Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:10 pm

CHARITY DONATION FOR THE ORPHANAGE IN SYRIA

Home For Children Orphanage <jmarsh5290@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Fri, 18 Jun at 22:41

EMERGENCY ALERT

It has really been hard for us over the years that's the reason we cried out for help.
Please help the children with the little you can afford. What ever you help the homeless children with will go a long way helping them to survive the hard time here in Syria
After 10 years of conflict, more than 6 million children in Syria are going without food.

Even before COVID-19, limited medical supplies and bombed-out health facilities made it difficult for families to get the basic care needed to survive. Now, as food prices have soared, a whole generation of children are facing the risk of malnutrition.

Save the Children is on the ground delivering lifesaving aid. Your support is urgently needed to help save children here in Syria

Thanks for your kind healthiness,the little children appreciates your efforts towards them,

Thanks
Management
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:24 pm

If you really want to help the children in need the Lord Almighty will surely bless and double your effort of prosperity it has really been rough for us this past years that's why we cried out to the masses for help.
The children are really happy and greatful for your generosity and pray for aboundant blessings for you
Your donation can reach them through a Bitcoin account..
This is the code to send your donation through a Bitcoin """1LFpaSY5Nfz3CZ24gRQRdvVUDNYcyRBTc4""

Thank you so much we really appreciate your kindness and will always pray for you sir

Thanks
Regards management

Header:

Return-Path: <jmarsh5290@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 10:07:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJFX8f+95Raax0i+X5PGZhMrnkBT-zEgqTz+KMt3apMsQn4dOA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CHARITY DONATION FOR THE ORPHANAGE IN SYRIA

Please send a screenshot of your donation receipt for confirmation

Thank you sir
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:45 am

The first home of children orphanage Village opened in Damascus more than 30 years ago. The existing facilities no longer have the capacity. This is mainly due to the fact that in 2012, home of children orphanage families living in the orphanage Children’s Village in Aleppo had to be evacuated to Damascus because of the escalation of tension and insecurity.

A second reason is that we had to find a solution for children who were not reunified with their biological families and who have been living  in the orphanage Children’s Villages interim care centres. Our Children’s Village has provided long-term care in a family environment for these children.

Now all we need is funds to make the children feel at home based on the war in Syria. Hunger and starvation has become the order of the day since so many children have been rendered homeless by the terrorists here in Syria thereby increasing the number of children in the orphanage.

Thanks for your kind heartedness and support towards the wellbeing of the homeless children God will replace it ten fold wherever it came from .

Attached are some images of the children

Thanks
Regards management

Scammer sent three images of supposed orphans. Two were first found online back in 2019 and the third was first found back in 2015.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Am really sorry for the late response. I was busy with the children, we did a couple of work this morning. I just opened my computer and saw your message.
Sir honestly the easiest way of receiving the funds here in Syria is by bitcoin.
But since you want a bank to bank transaction I will give you a friend's account details so if you send the money to her she will help me send it through a bitcoin account.

Name: B. L.
Bank name : Woodforest National Bank
Address: 3400 Steelyard Drive
Cleveland, OH 44109
Acct#144172XXXX
Routg#044115809
Swift code: WONAUS44

Thank you very much sir for your effort towards the life of the homeless children. I pray for God's grace towards your life and that of your family.
Wherever the money is coming from I pray it multiplies ten fold of what you spent......... AMEN

Please sir after you send the money send the receipt of payment for confirmation God bless you abundantly

Thanks
Regards management
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:09 pm

Thank you sir for your good heart towards the homeless children, we all are grateful and happy for your kindness and pray for more blessings upon your life.
please sir i will like to know the amount you are sending and a receipt of the payment after you have sent it so it will be documented.

Thanks
regards management
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:02 am

Good morning sir, I don't have any other banking information. The person that gave me her bank details said the account is still okay. But since you tried it and it didn't work I plead with you to make the payment through a bitcoin account. That's the easiest way of receiving the money here in syria.
Below is the bitcoin information """1LFpaSY5Nfz3CZ24gRQRdvVUDNYcyRBTc4""

Thanks for your kindness

Regards
Management
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:01 pm

Since I don't have other banking information it's better you make the donation on monday with the previous account.

Thanks
Regards management

Please tell me the amount you are sending on monday so i will let my friend know to avoid mistakes.
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:08 pm

So what do you suggest we do ? It's better you make the payment with a Bitcoin account.

Thanks
Regards management
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmarsh5290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:59 pm

I don't have another bank information you can send us gift card

Thanks
Management
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.