Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

no-reply@virtualoffice.com msf2021@indamail.hu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

no-reply@virtualoffice.com msf2021@indamail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:07 pm

The end of small business.

The Mackenzie Scott Grant was founded with the goal of alleviating the struggles ordinary people face.

The company my family founded(AMAZON CORPORATION) is destroying small businesses and at this rate, There will be no more small businesses in the near future. Most people gain employment from small businesses in their various communities.

Realizing this crisis, I have decided to pay it forward the best way I can. The Mackenzie Scott Grant will help random selected individuals with large sums of money which we hope will begin a chain reaction of alleviating poverty and hardships.

This may be small minded to some people but this is the way we have decided to proceed.

If you receive this email. You have been chosen to benefit from the Mackenzie Scott Grant.

Reply with your full names and address for further information.

Mackenzie Scott Grant

Header:

Return-Path: <bounces
Received: from wrqvxtbn.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvxtbn.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.167.178])
Subject: Hello!
To: YOU <no-reply@virtualoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 07:05:43 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: msf2021@indamail.hu

Orig IP: 149.72.167.178 | Orig ISP: Sendgrid | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.