly believe that he will be able to help. I am always praying for goodness, God must surely see you through in all our doings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.