Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susanwhite.citibank58@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

debtreconciliationpaymentunit@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:22 pm

PRIVATE DEAL.

Debt Settlement Reconciliation Committee <debtreconciliationpaymentunit@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 10 Jun at 20:39

Office Of Dr. James C. Obiora.MON.
Executive Chairman,
Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee.
Office Of The Presidency,Abuja,Nigeria.

PRIVATE DEAL.

Attn. Verified Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

My name is Dr.James Obiora.MON.the Executive Chairman of the Debt Reconciliation And Payment Committee set up by Mr.President last month to verify,Normalize and release every eligible beneficiaries his or her funds from the Committee purse account with UBA Bank Nigeria Plc of which am the only account administrator and authorizing officer as well,my intention of reaching out to you privately is that i have fully verified and normalized the approved sum of USD4Million in your name and favor and verified OK for release to you only by though deliberate act from me as i also needs parts of the funds hence my finding here indicates where the funds originated in your name which is a discussion for another day though not necessary now,i am due for retirement by April 2022 from government civil service job and will pursue my political ambition in my state hence i needed funds to get that done as that is how government officials made money here though not official as well,this funds originally does not being to you hence it was willed in your name to divert it from government purse as my findings indicates hence my interest to be part of the deal now that the funds is 100% under my custody to dictate where it goes,please dont get me wrong here as my verification was accurate and i still want to work with you if you accept to my proposals which is very easy and simple as i have the final say now as far as this USD4Million is concerned and under my reach though in your name which i can manipulate to another name if i so wish but will not do that as you have to benefit as well for your long suffering and series of payments without results to claim same in the past.

Now i want to strike a deal with you if you are trustworthy and reliable and if you are i will strike another deal with you later in the year which is 100% official and foolproof.to get this funds hit your bank account without any problems is suspicious from anywhere it will cost us the sum of USD4,300 which i will personally handle with my own resources but where i will have problems is with your Embassy here in Nigeria in securing the Embassy Funds Clearance Certificate Cover which must be in your name and issued by your Embassy and that alone will which the cost i dont know though i know that is not much from my experience in the past,so you own your own as my partner will foot the cost for that Embassy Funds Clearance Certificate Cover issuance as the receipt must be in your name while others i will cover will not necessary be in your name as i will paid those once on your behalf here,sin view of that and in clear terms the deal is that we will share the funds on 50/50% ratio between two of us and while i will cover the USD4,300 bills payable to our government here while you will send/pay the little Embassy Funds Clearance Certificate Cover fees which will be paid to your Embassy after you have sent through me with the receipt bearing your name,that is the deal and if you can be trusted as will by me as you will write to me a guarantee letter to that effect for me signed by my lawyer that you will not disappoint me at the end.

Finally go through my proposals very well and if you are OK with that get back to me so that i will proceed and as well send to me your complete details so that i will work with that,if i confirm you i will only need to get that necessary back up documents here with my own money and you send the cost for the Embassy Funds Clearance Certificate Cover and then i will only give a verbal instructions with my this committee accountant with UBA Bank and he will just credit your account which i will send to them and that is all,after you confirm the money i will send you my bank account details in the United States to wire my own share on it and that is all,so indicate your interest with the full terms and agreements then we will forge ahead as this will not take beyond 72hours to actualize as i am in charge here for that,you can call me on my direct and private mobile line as thus: 2348156958180. for us to talk.

Faithfully Yours...

Dr.James C.Obiora.MON.
Executive Chairman.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

debtreconciliationpaymentunit@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:01 pm

Office Of Dr. James C. Obiora.MON.
Executive Chairman,
Debt Reconciliations And Payment Committee.
Office Of The Presidency,Abuja,Nigeria.

CODED MEMO.

Attn: Approved Beneficiary.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Dr.James Obiora MON the Executive Chairman Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee wish to officially inform you this Saturday evening Nigerian time that as the Chairman of this committee,i have used my contacts and connections to transfer the sum of USD2Million of yours to my private HSBC Bank Account in London last week successfully,i did this to curb and prevent you from finding it difficult in receiving the same sum from Nigeria here which is usually tedious and unnecessary demand for payments from you as the funds owner and beneficiary,so as am writing to you now the USD2Million is cooling in my HSBC private offshore account and will be released to you from there on my order and authorizations to your designated bank account in your country which will make it very easy for you as i only need to call my bank and order them to credit your bank account or authorize them to upload a HSBC Bank ATM Card and mail to you directly from London on my order only as the account over,as i said,i did this make it very easy fro you to claim the funds from London instead of Nigeria as you will not pay a dime to my bank HSBC bank before they will release same to you as i only need to secure and official BOND AUTHORIZATION CODE from the UK Embassy here in Nigeria in your name and that settles it all as official from you in Nigeria you will pay from your nose before such transfer and i dont want that as a Deacon in the Catholic Church.

Furthermore,so chat me up on my direct WhatSapp line as thus: 2347033206328 for more advise on this,if you want a direct credit from my bank HSBC Bank in London,let me know and furnish me with your bank details for that and if you want a HSBC Bank ATM Card or Cashiers Cheque from them,then chat me up immediately and send to me your mailing address for that,once i hear from you i will advise you further on the only requirement which is the UK EMBASSY BOND AUTHORIZATIONS that i will need to send to my bank for them to work and do the needful without delays,as i said earlier,this will cost you nothing from my bank once the BOND is get from the UK Embassy which is the only requirement for your payment,i did this to save you cost and money out my goodwill and not that i want to deny you your funds as you will thank me later after this for a job well done by me for you,the covering cost for this transfer was done by me with Government money to show you the extent i went to help you.chat me up on the above WhatSapp line for easy communications as i will be leaving the office in two hours time until Monday next week and if you are not on WhatSapp,then send to me your details by email as i will treat that this night or by Monday next week.

Happy Easter In Advance.

Faithfully Yours.

Dr.James C.Obiora.MON.
Executive Chairman.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.11
Return-Path: <debtreconciliationpaymentunit@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.49]
From: Debt Settlement Reconciliation Committee <debtreconciliationpaymentunit@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 11:40:01 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAV-rtKJpGXPLTdQS2w=Qs8g0M-JYtAsbVoOFOO79A0b6=bxpA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CODED MEMO.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firsrevenueboard@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:21 pm

Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.
Office Of The New Executive Chairman FIRS.
5,Sokode Crescent,Zone 5.
Wuse,Abuja.Nigeria.
Tel;. 2348173212684.

FIRS Payment Instruction.

Dear Sir,

As a matter of urgency,the Federal Inland Revenue Board FIRS has approved your over due funds payment with immediate effect and payable to you through direct Swift Wire ACH Credit Transfer,you are required to forward to my desk a copy of your already issued FIRS TAX CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE TCBC as issued to you the former chairman as that is all that i needed from you to effect your credit without bureaucratic bottleneck attached as the norm with civil service,for an official copy of your FIRS TAX CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE TCBC to me together with your banking details and address,once i receive that i will proceed to effect your transfer without further delays nor any UPFRONT payment from you as your payment procedure indicates,if unfortunately you dont have the original copy of your FIRS TAX CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE TCBC as issued in your name,that is when you will part with the issuance fees payable to my desk because it is obligatory and mandatory that you have it as it will be attached in your payment file before crediting,the issuance fees is a MUST and cannot be deducted from your approved sum of USD2.5Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars prior to your transfer and that is final.

Finally I will be expecting your email as indicated above,note that your approved sum is ready for release to you through Bank transfer or another mode of your choice...I can be reached on this direct line for more advise... 2348173212684.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Zaccheus Adedeji.FSSC.
New Executive Chairman.
Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..
Abuja..Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.167
Return-Path: <firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.52]
From: Federal Inland Revenue Board FIRS <firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 12:28:18 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPbxpggiqfekXpR3uOUEgbYHRzLz3WUDeT+UTWH_T=46pRPtvQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FIRS Payment Instruction.

Phone: + 2348173212684
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firsrevenueboard@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:08 pm

Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.
15,Sokode Crescent,Zone 5.
Wuse,Abuja...Nigeria..
Tel;..2348173212684.

FIRS Urgent Payment Instructions.

Attn..Verified Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

The Federal Inland Revenue Services FIRS under me as the new Executive Chairman wish to inform you that an Authorizations have been granted for your funds payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--below are your FIRS Authorizations details for your payment as computed today Saturday 25th Nov 2023...Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674,,,, Released Code No: 0763; Payment confirmation No:-1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013,all in your name and favor for your payment as an FIRS Irrevocable Standing Payment Order--ISPO--and Payment Voucher have been raised in your name and favor as the legitimate funds beneficiary...in the sum of USD2.5 Million ONLY--Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as approved in your favor...you will be required to obtain a copy of your ..TCCB.. from my desk as that is the requirement for this your first quarter payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services FIRS..at a very reduce Government rate that i will let you know upon your reply to this email...

Sequel to the above now you are requested to get back to me with the payment preference of your choice either by Swift Electronics KTT Bank to Bank Wire Transfer or through the issuance an an Activated Automated Teller Machine Card system ATM Card as the choice is yours to make for me with work on that with immediate effect as the Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..once your claims is Validated by me for your payment and upon your procurement of the important and mandatory FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond TCCB..,forward your banking details and address depending on your payment preference as the funds beneficiary,i will advise you more upon the receipt of your email and phone call on my direct line as thus..2348173212684.

Awaiting for your phone call and email for your urgent payment as approved through the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--i will communicate to you the cost for the FIRS Tax Clearance Authorizations Certificate Bond TCACB fees after your response for your immediate payment as approved and ready in your name and favor..please note that without the issuance of this important requirement FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond in your name i cannot release your funds in my capacity as the new Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Services..FIRS.

Mr.Zaccheus Adedeji.FSSC.
New Executive Chairman.
Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS.
Abuja..Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.175]
From: Federal Inland Revenue Board FIRS <firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 09:10:28 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPbxpgh5aEK5MAdSqskL-MD9=xy_iKuexsmQUgrYFsV9jspicw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FIRS Urgent Payment Instructions.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.