Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:38 pm

Hello Darling,
How you feel as a result of your opinion on your argument, but it is never a force which you should understand how they try to assist to achieve this properly. I do not understand even if I placed my blood here, you still come with an argument. It’s easy to stay angry or upset and be very uncomfortable. I've put things in perspective that you should not release frustration when you don't know what’s upsetting you. Resolving arguments about your disagreement will make you feel more positive and happy understanding on what swift footage struggles in this issue can be a chance to change things that has meaningful in your life once this transaction accomplished.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:38 pm

Dearest Darling,
I hope you are fine, lack of understanding can bring project transaction failure that should not make you feel ashamed or embarrassed. Do your best to remove the emotion from mistakes you make as an entrepreneur so you can logically explore how to better yourself and your project transaction. Turn off your negative self-talk and do more better by complying with the discussion instead. It’s true that success is wonderful, you should do your best where growth and change happen. I am not angry suggesting you should cooperate with MR MARK and communicate with him. What steps can you take to cultivate this motivation? Negative thoughts undermine forward motion and progress. One way to change your outlook is to look at a negative pain point and ask yourself how can you actively correct this? By exploring your reaction and response to a perceived problem, you will soon learn to cultivate a positive approach to change. Positive people look to challenges as a way to improve, so you should try to focus on this.
Being a successful entrepreneur requires thinking about larger ideas. The entrepreneurial mindset is unique in that one must be creative, communicative, and highly motivated to succeed. It is important to do well. What are you doing that you’re not observing to speed up that process as you begin a project transaction, remember how good it feels to succeed. Get the important things done first. Attitude and motivation are very important.
One of the characteristics of successful people is accepting that life is full of interruptions and change and planning for it. Staying focused does not mean you become a boring person who does nothing but provide requirements needed by communicating accordingly, if you’re realistic and specific, you should also be able to project a time frame for reaching the goal. Acceptance of responsibility and being motivated doing what requires from you and feeling good about success. You’re also a person with individual needs and desires, hopes and plans keep you focused and motivated to succeed. I also pray for all the transactions to be achieved, plans you've in the future to come out even more successful to grow and expand with this transaction to set high quality goals provide a sense of motivation when you accomplish your intended objective to get the job done, my love to your entire household.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:49 pm

Hello My Lovely One,
We all have that little voice within ourselves that continuously tells us what we cannot do, it makes you accept our boundaries, in short it’s a great obstacle to success not understanding what we've communicated about. I do not give excuses or tell you stories as what it is you can work towards a potential solution. The transaction is attainable, how do you do that? Well, ask yourself, how will I achieve it? Begin to build more confidence in yourself on the progress. I keep in my communications that one of the greatest obstacles to success is that if we don't use time wisely, it will become an enemy and inability to properly focus on our efforts is also another major obstacle to success. If you really want the best way to do it, the most important thing is that you need to learn how to challenge yourself, minimize other types of distractions. This very transaction is 100% realistic on them step by step to develop a clear and actionable path toward important work together with MR MARK tremendously to reach a smooth completion, and not contradict steps work toward achieve this.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:27 pm

Hello Dear,
Actually, you're still in your comfort zone not being able to understand my explanation, putting your words in very difficult condition. Explore things with an honest process, and I believe this transaction surely works out for you and it doesn't require any single payment on the process. I do not know where you get such information writing to me. Entrepreneurs and people following their passion have this in common.
Emotions or stress can sometimes affect our thinking and judgment. Do not let these cloud your mind. One thing you can do, before concluding anything, problems are best dealt with logically. Try adopting a rational mindset and let your mind govern your actions. Perspective is how you approach this issue. In other words, don't freak. Keeping a stable and balanced view of an obstacle. There're a number of different obstacles that can interfere with your ability to resolve this quickly and efficiently. Overcoming challenges you need can bring uplifting feelings of accomplishment. I want you to understand that great obstacle to success if you do not understand what has been communicated. And how you should communicate with MR MARK with requirement details needed that you should minimize other types of distractions. Don't jump to conclusions to get discouraged to get to the desired solution you should work on, be open to possibilities. Obstacles can prevent you from not cooperating that you did not understand an important point on real solutions to start getting things done.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:53 pm

Hello Love,
In this step, do not use any obscure thinking in your thoughts and writing. Never lose your faith and always fight for project completion by following instructions that provide requirements needed from you. I really want to apologize, to understand the emotion and intentions behind the information, you need to also listen in a way that gains the full meaning of what’s being said and makes the other person feel heard and understood.
Remember, a relationship is the product of many dreams, plans, efforts, feelings, trust but it just takes a few seconds to lose everything if not handled properly. I said that our relationship is true when you argue, fight but also console to relax in your mind. I said I truly loved you, in order for the communication to be effective, work according to procedure that will help achieve this with any development projects needs and Real Estate investment plan to achieve success for you.
Do not allow this relationship to crash by a small misunderstanding because you're reading my messages but not replying. Still try to control the situation, try to understand my point of view, it was my fault for bringing up a sensitive subject but I was hoping to communicate everything to you when we argued. What should I do to save our relationship, not the grievances. I've suffered because of misunderstandings? Misunderstanding is generally created because that way you think that what we want this transaction should be accepted and done, please remove the misunderstanding. I adored you and you should kindly treat our discussion well like how it deserved to be treated, please honestly and with all sincerity work on a solution to be solved smoothly. I will never tend to hurt someone’s dignity and self respect and become self centered.
I've always been sincere that you've been distracted. You may be sad, anxious or angry or you may not know exactly what you are feeling. Avoid becoming emotional in this discussion, stay constructive. If you don’t understand me very well, How do you resolve a misunderstanding between us? My pain went beyond that. It was something we both worked hard to overcome.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:54 pm

Hello Dear,
I was very surprised when I received your last letter, why should you sound like a little child? People can read misleading information and send information to other people without knowing if it is true or not. Such information affects the truthfulness and integrity of the communication process. Integrity is more than honesty, it is with the heart that can believe in truth, and not with the mind up by stretching impossible. God loves you when we challenge based on what we communicated. Your thoughts and those things that are important. Pay particular attention to obeying instruction.
What you're thinking continually about is actually not from our communication. Take note of what your mind is telling you in the moment after explaining in detail the whole fact about this very project in believing doing things accordingly but when you come up with an empty word, sorry for yourself but try to understand how you should handle a simple issue could be a great help. You can then question if what you're telling yourself is true, real or rational. Distractions leave you feeling unfocused at this project transaction. Distracted thinking or mind wandering affects you can build stress, foster unhappiness and even lead to depression. Faith is seeing light with your heart to it. Your future is as bright as your faith by doing what requires good in an authentic way.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:37 pm

My Dearest,
Yes, with all sincerity I really understand your ideas but I would like you to contact MR MARK so that he will be able to explain to you what to do.
thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:46 pm

My Dear,
May God move every human heart and especially the hearts that barriers which divide us, suspicions disappear, and hatred cease, our divisions being healed, and bound us together in a common life. Help us in the midst of our struggles to confront one another without hatred or bitterness, and to work together with mutual respect we may live in peace. Amen.
God will commend gracious care and keep you day by day even if you don't want to write, know that I am not angry about your feelings, they are part of life, I am not upsetting you by doing the best you can and let no one try to create an illusion for the sake of conscience. I tell you in confidence that I trust you, when I answered for an explanation about the transaction, we were never at the expense of arguments and fights. I pray to the one who I love truly. I pray that you experience the greatness of God’s miracle and you find favor and to accept your responsibilities trustworthiness leads to cooperation for your very good heart to understand that I never omit anything in our communication and to fulfill our obligations, be safeguarded addressing important issues without forcing my view on you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:45 pm

Hello My Dear,
It sounds like a case of low self-confidence and not a relationship. What experiences in your life made you feel like you weren’t good enough? How far back do you go? Right to childhood? If you have big traumas that might be causing your lack of confidence, and be a good person, hope that helps. I wish you Love, I discovered that I was not a beneficiary of your policy. I just feel like maybe you're having fun with other girls. But I never found out anything. But I always respect you and treat you right. I don’t know what to do or think of. I really need to clear up my mind. When you're down I wish you Joy. Here is my heart, it is yours so take it. But that's not the question. You were born to be successful, work hard, and have the perseverance to realize the great life. I'm in a Love with discipline and respect for you. We must channel in order to stick with our dreams by working harder following instructions in accordance with the law by communicating with MR MARK, succeeding is coming together under the agreement of all that is beautiful. Perseverance is the foundation of all actions to work on for the reality of the transaction accomplished to you. Grit is that extra something that separates the most successful people from the rest. It’s the passion, perseverance, and stamina that. A very Special person I found in You my wonderful man. For me you are the one, and for as long as we’ve been communicating both in good and bad times together until this very moment. Remember that I am always wishing you good. I just give the space you need to clear your head. Bless you with my honest truth and sincere kiss.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:13 pm

Dear Heart,
There’s always something to be thankful for, Honestly, I do not know what you are talking about, it is good to fulfill that responsibility doing it accordingly.I am trying to communicate with you daily to finish this transaction.As a VIRGIN my whole body is still so tight. In all I can give and will always give you a deep and sincere LOVE, everything will be fine.I never a violent WOMAN,I knelt down and apologized when I explained. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family’s love and happiness my priority. I knew you were a special man. I cannot promise I will always be the perfect person, but I promise to love you through the good times and bad. I promise to always fight with you and for you, never against you.Life is blessed with amazing people like you. I will honor you, respect and cherish you in sickness and health, through sorrows and success. You are part of the success, we can achieve success. You are a great person with a long cord of patience. I am honored with your trust and confidence. Thank you for accepting the challenge, your assistance is meaningful, I am genuinely pleased with your confidence, your timely submission is appreciated, and your contribution is precious. I appreciate your deep commitment, thank you for being you. Do not mourn over the happiness you were fortunate enough to possess, no anxiety and no agitation. And your calmness is what gravitated me towards you from day one.
After you hear and listen. First must come desire. Second must come willingness. Third should come understanding.Fourth should come progression and with progression will come more understanding. Don't criticize me and leave me alone amidst the problem, I don't deserve it. Thank you for your friendship and your love ,you are a genuine person, who willfully feels your sincerity that you've to understand that. A sincere attitude of gratitude is a beatitude for secured altitudes. Appreciate what you have been given and you will be promoted higher.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.