Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

captandjos980@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

captandjos980@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:22 pm

Please Read

Theodoros Ioannis <captandjos980@outlook.com>
To:

Wed, 16 Jun at 10:55

Dear,

I apologies for using this medium to contact you for such a huge business proposal. This is because of the situation where my freedom is violated and limited.

I was once the CEO of a multinational oil company and now retired. I am in asylum because of political oppression of false allegation leveled against me by nefarious politicians in my country.

Because of the Current Covid-19 Crises that will surely lunge the world economy into recession, I decided to make this move on time. I want to go private to invest US58M through a neutral individual and I will hand over the said amount to you if you agree to work with me honestly. Advise on any sector you deem lucrative to invest in your country so that I can forward the investment agreement for signing and we can take it from there.

Best regards,

Theodoros Ioannis.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.