Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rededor-rh-digital@humanflow.com.br

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rededor-rh-digital@humanflow.com.br

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:35 pm

PAYMENT

Mr. Lesetja Kganyago <rededor-rh-digital@humanflow.com.br>

Thu, 17 Jun at 10:39

Dear Sir

I am surprise that you are yet to seek for my intervention/assistance in your long awaited pending contract payment. By my experience and encounter with people from your country, is that they are very articulate and place great value to their time. They do not allow their dealings or transaction to be subjected to a crinkum-crankum without any meaningful result. I believe by now you should have secretly sought for my private email or phone number to put an end to your time wastage, dribbling and empty promises from those whom you believe that are helping you to get your pending payment from our Commercial Bank In Africa.

Have you not pondered why after series of fee that you have paid so far to conclude your pending payment transaction; you are still confronted with empty promises. I have observed that you are still ignorant of how best to resolve your payment challenge, that is why you still depend on the promises of the same people that are causing your problems. With this your approach, you will not receive this payment even in the next 20years. These people helping you are also contributing to your problems because of incompetency. If you do not ignore them NOW, you will continue in this merry-go-round trip with your pending payment without any useful result.

Reserve Bank of South Africa, being the Central Hub of all African Apex Bank, has been mandated to handle all overdue pending payment to eliminate backlogs of previous years pending payment in Africa in-line with the ongoing Organization of African Unity’s (OAU) re-branding exercise in Africa Economic Development. This is to encourage foreign investors and encourage infrastructure development all around Africa

Your pending payment suffered this great delay due to knowledge gap on the side of the staffs handling it previously, using an outdated foreign remittance policy/schedule to process your payment in a bid to save cost for you. This gave rise to the continues query from different financial regulatory authority, and the called back of your payment fund to Reserve Bank of South Africa

I urge you to be observant with my official email address which I used in contacting you, and confirm from google that it is our Apex Bank official domain (lesetja.Kganyago@resbank.co.za) for your confirmation. However, I will prefer my email transmission with you to be via my personal email for swift processing and direct monitoring of your payment fund. Email:melesetja@yahoo.com

If you are ready to receive your fund, please write me back immediately, for me to authorize your payment within three (3) working days. However, if you are still adamant, please save this email to remind you that I once offered to solve this problem for you. I pray I will not change my mind when you will realize I am the only one that can help you out. You must keep this conversation confidential, for security reasons.

Thanks

Mr. Lesetja Kganyago
(Governor of Reserve Bank of South Africa)
Phone: +27-731-157-976
Private Email: melesetja@yahoo.com

Phone: +27731157976
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lesetja.kganyago147@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:09 pm

Dear Beneficiary

I will like you to know that you have come to the end of your long overdue pending payment transaction, as it has caught my attention.

I sincerely apologies for your ugly past experience and will like to assure you that I will assist you to ensure you get your payment in three working days without any further delay.

All that is needed from you, is to click HERE to fill our online Re-Validation payment form. This will automatically get you listed in our vendor’s payment server online for immediate processing. If you could not click the hyperlink above, just copy and paste this link in your url to fill the same form. http:/ /bit.do/Revalidation-form

Kindly do the needful and revert for your immediately payment.

Thanks

Mr. Lesetja Kganyago
Private Email:lesetja.kganyago@formal-email.com

Header:

Return-Path: <lesetja.kganyago147@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic305-20.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (sonic305-20.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [77.238.177.82])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic305.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Sat, 19 Jun 2021 16:46:21 +0000
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 16:46:19 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1647326516.2767717.1624121179314@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Payment

Orig IP: 77.238.177.82 | Orig ISP: Yahoo! Uk Services Limited | City: n/a | Country: United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lesetja.4kganyago@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:48 pm

Dear

I will like to officially inform you that your pending payment has been re-validated in our payment server as anticipated, and this has prompted me to transmit Reserve Bank Legal Authorization of Foreign Wire Transfer to all financial regulatory authority in South Africa and in your Country this Morning.

The reason for transmitting this Legal Authorization of Foreign Wire Transfer is to circumvent inquiries from financial regulatory authorities anywhere in the world, especially European Security and Markets Authority, World Bank, Financial Action Task Force (FATF), IMF. Of course, you will agree with me that large fund transfers such as this one we are undertaking would require strict adherence to international standards of transfer procedures.

Having done all this already, kindly attach your OFFSHORE TRANSFER ENDORSEMENT SEAL PERMIT in your response immediately, for Group Head Internal Audit’s Endorsement/Approval for onward remittance of your pending payment to your nominated Bank account.

Once am in receipt of your OFFSHORE TRANSFER ENDORSEMENT SEAL PERMIT, I will attach it to my already drafted Payment authorization memo to First National Bank South Africa (FNB), for immediate payment of your long overdue pending payment.

If you have not previously obtained your OFFSHORE TRANSFER ENDORSEMENT SEAL PERMIT, kindly request in your response, that you will be obliged if it is processed immediately from our auditors department. Kindly note that it comes at a cost and the fee is not constant as it is being regulated by the prevailing exchange rate for that particular time of your transfer.

I await your swift response.

Thanks
Mr. Lesetja Kganyago

Private Email: lesetja.4kganyago@yahoo.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lesetja.4kganyago@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:22 pm

Dear

I have pass your file to Auditors department, to calculate the cost of your OFFSHORE TRANSFER ENDORSEMENT SEAL PERMIT (OTESP).

They will get across to you before close of business.

I await your swift response.

Thanks

Mr. Lesetja Kganyago
Private Email: lesetja.4kganyago@yahoo.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.