Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

commerciale@technofoodbev.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

commerciale@technofoodbev.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:05 pm

Hello,

Keiko Chang <commerciale@technofoodbev.com>
To:

Thu, 10 Jun at 14:09

Hello
How are you today? I am Chang, I live in New York ,The purpose of this message is for us to get connected, be good friends. Learn about each other and what we can do.
I'll hope to hear from you. Thanks.

eMail me back : k.chang@boffi-luzern.org
Take care,
Keiko Chang
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

k.chang@boffi-luzern.org

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Keiko Chang <k.chang@boffi-luzern.org>
To:

Fri, 11 Jun at 23:46

Hello XXXXXX,

Sorry for writing you out of nowhere. Thank you for the reply and nice to read back from you. I’m doing fine, and must say that reading back from you really surprised me because I was searching for an old classmate “XXXXXX” when I saw your email and decided to write you.

I don't even know what to say to you now, just know that I'm happy you responded despite the fact that I contacted you out of nowhere. Please, I want to apologize for intruding, know that I am here for good.

I still don't know quite well how this is going to go because I want to share something with you. I'm originally from Japan and married a Chinese American.

I lost my husband 7 and half years ago, and been alone since then. Oh, my gosh, I don't even know how to respond properly to your message.

Thank you once more for taking the time to write me back. I can only tell you one thing. I'm harmless and not here to play games. Words are not enough right now, but with time I can prove myself to you.

Stay safe and hope that this short note finds you well.

Hoping to hear from you again.

Keiko
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.