Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaelhoward893@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:07 pm

Attention Beneficiary!

Michael Ekow Howard <michaelhoward893@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 25 Mar at 15:17

Attention Beneficiary!

This letter is from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We have been authorized by the World Bank to release some funds to you based on the United Nations report. Kindly confirm the active of this your e-mail address for further information. because we have tried to contact you through our official email address but your email bounced back.
I will wait to hear from you. Get back to me on this email: akalerman@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Paul Hamilton
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:41 pm

Attention Beneficiary!

This letter is from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We have been authorized by the World Bank to release some funds to you based on the United Nations report. Kindly confirm the active of this your e-mail address for further information. because we have tried to contact you through our official email address but your email bounced back.
I will wait to hear from you. Get back to me on this email stated below:
hamipaulfinancialauthurity@gmail.com
Thank you,
Paul Hamilton

Header:

Return-Path: <michaelhoward893@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021
Subject: Attention Beneficiary!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efinhq001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:10 pm

NEXT OF KIN BUSINESS PROPOSAL

OFFICE <efinhq001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: michaelhoward893@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 20 Jun at 12:15

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. My name is Mr. Kepher Momanyi Isinta,I am the bill and exchange assistant manager in African Development Bank. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidence that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with the whole passengers on 6th of August 1997 and for your perusal, you can view this site http:/ /www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$37M (Thirty-Seven Million United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the funds again. The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than eight years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as an unclaimed fund after this period.

In view of this, I got your contact through the internet when I was making research on a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I don’t want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as an unclaimed fund. I have also agreed to offer 30% of the total sum and the rest 65% will be for me and my colleagues and the remaining 5% has been mapped out to cover any expenses that might be incurred by both parties.

The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of Kenya to make the claim of the fund. So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the Next Of Kin to the deceased.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthiness and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with your telephone and fax numbers and banking account details where you wish to receive the fund.

Upon receipt of the above-mentioned information indicating your interest in the business, I will send you by e-mail a letter of application which you will type and send back to our bank to enable us to start this transaction. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch-free on both sides and doesn’t have any negative impact. You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within 15 bank working day immediately you applied to the Bank as relation to the deceased customer.

Waiting for your urgent response.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Kepher Momanyi Isinta
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

akalerman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:12 pm

INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS-NIGERIA.
TELEPHONE: +234902287-7010

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT /INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK ALL YOUR ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU.WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP IF YOU WISHES TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION BY THE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY FROM ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME.
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER.
3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD.
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION.
5. THE NAME OF THE NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR CITY.

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $3,000,000.00 AS YOUR PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2021.

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s). THIS IS TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN FINALIZING YOUR PAYMENT.

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (811) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER. FILL THE ATTACHED FORM WHILE RESPONDING TO THIS MESSAGE. CALL ME OR REPLY TO MY PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS STATED HERE: akalerman@yahoo.com

ANDY KALLERMAN
CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Header:

Return-Path: <cbngov1@googlemail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: akalerman@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 13:04:40 -0700
Message-ID: <CADG+v722M89jMg2xcBV2bwET078Jxrf_nbQyoCaJRUg1jRTurQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION THE PAYMENT BENEFICIARY!

Orig IP: 209.85.220.41 | Orig ISP: Google | City: n/a | Country: United States

Phone: +2349022877010
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efinhq01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:49 pm

WORLD BANK PAYMENT APPROVAL ORDER

European Financial Inclusion Network <efinhq01@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 10 Mar at 15:01

8 Storey's Gate, London SW1P 3AT

Dear Sir

Your abandoned Inheritance funds worth $10.5 Million has been approved by the World bank / United Nation to pay you through Sabadell Bank in Madrid. Therefore, you are required to contact me immediately to enable me to link you directly to the customer service of the bank for payment . You will be paid through Online Banking services , Contact me for more details to my private email: efinhq001@gmail.com
Waiting for your urgent response
Thank you.
Gordon Williams
Wayne

wilsonanderson163@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:52 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: YOU ARE TO TRAVEL TO SIGN YOUR ORIGINAL FUNDS CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT (OFCD).

I write to inform you that your name is among the beneficiaries that will receive their funds of US$10.5 Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) this third quarter of the fiscal year 2022.

In view of this good news, I am pleased to inform you that your total Payment Compensation Entitlement of US$10.5 Million has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our Offshore Endorsement Payment Centers in Africa and then you come back to India to receive your funds.

Consequently, you are expected to travel to our Offshore Endorsement Payment Centers in Africa to sign your Original Funds Classified Document (OFCD) to legally empower our Payment Officer in India to transfer your funds to you without you paying any money upfront again till your funds get into your bank account of your choice.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT TILL YOUR FUNDS GET TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Furthermore, it is very important that you send me the below information to enable me to get your Flight Ticket and your Hotel Accommodation on time:

Your Full Names.
Your Full Address.
Your Mobile Telephone Number.
Your Occupation.
Copy of Your International Passport.
The Name of your Nearest International Airport.
Your Bank Name.
Address of Your Bank.
Your Bank Account Number.
Your Bank Account Name.
Swift Code.

Most important, do not expose this email to anybody and stop dealing with anybody else except Wilson Anderson

Name: Wilson Anderson
Email: wilsonanderson163@gmail.com

Have a good day.

Await your quick reply.

Yours in Service,
Mr. George Pistons
Chairman, G-7 Presidential Fund stimulus Payment Committee
Direct Tel + 1 929 3882162
WhatsApp Only:+1-223 -386-1408

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.18
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.173]
From: United Nations Official <michaelhoward893@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 15:31:57 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMj2QMQaMoRNEXjsjUnyYG0NJhJL5JyCmrstnK59=UGgv9ABPA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: REPLY AS A MATTER OF URGENCY!

Phones: +19293882162
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* 365 Wireless, Llc

+1223386408
Invalid Phone number.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 16, 2023 8:50 am

Next of Kin scam:

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. My name is Mr. Gabriel Ajana. I am the bill and exchange assistant manager in the African Development Bank. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and am confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin and since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$33M (Thirty Three Million United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again. The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than eight years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed funds after this period.
Sir, if you are interested in this deal, kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this message with your full name, address and direct contact telephone number and I will update you on how the transaction will be processed and money will also be transferred to your account.
I will wait to hear from you.
Thank you.
Gabriel Ajana

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.202
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.44]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 16:10:46 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMj2QMSdSAme8wrBXZoeAHrdBpte0SHfGuZxqPSZLi0=usOMjA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.