Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

patrickjburkes@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

patrickjburkes@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:37 am

MOST URGENT

Patrick J Burke <patrickjburkes@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 14 Jun at 23:08

OFFICE OF THE MANAGER CLYDESDALE BANK

From The humble Office of:

Corporate Office of the Bank.

Ref: 63563/2021

Attention:

Permit me the pleasure and honor to introduce myself to you. I am Patrick Burke the Operational Manager and the International Transfer Chairman of the bank.

Greetings to you from Clydesdale Bank in Glasgow England, I have been instructed and compelled to contact you by the Board of trustees and managers of our bank.

This is to officially inform you that our Bank will now be transferring and paying all your pending delayed outstanding transfer of funds which was long overdue to you, our bank is paying out all unpaid transaction of funds and i just have to reach out to you somehow because of the urgency in sending out all that rightfully belong to you so we can be able to Balance our International Transfer Transaction Ledger for the 1st transfer payment quarter of the Year 2021.

My name is Patrick Burke a proud Citizen of the United States of American and also a Operational Manager and the International Transfer Chairman of the bank your Funds is been held up but we have an Order from the Top high ranking officer of our bank that we should release the funds to you this is why i am contacting you to inform you about this development and give you the good news about the transfer release of your funds.

Kindly confirm your information to be correct and accurate so we can proceed asap.

I require you to urgently acknowledge this email asap so we can get this completed for you.

Regards

Sir Patrick Burke
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.