Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alfred.agbozo1900@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alfred.agbozo1900@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:40 pm

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Alfred Agbozo <alfred.agbozo1900@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 16 Jun at 22:47

Hello,

I thank you for the little time you spare from your busy schedule to read this piece of information, please I am sorry if the contents is against your will or wish, do forgive for my ignorance. Before I move further, I will humbly crave your indulgence that this piece of information requires absolute confidentiality and I am counting on your cooperation no matter your decision.

It’s a fact that we have not met before and I got your information from someone who would not like to be exposed at this stage but as we proceed, you will got to know her, she has worked in your country before as a state of Ghana official in your country during the regime of President J. A. Kufuor.

I am working with one of the commercial banks in Ghana which I will forward my staff Identity card when the time is due, I wish to remind you of the confidentiality this piece of information requires because it will affect me and my many years of my service, I plead with you to consider me and my young family in case if its exposed, remember no one is perfect but this is a normal deal that happens in the bank at every level.

I am an account officer to a certain foreigner who I have confirmed authoritatively died on the 6th of July 2020 as a result of Covid-19 complications. And this foreigner has twelve million, Six hundred thousand United states Dollars (US$12,600,000.00) in a dollar account in the bank and I am the resident account officer. This person used the wife as the next of kin but after the separation with his wife, he removed the name of the wife and put ‘CHARITY” and indicated that the funds should go to Charity if he is no more. As the account officer I have all the details.

What I want you to do is for your permission to place you as the next of Kin to enable inherit the funds. This does not require long protocol, it's all about taking the necessary steps and fixing you as the next of kin so the whole thing ends up in my desk.

That's all for now, upon the declaration of your interest I will furnish you with the modalities by which we adopt to actualize this effort.

Thanks, and God bless.

Alfred Agbozo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.