Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mohammedalkuwariinvestment01@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mikeodia77@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:36 pm

From Hon. Mike Odia.

Hon. Mike Odia. <app@procket.com.br>
Reply-To: <mikeodia77@aol.com>

Thu, 17 Jun at 10:50

Sir/Madam

I hope my email meets you well. I am Hon. Mike Odia, a top Politician here in Nigeria. I am Delighted to reach you via email with this potential Business Proposal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us.Due to the fear of the Government of (Nigeria) the sum of US200 Million United States Dollars have been moved out to abroad through the Land border and I urgently need your collaboration to deposit this funds in your custody. Please kindly revert as soon as possible to declare your willingness to partner with me in this project.with 40% which is your share for assisting me, and 10% for any expenses that might be incurred by both parties in the course of the transaction. Then the remaining 50% will be for me.

Send me Your full information including a copy of your ID as you reply to enable me give you details.If you give your direct telephone number, I will call you so we can talk.

Regards,

Hon. Mike Odia.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

servicesltd@zohomail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:57 am

From George Jaspers

From George Jaspers <app@procket.com.br>
Reply-To: <servicesltd@zohomail.com>

Fri, 18 Feb at 21:30

Good Day to you,

The world statistics shows that the economy of your country is great and investment friendly.
We are looking to invest funds in a long-term business venture in your country. Additionally, we would like you to manage the investment on our behalf.

If agreed you would be requested to:

a) Receive the Investment funds from us.

b) Invest and manage the funds in a profitable business as a loan facility for the duration of 5-10 yrs. depending, of course, on the opportunity.

c) Re-distribute the funds and profits back to us at the maturity of the investment.

We are willing to negotiate a percentage of the profits generated as your compensation for getting involved. Please let us know if you are in a position to participate. The amount we are willing to commit to is quite substantial and we would appreciate a timely response.

For ease of communication, if you could provide your direct phone number it would also be appreciated.

We await your response.

Sincerely Yours,
George Jaspers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.