Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adalwolflenazeckadalwolf@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:29 pm

Re: Treat As Urgency Please

Lena zeck Adalwolf <adalwolflenazeckadalwolf@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 19 Jun at 01:29

Good day,

I got your email address through a directory, I am writing to you with the help of my medical doctor where I have been admitted to the hospital because of my serious breast cancer sickness. My name is Mrs.Lena zeck Adalwolf. I am a 59 years old woman, and am legally married to the deceased Mr. Peter Adalwolf. My husband has lived together for the past 17 years. My deceased husband worked with an oil drilling company as an expatriate here, before he died. We were both married without a single biological child of our own.

When my husband was alive, he deposited the sum of Two million five hundred thousand Euros (2, 500, 000. 00 euro) with a bank here, in which he signed an agreement with the bank that the funds will only be used for charity purposes in any country such as, helping the poor and motherless babies, supporting church activities and helping the unprivileged children to continue their education in Europe. My husband made this decision because we have no child who will inherit the funds in the bank here, and he was brought up by an orphanage center in Berlin, Germany because he has no family back in Germany.

I contacted you today because my doctor just informed me that my breast cancer sickness has gotten worse and they are going to carry out a serious/deadly cancer surgery by next week which I might not survive because the disease has eaten deep into my body. I am afraid that if I die during my surgery next week, the funds in the bank here will be forgotten because I have no other relatives to claim it.

I want you to help me transfer these funds to your own personal bank account for this charity work. After the transfer to your bank account; you will deduct 30% of the total funds for yourself as compensation and use the remaining 70% to proceed with the charity work in your country. Please reply to me urgently if you are interested to help me in this charity transaction so that I will send you more details because I want the funds to be transferred out from the bank here before my upcoming surgery next week.

Sincerely,

Mrs.lena zeck Adalwolf.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:12 pm

Good day,

Im really sorry to write you at this time, Because of my bad conditions, The day i suppose to send you my lawyer contact was the day my health came worst so sorry please bear with me, I have already told my lawyer that you will be contacting him on the aspect of the change of ownership to the inheritance funds, And please do me all favor by contacting him, Below is the contact of his email ,

Name is : Mr.Christoph Gringel
Email : christophgringel@outlook.com

Still keep me posted

Sincerely,

Mrs.lena zeck Adalwolf.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

christophgringel@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:32 pm

Attention,

Greetings,

Sorry that i was so much busy today, Because my client was very sick, Are you the one she said ? She said you will be contacting me,

All i need from you is below

Full Name
Address
Phone Number
Id Card or International passport.
so that i will use it to procured some vital documentation regards to the change of Ownership And other Document.

Awaiting to the requirement

Thanks
Mr. Christoph Gringel (ADVOCATE). Practice Area
(GERMANY AND UNITED KINGDOM AND SWEDEN) BANKING AND FINANCE LAW.

Header:

Return-Path: <christophgringel@outlook.com>
Received: from EUR04-VI1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-oln040092075099.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.75.99])
Received: from AM7P192MB0644.EURP192.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::9d35:f1d2:596c:8005]) by AM7P192MB0644.EURP192.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::9d35:f1d2:596c:8005%3]) with mapi id 15.20.4242.023;
Tue, 22 Jun 2021 21:02:49 +0000
From: LAW-FIRM OFFICE HOFFMANN LIEBS PARTNERSCHAFT VON RECHTSANWALTEN mbB <christophgringel@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Treat As Urgency Please

From Advocate Christoph Gringel,

Attention;

I got your message and I have noted your comments.
My client actually told me about you and advised me to secure a Change of Ownership and an Agreement from the court, to enable the bank release her 2,500,000 Euro Inheritance fund to your account, so you could carry out an obligation which she desired you to fulfill on her behalf.

On that note, you are advised to furnish me with your details such as your Residential Address, telephone number and your bank account where you want the funds to be transferred to you.
Once I receive the required details from you, I shall proceed to the court immediately in securing the documents from the court and forward a copy to you to sign and return back to me so I can present it to the bank to commence with the fund release process.

Waiting for your urgent compliance to this advise,
Sincerely,
Advocate, Christoph Gringel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:13 am

Attention;

Sir,

I'm glad to inform you that I have successfully procured the needed CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP and AGREEMENT documents which you are to sign and return back to me so I can submit it to the paying bank, to proceed with the fund release process to you as advised by my client Mrs. Lena Zeck Adalwolf.

Awaiting your urgent compliance so we can finalize this transaction in a timely manner.

Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation,
Yours sincerely,
Advocate, Christoph Gringel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:31 pm

Attention;

We received your email letter and we have noted your comments.
According to your message, you stated you were now able to print out the document and sign. On that note, I have therefore signed on your behalf.

Now considering the urgency required by my client in fulfilling her wishes, I have submitted an application with your details and necessary back up documents to the bank immediately, so they could proceed with the fund release process to your bank account as wished/desired by my client Mrs. Lena Zeck Adalwolf.

The bank has now proceeded with the process, thus, they would be contacting you once they are satisfied with our fund claim/release applications.

Please you should endeavor to always seek for my guidance/advise before responding to the bank once they grant our application, hence to avoid any loophole on the process of releasing this fund to your account.

Yours sincerely,
Christoph Gringel (ADVOCATE) BANKING AND FINANCE LAW.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

deutschekreditbnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:09 pm

Attention;

Sir,

In reference to the application with a Change of Ownership and Agreement document submitted to this noble bank by Advocate Christoph Gringel, applying for the release of the sum of €2,500,000 to account.

After due verification and satisfactory evidence on the claims, we do commence in processing the release of the fund in favour of the beneficiary whose information is given in the Change of Ownership and Agreement documents submitted to our custody by advocate Christoph.

Considering our satisfaction in the verification on the fund release application by advocate Gringel, we have therefore programmed the funds to be released to you ( ) the new beneficiary as approved in the change of ownership document.

So now you are advised to furnish us with your banking details where the funds will be transferred to you upon fulfilling the fund transfer obligations.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Arlin Schwartz,
For; And on behalf of Deutsche Bank

Header:

Return-Path: <deutschekreditbnk@outlook.com>
Received: from EUR03-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-oln040092071015.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.71.15])
Received: from AM8P195MB0866.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1a:365c:411f:3304]) by AM8P195MB0866.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1a:365c:411f:3304%3]) with mapi id 15.20.4242.027;
Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:38:14 +0000
Subject: €2,500,000.00 Euro Inheritance Payment Release Process
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:48 pm

Attention;

Sir,

In reference to our email letter dated 6/26/2021 which we notified you that we sent an application to the States Committees on Monetary Affairs in regards to procuring an International Transfer Permission Clearance (ITPC) which will empower us in effecting the transfer of the€2,500,000 Euro to your nominated bank account.

And today we have received a return fax response from the State Committee on Monetary Affairs with the procuring cost of the ITPC document, thus, we are made to understand that the official cost for procuring this vital document (ITPC) International Transfer Permission Clearance is $1,820

Note, procuring the above-mentioned document is compulsory and very vital, hence it's in accordance with the World Bank Rules and Regulatory Policy to protect beneficiaries from every breach of financial law locally and internationally.
Therefore without delay, you are advised to kindly proceed in sending the above stated amount to enable the Monetary Affairs Committees issue us the ITPC, so we can commence with your fund transfer since every other obligation has been fulfilled and completed.

Anticipating your urgent compliance to our humble advise,

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Arlin Schwartz,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:51 pm

Attention;

Sir,

We received your email letter requesting for an information for sending the required $1,820 International Transfer Permission Clearance (ITPC) fee.

On that note, we are hereby providing you our United States Cash receiving protocol agent account details for sending the fee, so as to enable an easy and immediate confirmation of the payment once is sent by you.

Bank Name. Citibank
Account number; 910864XXXX
Routing number; 052002166
Account name; C. A. S.
Bank address; 14405 Laurel Place, Laurel MD 20707 USA
Beneficiary's address; Owings Mills MD 21117

Please note, you should endeavor to forward the payment receipt across to us as a prove of payment once you have sent the fee.

Immediately upon the confirmation of the payment from you, we shall not hesitate to affect the remittance of the 2,500,000.00 Euro to your nominated bank account without delay.

Your compliance will enable us serve you with the best of our professional abilities.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Arlin Schwartz,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:41 pm

Attention;

Sir,

We received your email letter stating that you shall be taking the banking information to your bank today to make the payment.

As you promised, we shall be waiting for your compliance towards that effect so we could conclude this transaction without further delay.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Arlin Schwartz,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:55 pm

Attention;

Sir,

We received your email letter to this bank and we have noted your comments stating that the fee you tried to send through your bank did not go through to the account provided to you.

We were quite surprised to note that the transfer could not go through as you stated, for the account is perfectly ok according to our United states cash receiving protocol agent.

However, on that note, you are hereby advised to send the fee to the bellowed bank account details.

Bank name; SunTrust Bank
Bank address; 10335 Reistertown Road, Owings Mills, MD. 21117
Account number; 100020097XXXX
Routing number; 055002707
Account name; C. A. S
Beneficiary's Address; Owings Mills MD 21117 USA.

You should proceed now in making the payment via the above account details so we can conclude this transaction in a timely manner, and please do endeavor to forward the payment receipt across to us as a prove of payment once you have sent the fee.

Note, immediately on the confirmation of the payment from you, we shall not hesitate to affect the remittance of the 2,500,000.00 Euro to your nominated bank account without delay.

Your compliance will enable us serve you with the best of our professional abilities.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Arlin Schwartz,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.