Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chukaosirimi8028201@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chukaosirimi8028201@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:19 pm

CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE

Chukas Osimiri <chukaosirimi8028201@outlook.com>

Sat, 12 Jun at 06:04

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very much troubled in spirit reading and hearing news about several deaths in your country because of the deadly disease terrorizing the entire globe now called CoronaVirus (COVID-19).

I am much disturbed because of not hearing from you, even though you are not interested any more in continuing with the business transaction deal I proposed to you earlier and it will be good if you will just drop one line of words to confirm that you are alive and ok.

Furthermore note that the Apex Bank have included your email address to list of beneficiary’s that will receive CoronaVirus (COVID-19) compensation payment fund through Automatic Teller Machine Card moment you make available your mailing contact address that will include (Full Name, Address, City, Country and Cell/Phone Numbers for easy shipment of the card to your contact address within three working days.

Furthermore there are some foreign Financial Investors that are interested in partnering with you on business ventures such as Medical and Health Care Projects, Real Estate Projects, Mining Projects, Agricultural Projects, Renewable Energy Projects, Start-Up Projects and Business Expansions / Loan with Lower Rates, including financing of unpaid Contract Funds, Inheritance Fund or Prize Winning Funds upon your readiness to commence negotiation with the firm representatives.

Chukas O E
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.