Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elizfisherr9@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

elizfisherr9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:39 am

Please Revert

Austin Moore <elizfisherr9@gmail.com>
Reply-To: tny.kow2@indamail.hu

Bcc:

Mon, 14 Jun at 23:52

Good Day ,

I am contacting you to seek your cooperation/agreement to present you as the beneficiary to an inheritance fund belonging to my late client who passed away in the year 2011 since there is no written WILL and no siblings to inherit this funds as he was an only child.

However, I don't belong to that school of thought who proposes that the fortunes of unlucky people be given to the government and I am fully convinced that no one would turn up to execute the letter of Administration to claim his funds, hence I decided to contact you to come in as the next of kin/beneficiary to my late client so that the funds can then be transferred to your nominated bank account within 10 working days after we have filed in your claims transfer application and it will be a 50/50 partnership deal between us .

All relevant papers will be legally processed so that everything we will be doing would be by the book and above board to meet all legal requirements in both your country and mine.

Do get back to me for more details.

Kind Regards,

Austin Moore
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.