Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomasmcareavey79@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:07 pm

URGENT RESPONSE

Thomas McAreavey <thomasmcareavey79@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 18 Jun at 21:58

ATTN:
18/06/2021

From the several reports received from foreign contract /inheritance funds payment beneficiaries who are yet to receive their payments from African, Europe and Asia, and their complaints of losing huge sum of money in the pursuit of their contract/Inheritance funds payment from the Respective Banks due to excessive demand for fees from them by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which their funds remain unpaid to them.

This matter was brought to the intervention of the United Nations who have come to conclusion with the African Union (AU), European Union (EU) and the International Monitory fund (IMF), including the banks in the custody of the payments to offset the payment to the beneficiaries without delay through the Nominated Standard Chartered bank or face the consequences at the international criminal court (ICC)

The Funds are now with Standard Chartered bank to be released to the appropriate beneficiaries, and your name is included as one of the beneficiaries with the amount of Five million, eight hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars (US$5, 850, 000, 00) to be paid to you with immediate effect.

Kindly get back to me right away to confirm if you are the rightful person and the beneficiary of this amount so that I will advise you and give you the Guidelines on how to proceed with Standard Chartered bank for your fund release to your account.

You are advised to provide the details below for confirmation to ensure we are dealing with the rightful person:

1) Your full name,

2) your home and office address,

3) your telephone number,

4) your occupations,

5) your Age, marital status and a copy of your Identification.

Thomas McAreavey
Standard Chartered Bank UK
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:14 pm

Dear
We got your mail with your personal details, and all the contents noted

The arrange of this fund transfer has been made and I will also inform you on the very step to take and finalized this transfer,

Meanwhile , as I told you already that After a comprehensive investigation made on your withheld fund by the Request of the US Federal reserve Board/IMF, it was recorded that you made a terrible mistake in the past on the process of your effort to have your funds transferred into your account, We also discovered that several payment of thousands of United States dollars was made by you and other individual on your behalf over your fund transfer, of which your fund transfer was still unsuccessful, and that will never repeat itself which is the reason the authorities have take control to ensure a permanent conclusion of this transfer

Like I told you, the amount of Five million, eight hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars (US$5, 850, 000, 00) has been put ready with the Standard Chartered Bank of New York as approved by the appropriate authorities as mention in my previous mail to you for immediate transfer of your fund to your account.

Meanwhile, every related document to this fund was made available in your favour by the appropriate authorities to avoid any negative occurrences by any international transfer monitoring centres on this fund to your account.

All the documents have been forwarded to us by the authorities and ordered to be issued to you after notarization of the documents at the law court to cover this fund from any kind of illicit transaction when it gets to your account.

The only thing you will do in this, is to take care of the Notarization of all these document provided for you by the appropriate authorities mentioned in this message which will cost you about $2,195.00 only, i am being open to you for you to know what is involve which is the only thing involved and anything contrary to that is false, this legal process this will be done at USA court by the supervision of Standard Chartered Bank of New York which is where this fund will be transferred from to your account, it is your responsibility as the beneficiary to take care of that as instructed by these authorities, because the fund cannot be transfer and no one will have any power on the account to transfer or deduct without the final approval of this fund and notarisation of these documents at the court, which will be sent to you as the legal proof of your

To proceed with this, you are required to reconfirm your full information as listed below by yourself to Standard chartered bank of New York to process and proceed with the transfer to your account

1) your Full name,

2) your home and office address,

3) your occupation,

4) age,

5) a copy of your Identification,

6) your bank account Information,

7) Including your regular telephone number for frequent communication as we intend to accomplish this transfer within 7 bank business days.

The Email contact of the standard Chartered Bank: scb@stanchartbankgroup.com

Write to standard Chartered bank officially with all details and we will continue from their as we have been instructed to carry out the transfer, you should address your mail to Giovanni Sanchez, Manager- Transaction Screening Operations, Standard Chartered Bank New York

Yours Sincerely

Thomas McAreavey

Header:

Return-Path: <thomasmcareavey79@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 23:36:56 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMxQwhuKX26iXc_8XXXJZvHBKTK_mQS3VuMtXaYv8QR2_iN_mw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: URGENT RESPONSE, everything i explained here is all that's involved
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scb@stanchartbankgroup.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:53 am

Standard Chartered Tower,
1 Madison Ave #3603, New York,
NY 10010, United States

21/06/2021
Attn:
We have been informed by the United Nations/IMF through the Federal
Reserve Board of Governors about this transfer of your fund and the
information’s you wrote about yourself is correct
The fund is already here on escrow call account for onward transfer,
Kindly fill the attached Transfer request Form and resent it to us to
enable us commence the transfer process officially
We wait for your response with the form filled as we intend to finalized
and transfer your fund within 5 to 7 bank business days
Yours Sincerely
Giovanni Sanchez
Manager- Transaction Screening Operations
Standard Chartered Bank New York

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a25:1582:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 124csp33137ybv;
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:45:21 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJyolLuY41SMGL6PzLc02hgXNkLF1B9Ck0PqRcp1emulTFgjf42+ebGDMpnCgMtiXrtsqa6P
X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:99d:: with SMTP id x29mr354772qkx.272.1624297521399;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1624297521; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ddfCF3AMUJQWhYiyhxm0tYQUSqtqQTI0JvESxL5L5JirT7c3WIgGk56bznR4cKus4K
98WnEsfsRHfAHIW08mh50x/LG0WZlIVhjsoi76KBcRli8NLNfu5wV2Owu4GrU75X2rer
jIhs94YJG1SPzqAsPuuK1KmNZYiGCutFxgCrEnBz+fxu3edh0vpeYwuOKToN7SL4HWUS
/4I8Hp8hY1c02vdhdpcv+SvqEaqYQxE0HGGv9IqOsGDOe6HCnkYIJE8rHG6z90ddKGke
9DrBi304YLl5jZmsiVd5tPTp0XQhVpgmpBSEUbidQmTmFdG5A3QPmJFqvkoqUaKIhAtS
HIXQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=WqJ+z3jQMmh/yXFzgxPuhlGMTzA1NipHeNbqceK2K60=;
b=ZW0BbNnA+fTlPZeL+cnIDBFGLszcLXlhma5Ic7hkHEGcWFY5uTGePeeR0U8Skqks5R
0CE6Olo5i40e1MfD9NraZVwe4Bcc0NnxuBwzQetmfxVjGQqCyDhc+nPf0H+t3BE22Dmp
+2w7Fe31wtBKmbvqEaz3eW5nvZAY/q9JI//q1mEFtT7KQTv4pZITc6VoUL6JveP9uTOR
I3o53bqQYHSFr6kp9WpVhmxmbLrIlxQef9khf/8cQ1El0QLYkiDLK2ZTIy9IYAQa6Tzk
WraftQyFDsAJ1L73VS7g5MB61jqrASTOusnh9xnp5L5rAAkjoMNzdwpRLee8cEwh3Q/g
d8Aw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@stanchartbankgroup.com header.s=default header.b=pBBbiEPj;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of scb@stanchartbankgroup.com designates 68.65.120.207 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=scb@stanchartbankgroup.com
Return-Path: <scb@stanchartbankgroup.com>
Received: from server178-4.web-hosting.com (server178-4.web-hosting.com. [68.65.120.207])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h17si1084665qko.256.2021.06.21.10.45.19
for <>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of scb@stanchartbankgroup.com designates 68.65.120.207 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.65.120.207;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@stanchartbankgroup.com header.s=default header.b=pBBbiEPj;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of scb@stanchartbankgroup.com designates 68.65.120.207 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=scb@stanchartbankgroup.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=stanchartbankgroup.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=WqJ+z3jQMmh/yXFzgxPuhlGMTzA1NipHeNbqceK2K60=; b=pBBbiEPjIKtrztPI5rqXl0qfbY B47bE19C996ih+Md9Sih2CMQHIYPKzJv5FM5axT9PvQS25qwZoir7w5kGfpmz+f0FuqEFml7FO8lM 6XMLjBXqZ6b9/vHIDwPDjtgsmEHyRMEfFMUEeGPdmnjqW1dQje9YpNWS4zDqSdQqghi5kVJIaPmkf WlsvdizT9Z3/67yorjctMM3P/6aWGk56Q2z74DpYlyK09SADLoPHQCIu5DjFyz0XTXy4Jg3gvgun9 S2nWoi7CVa6ZXPZ/wNiHoKOXSHC3gfRhjYLy173DLbVKtDz3ivic2pKuMTlELFC+jIZMgxhsrXLza wejt7A7A==;
Received: from [::1] (port=58342 helo=server178.web-hosting.com) by server178.web-hosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.94.2) (envelope-from <scb@stanchartbankgroup.com>) id 1lvNz5-0018ha-3o for ; Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:45:19 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:45:19 -0400
To:
Subject: Re: You have money for me?
In-Reply-To: <CABwrbKq6tiojFrbog_hLSqFtqoWOdO2ZtcXzDXB1ZJtwp7bSLw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CABwrbKq6tiojFrbog_hLSqFtqoWOdO2ZtcXzDXB1ZJtwp7bSLw@mail.gmail.com>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.11
Message-ID: <602fe7ee26d6afa496764f794d71723b@stanchartbankgroup.com>
X-Sender: scb@stanchartbankgroup.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_f9c4cf230ffd4d5e1db6789b6ceed4ba"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server178.web-hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - stanchartbankgroup.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server178.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: scb@stanchartbankgroup.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: server178.web-hosting.com: scb@stanchartbankgroup.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched

--=_f9c4cf230ffd4d5e1db6789b6ceed4ba
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:47 pm

Attn:

We got your mail and understand your predicament to print out the form

Yes, you can send the information by email, kindly do that right away to
enable us commenced the transfer process

Yours Sincerely
Giovanni Sanchez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:19 pm

Attn:
Kindly read the attached letter and respond to it immediately to proceed
with the transfer of your fund to your account.
Yours Sincerely
Giovanni Sanchez

Text from the attached Fake Funds Release Document:

ATTENTION:

BENEFICIARY OF: US$6,850,000.00
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BANK NAME:

DATE: 23rd June, 2021

Reference to your funds Release of US$6,850,000.00

Classified Document of Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Tower,
1 Madison Ave #3603, New York,
NY 10010, United States
Email: scb@stanchartbankgroup.com
Phone : +1(716) 219 8828

Reference to the order instructing our bank to process the fund with account no: -0692235688- in your name and
transfer by swift transfer to your designated bank account. We wish to inform you that the order to transfer the sum of US$6,850.000.00 to your account has been verified and approved for transfer.
in line with Standard Chartered bank on the international transfer policy, section 6 subtitle 879 all none
residential/escrow call account transfer overseas are required to attest and approved all the documents at United
States high court of justice before the fund will be transferred. This is for safety and security as to make sure that all
necessary legal requirements are validated on this fund transfer and to ensure we did not pay the wrong person, Be
informed that we will not deduct court attestation fee from your fund.
You have an options to attest your document in our high court

2. You are advised to send a notarization fee through our accounting officer’s name, and a copy of your international
passport/Drivers License or any valid identification to handle it on your behalf, This option was applied for your special treat since you are not here in person.
You are advised to send the sum of (US$2,850.00) two thousand eight hundred and fifty united states dollars only. to
our account department through the accounting officer, by Western Union Money transfer or Money Gram money
transfer for fast collection,
and he will forward it to our legal department by which it will take only 4 hours to obtained and
notarize all document in our high court of justice.
Your order to transfer will be effected and value in your designated bank account will be confirmed in 72 hours of
transfer.
Thank you for banking with Standard Chartered bank.
We are here to serve you better.

Yours Sincerely
Giovanni Sanchez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:20 pm

Hello
Is this actually how you want to destroy this great opportunity to have your long awaited fund to your account?

I am much concern about your delay attitude because this must be completed within the stipulated time, and failure to finalized it will lead to the cancelation of the transfer

The transfer has been processed and you have been told on what to do to bring closure of this transaction permanently, and I expected to take action without any form of delay, I am writing you this mail personally because I know that you may not have this opportunity again if you lose it now

Once the notarization is done, and all the notarized documents will be sent to you and the transfer of your fund will be done immediately and there it ends, you have no reason to be delaying on this your fund transfer because nothing will prevent the fund from getting to your account after the notarization.

I want you to reply to this message to update me with your arrangement towards the court notarization, and you should also write directly to the bank to update the bank on your arrangement to avoid miscommunication that will lead to the termination of this fund transfer.

Yours Sincerely

Thomas McAreavey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:07 pm

Attn:

The attached file is our Bank Promissory Note to you in regards to your
fund transfer, kindly sign and send it bank with the notarization fee.

Giovanni Sanchez

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.