Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Hello Dearest One,
If you concentrate on finding good in this situation, your heart will be filled with understanding, a feeling that nurtures the soul. I present my communication in the form of good intention rather than words or reasons. Because without genuine listening there is no chance of real progress being made. With good communication you can feel connected, understood, and appreciated.
Sorry again from a different angle in order to help you make the best. We will always be with each other in every mode of life, in all ups and downs. I am always praying for your good health. How are you today? I adore you infinitely. I did not know exactly what happens in our minds and hearts, sometimes analyzing each word and discovering the inner status of the conscience. I always show you my true humanity, suggesting that you should avoid communicating in a way complicating issues. I want you to be transparent as an authentic man. I have shared everything with what I know you worth making our relationship transparent by communicating with MR MARK more likely process for the whole procedures to carried out successful on possible solutions to get this project loan achieve smoothly to you on the purpose to remain focusing on authenticity of the project and believe what is helpful as something absolute real. Communication is hopeful because this very project loan will be a very good help for your own project once everything successfully completed can be easier to achieve once everything is successfully done appropriately, I have full confidence in you, truth is attractive especially when delivered with a sense of humor. Honesty is what I desire and I welcome that honesty in your effort to achieve this sincerely.I am praying for the success of everything. I ask God to guide you safely.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:54 pm

My Truly One,
I refuse to be a burden on my neighbors, families and friends. You talk about honesty and truth, I do not want to philosophize about it again, my mouth is open. I gave you my heart. We can list many reasons for not moving forward, our past, your family, your limited, your neighborhood, and even the current world crisis. We all face difficult conversations created in our imaginations, to help to reduce that stress. Believing that the future will be better than the present. I stand on the reality of what can easily be achieved. I'm putting my letter to you. I always pray that God guided you to plant your seed of successful investment projects on fertile soil in Jesus name. Amen. There’s no controversy, Listened, I've tried to make you understand. Don’t waste this opportunity. Disagreements are normal. Everyone has a right to their own feelings and viewpoint. Do you sometimes feel threatened by your own circumstances? I’m sorry, I am only human,It's comforting to be able to share the ups and downs of trying to balance it. In any interaction with you,try to be kind. Can we put this issue causing so much misunderstanding behind us and learn to love again? Why are you so exhausted? What is happening? It can be tough,do not deny that everything will not be fine again. I promise to be more sensitive and responsive in comfort with our discussion.I am going to sit by the river in front of your house. My only true wish is what can you do to resolve this dilemma and that contributes to human flourishing?
About this very project loan transaction, I want you seriously in human nature to do projects that you faithfully handle, getting in a serious part of your details with a strong project in the idea as you are and general of all our adventures. I know that with the experience of MR MARK it will be easier to achieve once you cooperate with him. I've already told you sincerely step by step,know you can handle it better in a best way required understanding, What I will advise you to fully communicating by sending an email to MR MARK, we will achieved every of our step to successfully in the position to communicate and find the needs to work properly since he assured us support, you the only one who can help resolve this issue,who can save this particular transaction from your discussions to know what is actually required from your details in authentic way that will ensure things move smoothly to have it completed by achieving it successfully and to celebrate for work accomplishment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:55 pm

Dear Sir,
In order to get the important things done, a decision must be made, you need to decide what's actually important to our correspondence on how to balance your time & create a flexible routine and willingly able to respond to the demands. Flexibility in business is important because it makes us feel more valued. I show that believing life has meaning makes life better. Be open-minded in the system authorized as law abiding citizens, and be attentive once you receive from me. Read very well in a very clean, clear manner, understand what you read from me, then reply accordingly to avoid creating all these unnecessary misunderstandings. I told you when you refuse to be accountable, you will place the blame on someone else for your project's failure. Every day is a struggle if you have a negative mindset, when you are wallowing in pity and it will be hard to see the good and the true potential that is inside of you.

I want you to be positive with me become more flexible live by your values assured this very project loan has business authenticity require to be verify by your own bank once document agreement contract come to you first from the lender once your CIS confirmed in that sense that this project in a realistic process needs to get the job done more effectively in the requested information completed by you, flexibility helps you overcome challenges to opportunities that helping you enjoy fulfilling details required them properly you should provide your CIS sent to you already once you successfully fill inside it.

Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:34 pm

Dear Sir,
I'm talking very positively about your proposal for project loan funding to you and trying to make a common understanding. Don't keep silent to support flexible working arrangements, you need to cooperate to finish this very project loan to help you move your business towards best practice. I depend on your assurance with the details required from you not yet provided, understand the requirements have processes in place for requesting, considering them by the Lender.

I want to know and understand your position on this very project loan and have the flexibility to get things done but you still have to provide your full CIS with your bank name, amount you know can be smoothly receive in your account without any problem, letter of incorporation, and your hard passport copy, then fill them all and sign inside the CIS form sent to you already accordingly, then send it back to me completely updated according to the Sender.

I just ask if you can receive the sum of 600 Million Euro, so we could have sent you a contract agreement document for 600 Million Euro which is already on the table okay.
Thanks
Mark.

Dear Sir,
You should send your full CIS in a very clean clear form, fill inside the form accordingly and not with pen, type it very clearly from the system and place your international passport, your letter of incorporation, your bank name and your account limit, be very faster the sender await urgently as they want to help you project loan on 0% rate. I explained it should be properly filled inside the CIS Form.
Thanks
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:36 pm

My Dearest,
I hope all is well with you, the requests given your communication ensure your effort in this project transaction process for accomplishing by keeping hopeful to complete this. But coming up with a hard message might bring a much more complicated issue to finish this very project, please solve this situation eager to avoid these constant distractions, exercise with responsibility to understand when you are going through tough times but understand that you never face anything that you cannot handle. I am always very wary of this type of propaganda used to make this transaction look worse than is likely more freedom. Listen as human being, requires the ability try to understand my point of view, then you read to understand that it is not necessary to attack the truth, even when you write, but I respect your opinion be better doing things useful to the project should be encourage to express an ideas during this period intended to help the business reach its goals.

Do not let life circumstances and challenges keep hurting you more than it is good to have a solution to implement what is requested regarding this issue of transaction. What investment do you want to do once you have the transaction completed? I would like you to go into real estate investment if it is really Okay in your country which I believe is a good investment and I avoid making any negative comments about your opinions. We've to be trustworthy to each other, not only because of money issues but because of the life involved. I want you to help solve the problem and to avoid misunderstanding

A relationship based on honesty and trust should create an environment of mutual respect which I always properly responded to you. I've been optimistic by following the steps and staying calm in areas of mental flexibility. Step back from your thoughts, focus on the present, see the bigger picture of the future in hope. In order to get the important things done, you need to decide what's actually important. Figure out your non-negotiable + priorities, it is not bad to disagree and you can provide arguments about what you think, trust doesn’t happen overnight, It is hard enough to express disagreement, but once said it is important to recognize in other to listen absolute truth requires an open mind to the process of project loan that's freely on 0% rate on what required in an honest business transfer and the truth is that I'm not going to contradict this, it is important to tell the truth, it is equally important to receive it as long as you can be able to comply by communicating with MR MARK directly by email all our problem will be over please contact him, to have a strong support for information equally important being achievable, I told you with kindness in my response. I think you did not read me well. I am quite tired and you want to frustrate this transaction. What and what you did not understand that you are still struggling with these days? I really do not want you to get upset in the details and can show your performance with respect. I want this issue to be done right for the process of getting it completed to you and communicating to complete this, with common sense and to work safely in a manner that protects those instructive order
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:37 pm

My Dearest,
Yes, with all sincerity I really understand your ideas but I would like you to contact MR MARK so that he will be able to explain to you what to do.
thanks

Dear Sir,
I want to know and understand your position on this very project loan and have the flexibility to get things done but you have to provide your full CIS first with your bank name, amount you know can be smoothly receive in your account, letter of incorporation, and your hard passport copy, then fill them all and sign inside the CIS form sent to you.

I just ask if you can receive the sum of 600 Million Euro, so we could have sent you a contract agreement document for 600 Million Euro which is already on the table okay.
Thanks
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:03 pm

Dear Sir
The project loan is 100% free, the most important aspects of this project are my job security, your benefits, opportunities, abilities, and work safety due to this period of world economic crisis Covid 19, we decided work on project loan in an authentic way to support our reliable clients that really understand their needs and how to approach them with all sincerity and being transparent with us legally. I am a serious, decent, trustworthy, reliable, law abiding citizen, confident man in handling projects required business authenticity by communicating in full guarantee this very project loan funding is 100% free on 0% rate, and can be easily completed to you and to ensure solid communication and superior performance correctly approached.

Hello My Beloved,
Love yourself, trust your effort already made, have faith it is possible to achieve this and do not upset that,you should help ensure doing this properly to let you know that I am always praying for you, kindly communicate with MR MARK for procedures, and expectations described for completion.
God can speak to you through your mind, but it comes through your spirit. This is a primary way that God speaks. The ability to tell which thoughts are just from yourself highlighted, behaviors and impact change directly on what you've to do, But often, you struggle but nothing is omitted as you feel neglected somehow due to your own challenges and life circumstances could result in failure with such a thinking attitude which is inappropriate.
There is no disagreement concerning the choice of the appropriate argued that be suitable confidence on process and be more committed to understand discussion being very clear on business strategies about what I communicated and the decision be dealt on what consider as well as the review to make sure the arrangement work perfectly to secure access according to procedure available how to ensure successful of this project in response and help develop approach to create that change that influence active way to the successful implementation seriously communicating effectively on processes and steps to follow. I hope to encourage you to get this issue easier to achieve this project loan will be a very helpful to you and work in a transparent manner communicating with MR MARK in an authentic way presented requirements needs and values in handling this project transaction steps in conducting on what you've to do properly that will ensure efforts successfully having this achieve smoothly to you, so you should work accordingly as they assured us help for completion.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:33 pm

My Trusted One,
I sense that you've gone through terrible experiences and you know very well what I am talking about because of the degree of purity in my honest expression both in my words are sincere and do not contain deceit. I do not open up to anyone else, think what you want, believe what you want to believe, but I want you to know that I am not lying to you, it is always bothering me the same topics of conversation. I dedicated myself but what happens between our conversations are not as they should, but when you live in a recurring loop and that will create many problems for you. The ladder of success is climbed step by step taking your responsibility not to be discouraged by the process you as a law abiding citizen. I do not know how I should tell you things so that you understand me very clearly that I'm sincerely telling you nothing but the truth.
This is the reason why you have to get this project transaction completed and have it smoothly first and then helps you stand firm in any projects you need and with all real estate investment which you know will yield profit as the investment business grows to the level of our expectation that you should confidently proceed with MR MARK to help to achieve this goals. I can only tell you the truth but I will never make you believe it, I am respectful and well mannered during our conversations and everything will be possible until there is completion of the transfer. I must sound confident and be soft in every kind of words in what I am saying with the purest intentions.
Regarding the question, in life every human are to think good, think negative also, and every good thing in life must undergo a hard time to achieved success and nothing in this world is easy to achieved, also anything that will get better in life must also go true hard procedure to achieved success, every step must have a procedure to accomplish their goal, some time questions are to be ask to clear your doubt and also to build a strong understanding with one another and to be cleared so that you will know longer have doubt but to believe in reality. I really do not know what to say when you think I'm manipulating you. How can I say something aggressive?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Hello Honey,
May you soar higher above all failure and disappointment. May God’s hand perfect everything that needs to be perfected in your life and bring you everything that will make you smile. I just want to wish you a beautiful, amazing and sweet day, you will always have a reason to be grateful. Starting from today, may you constantly experience God’s favor and mercy upon your life. I pray that you’ll experience joy unspeakable and abundance of happiness.
I really don't understand what you mean by your message, all I could understand is that you are speaking your mind, but I feel you are not acting to complete this project transaction process, why.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:20 pm

I DON'T LIKE STORY OR BEAUTIFUL WORDS,BUT REALITIES
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.