Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:01 pm

Trustworthy people are honest, honest by communication and constructive dialogue. Keep your word. If you want to establish a solid reputation you must deliver on your promises. Keep your commitments.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:31 pm

Hello Darling,
I deserve this communion with you. I want you to remember you've been created to succeed, designed to win, equipped to overcome, anointed to prosper and blessed to become a blessing. I pray that the blessing of God will never depart from you. I pray that you experience the greatness of God’s miracle and you find favor.
Consider the purpose anger serves and the best approach to anger. Take note of what your mind is telling you in the moment of stress. Distractions leave you feeling unfocused. Distracted thinking or mind wandering affects you can build stress, foster unhappiness and even lead to depression. I'm telling you from my heart with all trust and confidence. I do not want any dishonest mind, enough to carefully uproot the thorns of distractions. I told you to focus on this issue of project loan in front of you, showing sincere kindness toward the investments, projects and development plans to comply with all your information details proven useful can help you stay more positive and more focused while maintaining the right tone of important information.
Sometimes you make things complicate for MR MARK to work with you for completion, you should understand that he is helping, but also understand that they cannot break the rules and regulation of the law according to agreement procedure, you've to abide to avoid any complicating matters to complete this successfully, you should do your best to help in which we've nothing to worry about, please try to work with MARK DIELLIE who is doing all best, you need to learn how to trust so they can complete the issue of this project can be also helpful for you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Dear Sir,
Listen very carefully I hate lying words nobody changes my personal characteristics in line with the reasonable expectations concerned with document agreement contract to come to you once you provide your full CIS, and with those necessary requirement first, enable me finalized with the lender,then document agreement contract project loan comes, once you receive them from me,then you must show them your bank first, because they must be aware of such project to verify it business authenticity first,if they can work on DOA or not, but if your bank can work on it them they will guide you to fill and sign in DOA. But listen again provide your full CIS that will specify on them I have giving you an accurate response in a very concrete answer. Handle this issue in ways that would reasonably expect fairness and transparency principle you must first be clear in guidance on right manner about what you need to be informed. I want you to go back and read my letters carefully about processing in a way that is easily accessible and easy to understand for security reasons. This means that you should abide, I do not want to say a lot of things.

Is it your opinion for your response to my previous letter?I want you to understand there are many clients around the global, have benefited from the same project loan and they all happily developed their own project as they all work according to DOA procedure once it comes to them from the lender through me.
I have said and I have made you very well aware of the fact, then, why are you sending such a message? I think you are saying a lot of things. I do not find a reason to understand how and why you must not keep delaying this, detail on your transparency obligations and with information you must provide in guidance on the right to be informed. A problem is a chance for you to do your best. Demonstrating your honesty processed in a manner that is compatible with those purposes in a way demonstrates your truthfulness backing up your statements with credible proof and not just trying to gamble with my sincerity and honesty, set out to examine the ways in which you have tried to push blames. I am only trying to assist you, my only wish is to help you.

I wasn't surprised by such words of yours, and that has been challenged to you. It is difficult to understand because you slow down to the minimum services. I do not have any short of negative feelings or wrong thoughts about you at all. Please, do not preach any philosophy to me, as you'll be wasting your time and mine, because we processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized and we don’t do anything generally unlawful processing. We must be clear, open and honest with both and genuine about it. I do not like stories or beautiful words, I like realities.

I will do all possible to assist you in this project loan at 0% rate as discussed. Stop using words carelessly because it creates a lot of confusion, and misunderstandings to my personality. Before you react when I write you a letter, Study the content, understand and follow the legal directions, maintain that zeal and trust each other.
What are your instructions in ways they would reasonably expect, can explain processing is justified? Please, send a specific list of instructions for me and comply with the transparency obligations of the right to be informed.
What is EXACTLY expected from me? But you have to understand that the due formalities have to be followed, through our intelligence monitoring network to make sure the confirmation is procured in your favor, a happy moment to your success.
Thanks
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:57 pm

Hello Dear,
I hope that you're healthy, I do not understand all you have listed,How can you not be able to get this matter completed? I have told you this particular project has business authenticity, and never in any fraud matter, let's be serious and honest about this this very important issue, because it never required any single payment, they're freely once you provide details required, suggested you should got back to MR MARK required so to deal with this as a faithful and trustworthy person, have a solid result. I know that with the experience of MR MARK it will be easier to achieve this, but without you performing with what is required from you by providing your authentic information listed to you they will not be able to come up with a reasonable solution for any loan we are trying to get true. This very project will smoothly be achieved once you cooperate with him.
You’re my favorite human on this side of life.I understand regarding your sentences that contradict each other and how you feel especially when it comes to delicate conversations involving business and friendship,I understand from your messages that you don't understand me at all and you don't believe me. Acknowledge your emotions,Can we put this issue causing so much pain behind you and learn to love yourself again? Why are you talking like this, you've added unnecessary stress to the table, you've your words and principles who critically condemn, and blame when things are not bad. I am very frustrated at this point.
I cannot fool you because MR MARK is working according to the agreement. I am tired to hear this from you and like I said it is never by force as I am not forcing you because I know this very project is real and never what you called me in your message, even when you haven't said out but your imaginations think.
My dear everything regarding the issue of the project is clean and it has origin, and you have to follow instructions with MR MARK what is right and stop thinking negatively. This transaction needs to be finished right away, and that can only be done by you. I know that you have worked very hard, but we cannot change the point of power to achieve success. What I am trying to say is I need you to finish this as soon as possible with no problems. It is yours to get information needed for them and to celebrate for work accomplishment.

Hello My Dear,
I am praying for your good health, addressing the challenges expressing my total honesty and transparency with each response, paves the way for as much positivity to understand point of view, demonstrate flexibility simply important to get a sense for how handles this matter, understanding your part to remain transparent with them to assess your role in this particular issue, clearly generated a good idea to work for completion in a very good development to your end, shown a level of maturity mention the importance to show good communication. I appreciate your consideration for your courage, compassion, and determination to maintain a positive attitude moving forward, focusing on getting stronger to make this happen, possibly toward achieving it comfortably making lives better.
Regarding your question,in life every human are to think good,think negative also,and every good thing in life must undergo a hard time to achieved success and nothing in this world is easy to achieved,also anything that will get better in life must also go true hard procedure to achieved success,every step must have a procedure to accomplish their goal,some time questions are to be ask to clear your doubt and also to build a strong confidence with one another,am glad you say your mind and to be cleared so that you will know longer have doubt but to believe in true transaction. I want to assure you that you will be the happiest man ever and will never ever regret knowing me in your life.
I would like greatly to improve your communication with MR MARK understand it better you don't work alone, position as thoroughly could possibly work to received assistance from him and be grateful to provide details information needed can help easily accomplish this right for you, please communicate with him as soon as time permits,I want you to know that your happiness is my happiness. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and thoughts, you should also demonstrate an ability certainly best that you must surely succeed. You should contact MR MARK following procedure, understand that he is trying his best, please follow up with MR MARK to finished everything working hard on a reality project could be easily achieve were almost finished as soon as possible, when we are through you have to invite him to your place to show appreciation.What do you think about it?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:10 pm

Hello Dear One,
I hope you're doing well. I've been more comfortable telling the truth in the midst of your challenges. I demonstrated friendliness even when the truth being questioned about your motives. You wrongly interpret this as being defensive and think If I'm lying. I must sound confident in what I am saying. I really do not know what to say. How can I say something aggressive? I strive for clear, simple, and concrete details, and why are you inconsistencies telling the story backwards. Oh, what are you talking about? Why don't you trust me? All the extra questions sheds doubt on your honesty. Avoid repeating questions before answering them. Repeating it from your own mouth makes it seem like you are delaying your response.
How you react to those feelings by focusing on your thoughts. Don't put off important conversations by being accused wrongly of something I didn't do. Acknowledging, accepting, and working through your feelings to be more trustworthy, have trust issues moving forward. It's clear that I cannot be convinced of your honesty when I am telling the truth and that you don't believe, when you doubt your abilities, you feel inferior, unworthy, or unprepared. I don’t lie about important matters when I speak and think more clearly, I know life is not easy also with you, the harder you try the sooner you achieve successful completion.
I've been explaining to you clearly, I wouldn't lie to you. Live a life according to your values. Live your own truth, I have faith in you and I haven't damaged the trust and confidence still being honest, because I don't want to be judged or criticized for your faults for easier communication with each other. Sometimes you criticize harshly or constantly lack self confidence and trust in yourself. I have never lied to you Remember that, I've being straightforward on truths to get you and to work hard in the direction to make our big goal more realistic and easily to achieve, also gain confidence and trust along what we want, and remember someone who cares, telling the truth even when you lose your confidence and to convince yourself. Don't let your weakness prevent you from getting even better at the things you're good at to keep up and do the work steadily. Honest communication requires more than saying what I sincerely believe. I will advise you to email MR MARK according to your discussion, abide by the great idea required to follow up with MR MARK to finish everything and see what is going on with completing this project to you as soon as possible.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:41 pm

My Dear,
I will never lose real focus when I've such a reliable and trustworthy person like you. We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. Being real with the truth and facts explained details with all sincerity. You don’t need someone’s permission to live the life you want. Be brave to live from your heart, for it is not life that matters, but the courage, fortitude and determination you bring to it.
I am always praying for you with only the purest intentions needed to believe it, passions and the voice could be telling you that you were created for a purpose. I want you to remember you have been created to succeed, Don’t get me wrong and work hard toward a better life. There is no doubt that we're currently living in unprecedented times. God, we pray for all who suffer from the coronavirus. Comfort them with your healing presence.
I want you to know you've everything you need within you to overcome your struggles. Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others. I do not need convincing you once you are not ready, I will not force you on it, never and never, I will never do thing against my faith with all I stated simply explained in a very concrete manner to understand I am sure, answered, all you need is confidence in yourself not to deviate from your responsibility because you do have experience in Area of investment, which is the reason why I want you to communicate with MR MARK to clear this matter as required to be made Authorized to complete this to you by follow it requires of the same courage, sometimes, you make things complicate for MR MARK to work with you for completion, and I want you also understand that you cannot break the rules and regulation of the law in the country, you have to abide with all requirements needed from you to work with at this particular project that will also be of a very good helps developing your own projects once successful accomplished to your end, and work according to procedure to avoid any complicating matters to complete this, and you should work on solution with MR MARK, which means at the point of highest reality.
I want everything under your care, to used your experience, knowledge and skills to put up this project in a very big development investment in business venture that will tomorrow bring profit to us, you have to be braver than you think you can be to face those challenges with hope, because God is constantly calling you to be more than you are, please keep encouraging MR MARK and don't get upset with him so that his heart and be happy to continue working for us to resolved this issue, please try to work with MR MARK who is doing all best, you need to lean how to trust so we can complete the issue of this project, reason with him.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:47 pm

Dear Sir,
in spite of you thinking you speak clearly and simply, your explanations are not always clear for me and I have to ask again and again to understand what has been right for you to do. So you should abide by the work according to procedure under agreement mandated.
Thanks
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Dear Sir,
I know that nothing is easy, on the other hand being able to do difficult responsibilities including the ability to continue to be processed for that reason I am very grateful for your work. You should respond according to my letter, go back and read it very carefully and get back to me accordingly. I am resolving this issue lawfully in order for processing to take place for my good work and reasonable expectations to impact on them.
Thanks
Mark

Hello Dear One,
God protects you for everything, I told you your communication with MR MARK is free, and will never ever associate with any payment from you at all, given my very clear point, I sincerely told you that this very transaction has reality to achieve on specific procedures for handling. Thank God for another breath, I pray that God gives you the strength and confidence, being a great human being you are, Admit your role, resist the temptation to compare yourself to others. I prayed only as a starting point to be a good citizen so that you would have a happy life with proper procedures that are more meaningful reflecting concerns. I've answered the questions you asked to avoid misunderstandings, remember that I answered the question you asked to me about this very project. I do remember what it means to be human, I believe that I can respect standards for handling in sustaining cooperation acknowledged to work safely where you work together to improve values, respect dignity, and accompany guidelines for basic rights as my very sincere true best friend.
I would greatly like to improve your communication with MR MARK by provide details required from you to enable them lender proceed accordingly and to understand it better provide clear direction in ways business relations with them that support the project loan transaction in an adequate standard of living you should follow the procedure that he is trying his best to finish things in a way it could be very easier to receive in your account without any problem working with him to follow recognition require in a suitable responsibility with respect to availability of properly functioning operating demands completion and to have it achieve smoothly to you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:24 pm

Dear Sir,
If you agree to work on it according to procedure, and information about flexible work. This helps everyone understand how flexible work operates and encourages discussions they needs to finish it up.
Thank you for your understanding.
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:26 pm

Hello Dear,
I am very sorry about all of this and you should listen simple advice to follow instructed communicating with MR MARK.I know that you're struggling harder during a pandemic as much as you're struggling with everything that is going on over there that you've not been able to read and understand my responses during our communication. You've asked questions which I had already answered. If you had forgotten that we discussed such wanting to know questions about the project,I answered several times and you keep asking the same question clarified. I'm like a virgin who has been raped Or am simply a prostitute who can no longer gain it's lost virginity. All that I'm saying in this mail is to see realities that I will never entertain with any fake details about these real issues. I do agree with some things that's right to do and get them done normally as it should be done according to procedure which I continue giving you right answers, my only interest towards you is to make you happy and free of all sorrow. Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but does not get you anywhere. There comes a day when you realize turning the pages is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.
I have never spoken in a bad way or with grotesque words because I have always had a good concept of you for the realistic process of work on projects. May God renew you with courage, and give you unceasing hope, with best compliments and acknowledgement I accept your mind's talk. Be strong and courageous.
Remember this, I understand that you feel angry, do you trust me or conditions are pushing you to do so? Everyone has a book of life but not everyone knows how to get it out. Besides your professional motive,I personally accept you, It’s better to stand in the way of honesty, authenticity and being genuine, relationships don’t truly begin to take shape until a problem is encountered and resolved together. How you begin and conduct yourself to work on dialogue being authentic will largely determine your success, you can work toward solving this issue faster by being transparent about them with help from MR MARK can begin to handle certain assignments by provide your information needed based on specific requirements, avoid misunderstandings that can fuel unnecessary tension to help you of the common concerns. Focus on the fact that everything will move smoothly, try to communicate with MR MARK and get things finished.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.