Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cskchristo2@gmail.com hartgreenuk44@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cskchristo2@gmail.com hartgreenuk44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Dear Friend,
I am Hart Green. from UK,I have deal of Sixty Eight Million Eight
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only.($68.8M) in my department
and i need a trustworthy person overseas who will help me to receive
the money on 60% for me and 40% for you but all the whole money will
be held by you on trust pending when i will come to your country with
my family for the sharing of the money and also invest my share of the
money in your country.
This deal is completely 100% risk frees, the truth of the matter is
that the money in question does not belong to me rather to our late
customer who died in a plane crash with the wife and kids a few years
ago without any next left alive.
As soon as you indicate your interest and readiness to work with me to
actualize this great deal i will contact my attorney and give him all
required particulars to enable him to perfect all the documentation at
the court of law as the only survival relative of our late customer
and the change of the ownership will be done on your name by the help
of my lawyer to enable the fund move to you in your country without
any problem.
If you are interested in this deal, kindly send down the following
personal details demanded of you below and as soon i hear from you
with the required information below, we will proceed on how the money
will move to you in your country but you are advised to keep
everything regards to this business very confidential only between me
and you to ensure successful conclusion.
Kindly provide the below information so that we can proceed.
(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:.......................
(5)Private mobile phone and fax numbers in any:..................
(6)Current residential address:..............
I am waiting for your urgent response so that we will start
immediately on how the fund will move to you in your country through a
United nation delivery agent. Please confirm the receipt of this vital
message.
Regards,
Hart Green.

Header:

Return-Path: <cskchristo2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: hartgreenuk44@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 00:43:39 -0900
Message-ID: <CAOmGPE4-KSMZSSFqfRfxEas85K62kKvZpL-GzfRof_CiUPoqng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Dear
Your message is noted, the whole money will move to you in two bank safe seal trunk boxes and there is no way we will be able to remove even a cent from any of those boxes because the CCTV camera is everywhere including the security officer who will be inside the strong room on the day of counting and packaging.
The truth of the matter is that the money in question belong to our late customer which i stated clear on my first letter sent to you and i will pay my lawyer who will help me perfect all the whole papers work in the court of law with court affidavit that you are the only survival family member to our late customer who died in the plane crash with the wife and two kids.
Removing even a cent out from the money will jeopardize the deal and put us in to serious trouble, the money will delivery to you in your country through a delivery agent and i will bear all the cost here in the UK to move the money to you in your country and upon the arrival of the money in your country will bear the responsibility the clearance duty at the airport for onward delivery to you in your house.
You advise to provide your proof of identity so that i will know whom i am dealing with, the attachment is my own proof of identity so kindly confirm yours.
I look forward to hear from you
Hart Green.

Header;

Return-Path: <hartgreen111@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR05-AM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am6eur05olkn2016.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.91.16])
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 18:45:02 +0000
Subject: Dear

Orig IP: 40.92.91.16 | Orig ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block | City: Amsterdam | Country: Netherlands

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:23 pm

Dear
I will update you by tomorrow or next after our meeting today with the delivery agent and by tomorrow i have another meeting with the customs controller here at the London Gatwick international airport and Chief immigration officer to sort them out to avoid inspection on the day of departure.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:33 pm

Dear
Our meeting of yesterday with the delivery agent was very successful and I will update you by tomorrow on when the fund will leave the UK to your country after our meeting today with the controller and Chief immigration officer who is in charge of the London Gatwick international airport .
We need to grease their pounds/to sort them out today to avoid inspection at the departure and to ensure smooth and successful departure and delivery.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:44 pm

Dear
All the arrangement to move the fund to you in your country is in progress. I want to ensure that everything goes smoothly and successful that is why I have to cool down to water the ground here at the airport for safe delivery.
As soon as the safe boxes of the money arrived in your country nothing can never stop the delivery agent from getting the boxes deliver to you in your house.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:07 pm

Dear
I borrowed a lot of pounds to complete all the shipment arrangement, the safe boxes of the money will leave the UK this night to arrive in your country by tomorrow so expect the phone call from the hired delivery agent by tomorrow in your country because upon his arrival he will contact you for the needed non-inspection fee and customs clearance duty fee which is $4,800.
Upon the clearance is done at the airport the contracted hired delivery agent will carry the boxes of the money deliver to you in your house.
The attachment is the airway bill and the second attachment is the boxes of the money delivering to you.
Please make sure that you keep everything regards to this transaction highly confidential/secret for bolt of us interest, good and betterment for security reason and never disclose it to anybody including the hired delivery agent because the delivery agent is not aware of the contents of the money delivering to you.
Hart Green

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:39 pm

Dear
Follow up with the hired delivery officer as soon as you hear from him and cooperate with his directives, as soon as you hear from him kindly give him the required duty fees and non-inspection fees without any delays to enable him pay the authority at the airport for the release of the safe boxes of the money for onward delivery to you in your house.
The hired delivery agent will deliver the safe boxes of the money to you in your house as soon as the clearance is done at the airport.
Act promptly and get this transaction concluded and done.
Hart Green.
NOTE: GET THE FEE EVEN BY BORROWING SO THAT IMMEDIATELY YOU SECURED THE SAFE BOXES YOU CAN TAKE MONEY FROM THE BOXES AND PAY BACK TO THE PERSON WHO BORROWED YOU THE MONEY.

Dear
Please stop making this business looks childish and awkward, Hurry up and contact the hired delivery agent and send him the required to enable pay the customs and have our safe boxes deliver to you.
A lot of debt is hanging on my neck right now due to the money i borrowed to complete the shipment to you, please contact the hired delivery agent right now and send him the required fee immediately to enable him settle with the authority via customs so that they will release the safe boxes to him for onward delivery to you in your house.
I did not ask you to send me any money in the UK when i was making the shipment arrangement ,the money you are paying is in your country and it belong to your government via customs and without the charges paid to the customs they will never release the safe boxes so therefore you advise to look for the required fee at all cost and get the safe boxes of the money shipped to you secured.
Please make sure that you keep everything regards to this business very secret and never disclose it to anybody including the hired delivery agent because the hired delivery agent is not aware of the contents of the safe boxes delivering to you okay.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:59 pm

Dear
Please stop all this nonsense and behave responsible, You have the contact phone number of the delivery agent so why can't you call him on phone and finalize with him.
The fee required of you is to pay the customs clearance duty charges at the airport in your country and non-inspection for the release of the boxes from the customs custody okay.
There is no way the hired delivery agent will lay his hands on those boxes deliver to you without the required fees paid to the authority okay.
Please be reasonable and hurry up and get the safe boxes of the money shipped to you secured.
Hart Green.

Dear
You advise to look for the customs clearance duty fee and non-inspection fee from your end at all cost even by borrowing so that immediately you secure the safe boxes of the money you can open one of those boxes and take money from there and pay back to whosoever that borrowed you the money.
I borrowed a lot of pounds to finish this business and the shipment to you cost me a lot of pound and right now a lot of debt is on my neck as i have mentioned so many times so I relied on you to do your humanly possible best to raise the required fee and get the safe boxes of the money shipped to you secured.
Yours Faithful,
Attorney,
Hart Green
NOTE: IF YOU REFUSED TO CLEAR THE BOXES OUT FROM THE AIRPORT AND LATER THE AUTHORITY DISCOVERED THAT THE ABANDON BOXES CONTAINS HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY DEFINITELY, THEY WILL GO AFTER YOU WITH POLICE AND ARREST YOU BECAUSE YOUR INFORMATION WAS TAGGED ON BOLT BOXES SO BE CAREFUL TO AVIOD HAD I KNOW AND REGRET.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:04 pm

Dear
The hired delivery agent has already arrived in your country and he is ready to deliver the safe boxes of the money in your house immediately the duty charges is paid to the arrival airport .The arrival airport will not release the boxes unless the customs clearance duty fee and non-inspection fee is paid to them.
You have the phone number of the delivery agent so you advise to call him and talk with him.
You need to get the money at all cost even by borrowing so that immediately you received the safe boxes of the money in your house you can open one of those boxes and take money from there and pay back to whosoever that lend you the money even ten times.
Hurry up and get safe boxes of the money secured because i trusted you that is why i shipped the money to you based on trust so don't let me down or else i will hang myself and my blood will be on your head and the head of your family.
I spent a lot of pounds not even enough i still went ahead to borrow a lot of pounds which i used to perfect all documentation ,swore court affidavit, charge of ownership and also a lot money was paid to a British license delivery agent who carried the safe boxes of the money from the UK to you in your country.
Yours faithful,
Hart Green.

Dear
I don't have any extra money to pay for the charges in your country, I have done my part by shipping the consignment to you in your country so it is your turn to do your own part.
Don't be stupid and selfish okay, you should send the money to the hired delivery agent because the hired delivery agent needs the money to pay the customs clearance duty charges and non-inspection charges at the arrival airport so that he will have the consignment deliver to you.
Your government cannot release the consignment to the hired delivery agent to deliver to you unless their charges is paid to them at the arrival airport, the problem your government not the delivery agent okay.
Yours faithful,
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:17 pm

Dear
The name of the delivery agent is on the airway bill sent to you, his name is Mr. Jefferson Hills.
Please contact the hired delivery agent right now on same phone number that he used to called you.
Don't forget that your address is tagged on those boxes that if the hired delivery agent abandons the boxes at the airport and find his way back to the UK due to your lack of cooperation and later the authority discovered that the abandon boxes contain huge amount of dollars definitely you will end up your life in jail so you should reason with me and get the safe boxes of the money shipped to you secured.
Yours faithful,
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.