Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.samhen@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.samhen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:35 pm

My name is Sam Hen, I am the Business Development Manager of Kookmin Bank Cambodia . I contacted you for a reason , one of my late customer has the same name as yours . He died about 8 years ago and left ($6,700,000.00) USD, in his account . Since then, no relative has come forward to claim his money .I want to present you to the bank as the next of kin to his account.

Unfortunately, my client died with his family in a car crash during summer holiday of 2013 in France. His account mandate does not have any contact of any of his relatives as next of kin. I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of his relatives without any success, so I decided to track any of his relative through the last name over the Email/Facebook.. I have been mandated by my bank management to provide the next of kin to his account. If i don't get any of his relatives in 29 days the account balance of ($6,700,000.00) USD, will be returned to the government treasury.

Since you have the same surname with the late account holder and i cannot find any of his relatives. I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the late account holder. You and I will share the money 50/50 after the money is transferred to you. I think this is fair decision instead of the Cambodian government taking the money.

I was his personal accountant before he died , i have all the vital information for us to claim the money without any problem .I only worry about your ability to keep this transaction secret to protect my job . The transaction is 100% risk free as i have studied and investigated the transaction properly as a professional banker and discovered that it's risk free before making contact to you.

Contact me by email and i will tell you what we need to do to claim the money within a week.

Regards,

Hen.

Header:

Return-Path: <mr.samhen@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 12:58:49 +0700
Message-ID: <CAAEf=Z4RO7yq8dM12dZH5ewBHd=Uw3WA1w2yiBMaGE72sY8+Zw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD DAY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.samhen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:31 pm

I feel very comfortable doing this transaction with you, from my few communication with you, i think you seem to have a good and open spirit of fairness. I only worry about your ability to keep this transaction secret to protect my job and also for a successful completion. Please, i will also appreciate you send me a signed agreement that the money would be shared 50/50 without any conditions as soon as it gets into your account.

This transaction will go through the following very simple procedure. I can assure you there is no risk or any trouble from my side.

(1):

The probate lawyer i am recommending to you now will apply on your behalf to the Kingdom of Cambodian Probate and Estate Administration Registry for legal rights and claims to the bank account of late Mr. Christopher Patrick .

The Kingdom of Cambodian probate administrative Authority would verify the claims from my bank. I was his account manager before he died, so my bank management will ask me to provide the the names and address of the rightful next of kin to the account. I will provide your name and contact details. This verification process will take about one week or less. After the verification process, a grant of administration of the deceased Estate would be issued with your name as the beneficiary. This legal document would be copied to the bank and the supreme court. With this document you will become an authorized signatory to the account and can make online transfers or can authorize the bank to transfer the money to any Bank account of your choice in any Country.

(2)
:

Copy this letter below, fill out the info and send it to the probate lawyer's email address..... sengvouchhun@consultant.com

Dear Barrister Seng Vouch Hun,

My name is................................, I am the relative of late Mr. Christopher Patrick , and next of kin to his account with Kookmin Bank Cambodia Plc. I hereby solicit the services of your law firm for the probate application and legal grant of administration to the account.

Below are my contact details;

Contact address:..........................

Phone Numbers:............................

Nationality:..............................

Profession:...............................

Also attached is a copy of my international passport.

Please, for more information regarding this claim, you can contact Kookmin Bank Cambodia Plc, at No 214D St. 73,Boueng Keng Kang, Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh Cambodia.

I anticipate your urgent attention to my request.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sengvouchhun@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:31 pm

Attn:

I am in receipt of your letter requesting for my legal services. I must express my appreciation for choosing me to represent you here in Cambodia. I am assuring you that you have chosen a competent attorney, as I have good working experience in such matters.

Could you please, furnish me with some information about the account in question, all the related and reliant details of the account, including year it was opened. I need these information in order to conduct some verification at the bank to find out the present status of the account in question, which will determine the steps I shall follow to get the claim in your favor. Thereafter, I can state my terms and conditions of work. I want you to provide the below information of the late customer/client:

1. Account name***************
2. Account number**************
3. Bank name******************
4. Account Type****************
5.Next of Kin Beneficiary*********
6. Principal Amount involve*******
7. Date account was opened*******

I wait to hear from you soon. Once more, thank you for contacting our law firm, we remain yours in service.

Barrister Seng Vouch Hun
(+855) 889-396-524

Phone: +855889396524
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cambodia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Viettel Cambodia Pte Ltd (Metfone)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.samhen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:53 pm

Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR UPDATE, HERE IS THE DETAILS THAT IS REQUESTED BY THE LAWYER

Account name: Mr. Christopher Patrick Alexia.

Account number: 011-05-638201-2.

Bank name: Kookmin Bank Cambodia Plc,

Type of account: Fixed Deposit.

Next of kin beneficiary: XXXXXXXXXXX.

Amount involved: Six million and seven hundred thousand United States dollars (USD6,700,000.00)

Date account was opened: 25th, May 2000.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:00 am

Autoreply:

WELCOME TO ASIA LAW FIRM & ASSOCIATES

Dear Valued Client,
Thanks for contacting Asia Law Firm & Associates,
We will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Barrister Seng Vouch Hun
(+855) 889-396-524

Dear
This is to inform you that i have launched an inquiry in the bank, concerning your late relative's next of kin claim, i have submitted the account details to the bank and now and i'm waiting for their update in other to proceed. Meanwhile, i'm still expecting you to fill in the Power Of Attorney form correctly, sign and send it to me including your passport copy for proper and legally representation.

We remain yours in service,

Header:

Return-Path: <sengvouchhun@consultant.com>
Received: from [58.97.225.115] ([58.97.225.115]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan [10.76.45.14]) (via HTTP); Thu, 24 Jun 2021 03:18:42 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-e6cdae0c-805f-4403-89fb-0c7c1e236f7d-1624497522483@3c-app-mailcom-lxa13>
Subject: Re: Power Of Attorney

Orig IP: 58.97.225.115 | Orig ISP: | City: Barisal | Country: Bangladesh

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.samhen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:20 am

Thank you too.

Please always update me on all your dealing with the lawyer until the transactions are done. And you should also pray for the success of these transactions because I would like to migrate to your country to start a new life after the transactions are done.

Regard,

Hen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.samhen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:05 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your update.

The form you received from the lawyer, forward it to me so that I can see it and advise you. And, as I told you before, any message you receive from the lawyer in the process of this transaction, you should forward it to me for more guidelines until the transaction is done.

Regard,

Hen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.samhen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:44 pm

I suggest you visit an internet cafe to download the form, fill it out and scan it and send it to the lawyer.

Regard,

Hen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.samhen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:34 pm

Dear ,

Find a way to print the form out and fill it or you can also contact the lawyer via his emails and phone number and explain to him.

Regard,

Hen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.